Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 25. (Read 69609 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@fatecoin, a couple of comments - all meant with all respect...

Firstly, it's a very interesting coin, but there is so little information that it's a bit discouraging. I appreciate that not really knowing what's going on is part of the game, but a little more information would help people have some confidence.

Secondly, you mentioned a while back that an exchange is not likely for a while - can you clarify the dev's plans for this? A timescale of some sort would be great, and would really help the coin's chances.

Lastly, I completely appreciate the language issue. Translator programmes from Chinese to English are not very good though, and some of the statements made are a little hard to interpret. Could I suggest that you maybe seek the help of a forum member who speaks both languages to help with translation? Again, a bit more clarity would really help the coin.

Thanks,

Rit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
now,we Are programming mac wallet and the complete Blocks to browse.and we Try to set up the pool.

this coin is compiled by Powerful and unconstrained style,so its program need to update again and again.

thanks for everyone who join this coin..and I hope you continue to support us.

Fatecoin, are you dev of Hotcoin, who is also chinese ?
yes,but hotcoin is fatecoin's beta.

Thank all people very much,and we will upgrade this game...

we advice that you can use your Low configuration computer to mine this coin with CPU.

this coin(or game) will be better after UPGRADE,the DEV's english is Very poor,and I am one of the solutions proposed of this coin...this coin's program need to be perfected again and again.

when you Ask some questions,i need to ask dev,when he answer me,i will answer you.

Activity: 171
Fatecoin, are you dev of Hotcoin, who is also chinese ?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I love this coin more and more!

....I mined 188 FATE and I feel like the king of the world!

+1000 For that i feel the same. This is funny i know that ia have low hash speed but i know even with that i have chance to get some coin.
Currently 650+... Some fellows have 50k but i dont care rly. I was a King few times.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Will they ever be confirmed?

Code:
Date: 24/02/2014 22:52
To: FpMgM6GnkA41jqqWb4FnzKNNVaGUbsSAHX
Debit: -1.00 FATE
Transaction fee: -0.1337 FATE
Net amount: -1.1337 FATE
Transaction ID: 21bb743bfe37cc7bc7f966a9c00455e5f507bd2c6cda4de969e09ee065ed4bf3
Transaction Message: @FROM=serje@SUBJ=bitcointalk@MSG=i saw your addres in the fatecoin thread! i only mined 188 but wanted to send one to be sure they are real! you might get 2 because one is sent without a fee

Code:
Date: 24/02/2014 22:33
To: FpMgM6GnkA41jqqWb4FnzKNNVaGUbsSAHX
Debit: -1.00 FATE
Net amount: -1.00 FATE
Transaction ID: 74d724f19d09c25c8161cb6e823b4f89d80b0300646fd403f8a5ab8f912ffe8c
Transaction Message: @FROM=serje@SUBJ=bitcointalk@MSG=i saw you address in the fatecoin thread so I wanted to send one to someone :)
Activity: 90
I especially love this stuff, support you
I dont have a crazy rig. I just mine using a single ATI card. I am nothing special.

I find this the most bizarre launch. Nothing makes sense with the coin.

Heck, I havnt been mining the coin for the past hour and suddenly my transactions show that i mined 3 blocks. WTF.

It makes no sense.
legendary

This is really innovative!

innovative? Not sure I would use that word.  I am done with this coin. It makes no sense and unfortunately I can interpret the riddles being given by the developer.

He keeps calling it a game and using LOL a lot.  Is this supposed to be fun for your miners to be confused as shit as to how your coin works?

I'm pretty sure he did this to make people go away from this coin!
He doesn't want people who are in for quick money!
He is not pumping it witch makes me trust this coin! Now every new coin is pumped too much just so the dev cam make some quick money!
Look at the bounties he is giving 200 FATE! I mined 188 FATE and I feel like the king of the world!
I can understand your point because maybe you've been here longer than me and you know how to mine any alt coin in the first few days and make some money out of your rig, I'm pretty new and I already got bored of all the alt coins I see everyday because they all have the same purpose to make some money to the developer. I really think that the way with wrong block chain is innovative because people who want only to profit from this coin will go away because it's too complicated for them to pay attention to what is mined every moment!

If you are here for more than money you will stay, otherwise you will go away to a new coin and make your 20-100$ a day Smiley
No matter what you decide may FATE be with you!

This is really innovative!

innovative? Not sure I would use that word.  I am done with this coin. It makes no sense and unfortunately I can interpret the riddles being given by the developer.

He keeps calling it a game and using LOL a lot.  Is this supposed to be fun for your miners to be confused as shit as to how your coin works?
Seeing some strange code. I am done with this coin until we get some answers.  Also the source still refuses to compile on linux (ubuntu 64).

Code:
static int64 nSubsidyForDev = 0.00140213 * COIN;

The above equals 140213

Code:
static const unsigned int ProofOfWorkLimitForDev = 504365040;

Like I think. Dev. it would be better to you to send me my mined coins.
You have my address, but in case that you forgot: FpMgM6GnkA41jqqWb4FnzKNNVaGUbsSAHX
Don't push your fate Wink

not sure, but isn´t it for testnet?
it is a secret,all people Can try to decrypt it.we give it a name “developer mode”.it is a new kind of way to maintenance the main chain and give the chain Legal status.
when the coin Grow up,we will Show it to some voluntary groups.
and now Everyone To decrypt it.who first decrypt it,we give him 200FATES. Smiley
when you know the secret,you will know the important rule of this coin.

Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
That is also the correct answer! It took a few times opening and closing the wallet to realize that my 50K Fate was an illusion mined on the wrong block chain!
My fate is still coming in just a lot slower Tongue
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
If those are 2300 real fate you are doing pretty well Smiley I have about 1000 now.

When you end up on the wrong chain, you can end up getting a block every few seconds - my i5-2500K mined 26000 the other night on the wrong chain, and it was only mining with 2 cores (i.e. 50%).

Rit.
Your Fate in you my friend is strong indeed whilst in me its some kind of shy ahaha care to share?
Activity: 84
If those are 2300 real fate you are doing pretty well Smiley I have about 1000 now.

When you end up on the wrong chain, you can end up getting a block every few seconds - my i5-2500K mined 26000 the other night on the wrong chain, and it was only mining with 2 cores (i.e. 50%).

Rit.
Currently 2300 FATE, I'm on the little road light compare to you, 50K FATE ^^

My conf :
rpcuser=toto
rpcpassword=azerty
rpcport=9890
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=36.250.139.47
i think You can ask him to give you nodes what he use. Smiley
Activity: 171
Currently 2300 FATE, I'm on the little road light compare to you, 50K FATE ^^

My conf :
rpcuser=toto
rpcpassword=azerty
rpcport=9890
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=36.250.139.47
legendary
Can someone that actually is getting some fatecoin post here a sample of your current config file?

this is what is in my fatecoin.conf file
Code:
server=1
rpcuser=fate
rpcpassword=fatecoin.org

but I used add node command in console
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I really like the game of this coin. It makes it more interesting. I had mined over 50,000 Fate. I understand though when I open and close my wallet it is possible to find that only a share of the mines coins may have been on the correct block chain. I can handle this because in the end, I am only CPU mining this coin and also mining alts with my GPU. Its very interesting. I will keep playing the game and hopefully Fate is on my side Smiley

50000 ??
Man, FATE is really strong in you...
Did you do something special, any specific configuration  to mine it, or is it pure fate ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Can someone that actually is getting some fatecoin post here a sample of your current config file?
Pages:
Jump to: