Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch. - page 17. (Read 31580 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
please dump some FCH to fill my bag , I put the order on ccex Smiley
i think some people keep price stable in more than 3k now
do you think the price of 3k is still very cheap or very expensive ? there is still hope prices will rise again ? because I also had a booking there
wait pow over
will rise
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
do you think the price of 3k is still very cheap or very expensive ? there is still hope prices will rise again ? because I also had a booking there
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Full whitepaper released within 48 hours.
Ok, it will be nice to wait for it then probably it will answer this and many other questions on my mind.
Activity: 570
Well.. this was fast, very fast..780 submissions in few hours? Let's wait for the WhitePaper, also the price is stable right now .
Activity: 896
Well Mod i m impressed with this coin ! Already got AirDrop so Its my own wish to put reveiw about FCH on my coinsinfo blog.

As I have done it for FCH can be check at : http://coinsinfo.xyz/asic/scrypt/fastcash-fch-fastnetwork-c-cex/

Nice review, check the exchangers links, Yobit goes to ccex, ccex goes to coinexchange.

Good work.-
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Well Mod i m impressed with this coin ! Already got AirDrop so Its my own wish to put reveiw about FCH on my coinsinfo blog.

As I have done it for FCH can be check at : http://coinsinfo.xyz/asic/scrypt/fastcash-fch-fastnetwork-c-cex/

After publication of white paper I will put link there on blog. Also have already spread with social media !
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Full whitepaper released within 48 hours.
Well as mentioned in Specifications Total COIN supply is 780,000 coins

And 100% premine, distributed through Bitcointalk airdrop. Ok .

That means Total 780,000 Coins distributed via AirDrop.
If we consider this as current market supply what about final amount of coins including currently generating coins with mining?
Though i am a good fan of this coin but i think there is intelligence in your statement, where does the POS come in with a coin that has 100% premine?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Staking is working well so far...

i doubt that because this coin was freely distributed on the btctalk forum and a lot of people collected their airdrops. they just keep a bullshit statement from dev , you can look why i can said this coin idiot coin , it's go to 7800 and dump to 2500
you must be aldinoaldi from cex, i read about your jargons against this coin and fudeal replied you there then you are quoting him here but no matter what FCH is here to stay for good.
Activity: 938

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1005.02142245,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 2424,
"timeoffset" : -542,
"moneysupply" : 782657.05749270,
"connections" : 16,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "112.215.173.211",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 10.31064131,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1472202120,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Nice one seen among all coins ! Excellent dev.

I like concept of parallel ecosystem. its really great tool. it gives enhanced customization as per demand !

Waiting for white papers ! But still price climb good. People are getting interest.

Nice one seen among all coins ! Excellent dev.

I like concept of parallel ecosystem. its really great tool. it gives enhanced customization as per demand !

Waiting for white papers ! But still price climb good. People are getting interest.

Well as mentioned in Specifications Total COIN supply is 780,000 coins

And 100% premine, distributed through Bitcointalk airdrop. Ok .

That means Total 780,000 Coins distributed via AirDrop.
If we consider this as current market supply what about final amount of coins including currently generating coins with mining?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
congratulation to all who got the airdrop
1000 FCH x 0.000039 (c-cex price)=0.039 is good amount for free coin
good luck dev your coin has good value

Ya it is true, most of them are opened in high and within an hour they go to dust and then in one or two days they are dead, but i think the developer have a big idea of going with this coin. I have staked my 500 coins and sold 500 coins  Grin as if it is scam that time i should not be regretting.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
 i doubt that because this coin was freely distributed on the btctalk forum and a lot of people collected their airdrops. they just keep a bullshit statement from dev , you can look why i can said this coin idiot coin , it's go to 7800 and dump to 2500
premined scam coin. not worth even 1 satoshi
I guess you missed the airdrop.
@ dev thank you for this coin at current price you have giving out 0.04 btc to everybody for free, nobody does it better.
Activity: 994
premined scam coin. not worth even 1 satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: