Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 31. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Quote from: DuckYeah!
I have chosen
- Clean YeScrypt (GPU Resistant)
- Velvet (Obviously)
- BitQuark
- MagiM7
- Skeind
it will be "AND" or "OR" ?

AND, not OR
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Quote from: DuckYeah!
I have chosen
- Velvet (Obviously)
- BitQuark
- MagiM7
- Skeind
it will be "AND" or "OR" ?
Well done Dev! Now some twitter presure and they will add it! Smiley

Oooh Yeah! Also, I am gonna try to enable MNodes in the next version, also - what are good GPU and ASIC Resistant Algorithms:

Should we allow those communities as well? - I am currently updating and thinking if adding support for Magi-M7 and BitQuark is a good idea, obviously the community hates GPU and ASIC and therefore, Please suggest

EDIT:

I have chosen

- Velvet (Obviously)
- BitQuark
- MagiM7
- Skeind
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Well done Dev! Now some twitter presure and they will add it! Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Just as a outsider looking in why would you ask a question of your holders and supporters with a poll and then steam roll ahead against what the poll answered lol??

Just my opinion and im not say its gotta be done but if i was you id rethink that move for quite obvious reasons

Dev's going to do whatever he wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok

Fine! No AuxPoW or MultiPoW with GPU or ASIC Algos
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Just as a outsider looking in why would you ask a question of your holders and supporters with a poll and then steam roll ahead against what the poll answered lol??

Just my opinion and im not say its gotta be done but if i was you id rethink that move for quite obvious reasons

Dev's going to do whatever he wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
The reason for this is basically, the security is so little that a 50% Attack is possible, this is the solution, and why should I choose Skien?

Adding more PoW algos isn't going to bring more miners to further secure the network.

I agree. Why do you want to abandon your algo here? The algo is what's unique about this coin.

I'm not abandoning the algo, I won't in MultiPoW, each algo has its own difficulty, Velvet Miners won't have a problem at all (no changes)

IMO MultiPoW would completely defeat the purpose of having a GPU-hardened algorithm. Keep it Velvet only!
+1. Only CPU Coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The reason for this is basically, the security is so little that a 50% Attack is possible, this is the solution, and why should I choose Skien?

Adding more PoW algos isn't going to bring more miners to further secure the network.

I agree. Why do you want to abandon your algo here? The algo is what's unique about this coin.

I'm not abandoning the algo, I won't in MultiPoW, each algo has its own difficulty, Velvet Miners won't have a problem at all (no changes)

IMO MultiPoW would completely defeat the purpose of having a GPU-hardened algorithm. Keep it Velvet only!
Activity: 302

Lol its ok no checking needed copyrights a swear word to the Linux mob... open source for life!!

For Life! Cheers!

Also, for MultiPoW, this is how its going to work

- Each Algo will set a specific block version
- Each Algo has its own difficulty
- There is no time diffrence

We all have to tweet to Bittrex and the coin will be added within a week. Let's start now!

Lets get that party started
Activity: 302
Lol its ok no checking needed copyrights a swear word to the Linux mob... open source for life!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
We all have to tweet to Bittrex and the coin will be added within a week. Let's start now!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

Twitter account done:  https://twitter.com/XFCFantomCoin
Follow! Smiley

Dev pls PM me for cooperation.

pretty cool
kondiomir on devteam would be great

Nice logo design  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Back again with a random thought for DuckYeah!, I'm sure you know your tagline "the quieter you become......." is also the motto for kali linux/ backtrack linux. Does 'open source' apply to code specifically or to images and text-content aswell?? (I truly don't know what all it covers) Or could they have some copyrights on that tagline, that should be checked out before this coin hits exchanges?

P.s. As shown by my previous posts... I'm not trying to FUD in any way, I think this coin has an awesome future (so long as it sticks with a 'cpu-only' algo)
Simply trying to help prevent possible future issues.

Pages:
Jump to: