Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 33. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
coin been out since 24t last month. very slim to see it on a exchange. good luck though

I remember Siacoin, took more than 6months to be listed.

Eventually they got listed and still are..

Just saying..

The problem is that usually a coin get listed at least on one exchange after 24-48 hours from the relase so the fact that is taking more time for some users is a bad sign and possible death trigger for the coin

YoShits has backlogged even for Payed Listings, C-CeX is processing
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
coin been out since 24t last month. very slim to see it on a exchange. good luck though

Just saying..

The problem is that usually a coin get listed at least on one exchange after 24-48 hours from the relase so the fact that is taking more time for some users is a bad sign and possible death trigger for the coin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?

Just saying..

The possible problem is that the source isn't complete (as another user pointed out in the previous pages)

I requested

- Bittrex
- YoBit
- BleuTrade
- BTer
- EmpoEX
- BTCPool

Now who's next?

There is C-CEX and even other websites... at this point a quick search on coinmarketcap for all the cryptoexchanges could point out other candidates for the coin listing....
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I requested

- Bittrex
- YoBit
- BleuTrade
- BTer
- EmpoEX
- BTCPool

Now who's next?
Still looking for some extra coins, 1000 sat each.
Still looking to sell some extra coins at 3000 sat each  Tongue

And i'm hoping that Duckyeah finds as soon as possible an exchange for the coin before the usual proof of burn devs starts coming here asking to burn some of the coins in exchange of another coin of their propriety...

Still contacting, no response from anyone except Bittrex who said that they have a policy that prohibits them to tell whether they will add a coin or not

You know that is the first time i hear this policy from Bittrex? anyway maybe is better that you extend to all the exchanges because maybe there is the little risk that people will speculate on the coin until it gets listed
Still looking to sell some extra coins at 3000 sat each  Tongue

And i'm hoping that Duckyeah finds as soon as possible an exchange for the coin before the usual proof of burn devs starts coming here asking to burn some of the coins in exchange of another coin of their propriety...

Still contacting, no response from anyone except Bittrex who said that they have a policy that prohibits them to tell whether they will add a coin or not
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Still looking to sell some extra coins at 3000 sat each  Tongue

Nah... It's still a young and live coin.

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Any ideea how to start mining without setgenerate command? I mean any "automatic" command in .config file? is possible? ( one of my pc sometimes is restarting..)

generate=1 doesn't work
Or a .bat file placed in the start up folder of course with -setgenerate true -1 attribute

You need a daemon for that
I've tried with :
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

Doesn't work

*bangs head on da wall*

A Daemon Client beside the Qt
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Any ideea how to start mining without setgenerate command? I mean any "automatic" command in .config file? is possible? ( one of my pc sometimes is restarting..)

generate=1 doesn't work
Or a .bat file placed in the start up folder of course with -setgenerate true -1 attribute

I've tried with :
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

Doesn't work

generate=1 doesn't work

legendary

generate=1 doesn't work
and how to get this ?
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

generate=1 doesn't work

generate=1 doesn't work
legendary
Well, fixing minor bugs and releasing in 5 days
Pages:
Jump to: