Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 21. (Read 69609 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Google translate---

The new Fatecoin update seems to have changed something making it run in XP SP3 Mode, On Win 7 X64 try changing the compatibility mode back.
Make a back-up of your wallet, delete all Fate files and re-install the Wallet with new Fate executable.   ( At least that is what I got from his post )  ---> trying now.

Step 1.   Download new Fate QT 110.

Step 2.   Go to your current hidden appdata folder : EX:  C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Fatecoin  ( Replace OWNER with whatever user name your profile is made to be )

Step 3.   Delete all files but your Wallet and Conf File from your old FATEcoin install.

Step 4.   Delete old install folder from original extraction of Fatecoin 109.

Step 4a.  Re-download Fatecoin 109 if you deleted the RAR / Compressed install of the previous version.  ( SKIP THIS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT. )

Step 5.   Extract Fatecoin 109 files .

STEP 6.   Extract Fatecoin 110 from its download RAR, find the source it extracted and copy it.

STEP 7.   Replace Fatecoin 109 executable with the Fatecoin 110 executable you copied.

STEP 8.   Make sure compatibility Mode is set for your Operating system in Windows. ( Linux guys sorry, I have no idea how to do this or I would explain it for you. )

STEP 9.   Start the new Fatecoin wallet 110 and let it download the blockchain from start to finish.

STEP 10.  DONATE FATECOIN  ------->   FZzTyrxKn3PmaGzm7p3u1JxMs8McgqRiY5

The Dev is hard at work coding the new Wallet to run better !    Grin  Keep your eyes open for updates.

Be patient, it sounds like the Dev needs support by the community.

I can give him Kudo's for giving us a heads up. I hope this coin goes far.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
win7 64位 出错
1、将程序改成兼容模式,试试xp sp3;
2、备份现在的wallet.dat,然后删除C盘钱包文件,重新生成钱包文件。
Activity: 182
Yes you are right from HK. I also reported the error when building block explorer to dev side for their reference.

It's just my assumption here. Sorry if any confusion caused.
Activity: 84
Wing_hk, I apologise if I am making wrong assumptions, but you are from Hong Kong? Can you make any sense of the dev comments or the source please?

I will certainly tip if we can just figure out what is going on...

A break between the 0 and the 1 block sounds bad....

Rit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Selling 5 FATE

PM me your offers!
Still cant get fate to compile in linux. (Ubuntu 64) No other coins have an issue.

You will most likely not get a block explorer until this issue is resolved. Most block explorers are running on LAMP servers.

The fact is some error make block explorer failed to be built. And I was trying with the compiled fatecoind in page 1.

It seems the hash connection between block 0 and 1 is broken. I've tried reading from blkfile and RPC.    Huh

Oh seriously not good.
Activity: 182
Still cant get fate to compile in linux. (Ubuntu 64) No other coins have an issue.

You will most likely not get a block explorer until this issue is resolved. Most block explorers are running on LAMP servers.

The fact is some error make block explorer failed to be built. And I was trying with the compiled fatecoind in page 1.

It seems the hash connection between block 0 and 1 is broken. I've tried reading from blkfile and RPC.    Huh
The new wallet seems....iffy. Have restarted about 6 times now and have not been on the right chain AT ANY TIME.

Bug or intended?
the first please update your computer time "time.windows.com".

My computer time is correct. The wallet time is 1 minute behind. how do you fix this wallet time sync?

Mine is OK. Presumeably wallet is pulling its time from a server somewhere (EDIT: time.windows.com I suppose). Set your computer clock to same time, and it should be fixed?

Rit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The new wallet seems....iffy. Have restarted about 6 times now and have not been on the right chain AT ANY TIME.

Bug or intended?

My computer time is correct. The wallet time is 1 minute behind. how do you fix this wallet time sync?
WTB 1500 Fate for 1 LTC.
Pm me if interest.

Best of luck hah.

This.

who can set up the Blocks of the browser? 200 FATES bonus..
WTB 1500 Fate for 1 LTC.
Pm me if interest.
搭个车,我也买点。

Bug or intended?

Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Mine is still on the right chain, have more fate and it will come once again.  Grin

Bug or intended?
A few people trying to guage a price by offering sales or buys is not dumping Smiley

Is there any sign of an exchange yet? That would allow people to get some idea of worth. If the rules and future plans are clarified for this coin, it could be a good one!

Rit.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
WTB 1500 Fate for 1 LTC.
Pm me if interest.
OK, fatecoin, but give us arguments - why is this a wonderful work ?
Nobody knows how it works except you - tell us !
WE WANT TO KNOW !

then we can invite other people

are you doing any advertising or promotions for FATECOIN ?
这个是肯定要告诉告诉大家的。其实,源代码里已经写得很清楚了,等过几天,我们恢复下体力,将源代码的内容翻译成文字吧。真实苦逼工作啊。
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
OK, fatecoin, but give us arguments - why is this a wonderful work ?
Nobody knows how it works except you - tell us !
WE WANT TO KNOW !

then we can invite other people

are you doing any advertising or promotions for FATECOIN ?
Pages:
Jump to: