Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 95. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How do you distritibute the free coins?

Through PM'ing me....

You might want to change your ticker/symbol...  https://c-cex.com/?p=xfc-btc

-tb-

CCeX - 2nd Shittiest Exchange powered by bobsurplus
Could be a problem, now you can change without problem

"Algorithm is Velvet" could i mine with my gpu?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Through PM'ing me....

-tb-

CCeX - 2nd Shittiest Exchange powered by bobsurplus
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I do not understand here is the pow? and with what algorithm?
Activity: 210
Is this mixed PoW and giveaway? Interesting coin
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you're are very unlucky is there a chance you can stake all your coin away with negetive stakes?

No correction needed.....

pool?

Could you get some guys to donate servers to act as nodes, I don't have $$$ or BTCBTCBTC for that matter

Premine: 825 XFC

How about using some of that instead of asking for handouts.

I'm not asking
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you're are very unlucky is there a chance you can stake all your coin away with negetive stakes?
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hero member 5 and Sr.Member 1  Huh
I smell hero members group behind this.

+1 They couldn't have made it more obvious.

Checks iGotSpots member position ...

Wouldn't be surprised if a group of high ranking members were behind all these recent free distribution coins.

Check the current reward scheme, hero members only get 1.5

Hero member 5 and Sr.Member 1  Huh

Sure  Grin

And thinking about what is gonna happen when the -1 stage will be reached XD, anyway i'm not sure if i'm gonna goin in the free distribution (I'm sycing tons of altcoins on my second pc and i think i'm gonna end the hard disk before i could even put the wallet on it)

easy, you tweak the wallet to not brodcast PoS blocks with a negative reward that it finds.

I don't think the dev would really like to see something like that, maybe will change the code to deny the possibility that something like that could happen, already adding a negative reward for me looks like he puts the hands very deeply in the code to manage something like that, maybe we will able to confirm that when the source will be online

but still the possibilities are two

1. the negative coin is given to a random people who mined the most (POW case)
2. the nagative coin is given to the first of the rich list (POS case)

but like i told before i think we need to wait to see the code and confirm what we thinked

1) That is not a good idea, considering we are talking about pools here and not solos
2) I can try to see if threshold, then randomize else static

1) yeah i knkw that i considered it for solo miners and not to pool miners
2) well it was just a possibility but if you want to consider it to make dynamic the price and stop who can controll the price because have something like +>20% of the total coins is up to you
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I would love to join in this but how can I receive the coin? This coin looks really promising Grin
Activity: 203
Nice coin name and distribution method, I'll definitely watching this.   Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
pool?

Could you get some guys to donate servers to act as nodes, I don't have $$$ or BTCBTCBTC for that matter

Premine: 825 XFC

How about using some of that instead of asking for handouts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hero member 5 and Sr.Member 1  Huh

+1 They couldn't have made it more obvious.

Checks iGotSpots member position ...

Wouldn't be surprised if a group of high ranking members were behind all these recent free distribution coins.

Check the current reward scheme, hero members only get 1.5

Sure  Grin

And thinking about what is gonna happen when the -1 stage will be reached XD, anyway i'm not sure if i'm gonna goin in the free distribution (I'm sycing tons of altcoins on my second pc and i think i'm gonna end the hard disk before i could even put the wallet on it)

easy, you tweak the wallet to not brodcast PoS blocks with a negative reward that it finds.

I don't think the dev would really like to see something like that, maybe will change the code to deny the possibility that something like that could happen, already adding a negative reward for me looks like he puts the hands very deeply in the code to manage something like that, maybe we will able to confirm that when the source will be online

but like i told before i think we need to wait to see the code and confirm what we thinked

1) That is not a good idea, considering we are talking about pools here and not solos
2) I can try to see if threshold, then randomize else static
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Sure  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: