Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 34. (Read 77888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I'm trying to run a blanknode but i'm getting error : not capable blanknode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:31000 any idea ?

The blanknode feature is not up and running, yet.
pfff I've tried about 5 hours Smiley))  Thanx!!

I tired about a week ago. Same results as you.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
I'm trying to run a blanknode but i'm getting error : not capable blanknode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:31000 any idea ?

pfff I've tried about 5 hours Smiley))  Thanx!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
buying fantom coins pm me
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
DuckYeah!, you need to update the ticker symbol... Change it either in the OP or the wallet. Why do you have two (three?) different ticker symbols?!?!

^Simple issue like this should have been fixed and finalized from the very beginning. Maybe he's too busy working on future algo of Fantom and some personal stuff. 
Activity: 476
DuckYeah!, you need to update the ticker symbol... Change it either in the OP or the wallet. Why do you have two (three?) different ticker symbols?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Anyone interested to sell some Fantom?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Like social media
facebook http://facebook.com/Fantomcoin  Smiley

Good stuff, but Twitter is more popular in crypto world..
legendary
Activity: 1027
what is zerosend?
and how to use it?
Activity: 378
EthBits
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Explorer offline for half a day guys.. I need to do some serious maintanence Wink

No problem
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer offline for half a day guys.. I need to do some serious maintanence Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Linux daemon wallet now up and running fine in a clean build Ubuntu test server

Mining is now working from the Linux "fantomd" wallet

I could do a block explorer but I see you already have one (even though it needs a tweak or two)

Now experimenting to see if I can create a mining pool then again you would need a miner for that Smiley so maybe not yet

Dev - you have plenty of suggestions for your next steps. You should also include a website in the list of things to do that gives basic coin info, wallet download etc.

You also need twitter, IRC or other social media locations

Good luck

Looking forward to exchange listing once you get your changes / extra resources sorted

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you for emphasizing the word promise

and thank you for giving a psychologist answer and sidestepping the real issues. The chances of getting a listing is small until you fix the critical stuff although I hope that I am wrong. I checked 1.0.3 and it still says pre-release experimental test build. If I remember correctly the guy whose code you copied posted some of the issues to fix earlier in the thread. Maybe you are lucky and a listing will happen - you never know.

I am extremely patient so I dont mind about exchanges or waiting until you do some concrete coding or delivering something substantial or changed the code from being experimental to fully productionalized. There are also not that many CPU mineable coins around. I am a strong believer in price as a lagging indicator so I would like to see what price the market attaches to your performance so far. Iv turned my miners off in any case as there is no way to tell what the cost of mining is.

I am just revving you for the sake of the others as it seems that there are many people posting that are anxious about exchanges.

Duly noted
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thank you for emphasizing the word promise

and thank you for giving a psychologist answer and sidestepping the real issues. The chances of getting a listing is small until you fix the critical stuff although I hope that I am wrong. I checked 1.0.3 and it still says pre-release experimental test build. If I remember correctly the guy whose code you copied posted some of the issues to fix earlier in the thread. Maybe you are lucky and a listing will happen - you never know.

I am extremely patient so I dont mind about exchanges or waiting until you do some concrete coding or delivering something substantial or changed the code from being experimental to fully productionalized. There are also not that many CPU mineable coins around. I am a strong believer in price as a lagging indicator so I would like to see what price the market attaches to your performance so far. Iv turned my miners off in any case as there is no way to tell what the cost of mining is.

I am just revving you for the sake of the others as it seems that there are many people posting that are anxious about exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1246
WTS 10k FNX ...
pm me with offers.
Pages:
Jump to: