Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 35. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, there is no exchange succesfully compiled?!

They haven't tried, except C-CeX, who just arent installing the GMP Libraries

Why is the compile so complex so that the people struggle? Surely you can make things easier for the exchanges?

I put a guide in the readme, how much easier can it get

What does the exchanges then have against the coin that they do not want to list it? There must be some reason. If you can identify that then you know what to fix to get it listed.

Have you fixed for example the message that says it is experimental code that should not be used for mining etc? If not then maybe exchanges dont trust experimental code?

Maybe if you start doing something and show everyone that you are a real developer and not just a copier of experimental code, then people and exchanges will take you seriously.

It is not fud, just straight questions and recommendations because nothing is going to happen if you just sit back and wait for a listing. I too would like to see a listing.

You could for example start building trust by listing concrete things you did so far except for:
- copy code
- change algo
- changed makefile
- promises of future features (I repeat - promises only)

Thank you for emphasizing the word promise
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Why is the compile so complex so that the people struggle? Surely you can make things easier for the exchanges?

What does the exchanges then have against the coin that they do not want to list it? There must be some reason. If you can identify that then you know what to fix to get it listed.

Have you fixed for example the message that says it is experimental code that should not be used for mining etc? If not then maybe exchanges dont trust experimental code?

Maybe if you start doing something and show everyone that you are a real developer and not just a copier of experimental code, then people and exchanges will take you seriously.

It is not fud, just straight questions and recommendations because nothing is going to happen if you just sit back and wait for a listing. I too would like to see a listing.

You could for example start building trust by listing concrete things you did so far except for:
- copy code
- change algo
- changed makefile
- promises of future features (I repeat - promises only)
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
NOTE: The Poll says NO AUXPOW

Cool 

I would like to see how Fantom preform on exchanges
NOTE: The Poll says NO AUXPOW
Remember, the GMP Libraries!!!!!!!!
lol will do Smiley Still cpu mining with all ive got (3 laptops, an acer predator, and a custom built i5 gaming machine) despite the fud in this thread, I think the oin can do well, and you seem to be quite an active dev. Which seems to be a rarity in coins the past ~1-2 years

Well, thank you
legendary
Activity: 1007
lol will do Smiley Still cpu mining with all ive got (3 laptops, an acer predator, and a custom built i5 gaming machine) despite the fud in this thread, I think the oin can do well, and you seem to be quite an active dev. Which seems to be a rarity in coins the past ~1-2 years
lmao the one thing you can ALWAYS count on - No matter how 'easy' or 'error-proof' things are made, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND. One click methods (or single line command) are always the best option for ease-of-use lol. That said, Ill be testing the new makefile later today (tried on day 3, before makefile was fixed). Hopefully I wont be one of the ones with issues building lol

legendary
Activity: 1007
lmao the one thing you can ALWAYS count on - No matter how 'easy' or 'error-proof' things are made, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND (some people just dont have terminal experience, due to a lifetime of winblows use). One click methods (or single line command) are always the best option for ease-of-use lol. That said, Ill be testing the new makefile later today (tried on day 3, before makefile was fixed). Hopefully I wont be one of the ones with issues building lol

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

legendary
Working on Bloom Filters As Well
legendary
WTB some , can pay 1k sat per fantom. PM or make me an offer.

30$ and you get 1% of all Coin Supply = noooo!!!

I had and offer close to this but I denied  it. Still pay 1k
Bittrex Reply:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Activity: 240
Merit: 250

30$ and you get 1% of all Coin Supply = noooo!!!
legendary
BanzaiBTC, you proved time and again whos boss!!

Wink

I don't understand why you would want to ruin a perfectly good CPU mineable coin by changing the algorithm to something inferior. Keep it velvet!

For AuxPoW
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
That is not even needed.. It will auto compile with makefile.unix ...

You just need to clean the old data first... The ones the dev compiled on his machine..

When I cleaned the leveldb folder, and fixed the makefile (Dev also fixed it on git now) it compiled without issues...
Pages:
Jump to: