Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 18. (Read 69609 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
But the coins disappeared and the op deleted my posts.  Angry
Activity: 132
i just mined 70 fate  Cheesy

installed it like 20 mins ago.  synced wallet.  started mining at push of button.  then bam.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've had not had an accepted block since 3rd March. Either something is seriously wrong or I am doing something stupid.

Is anyone else getting blocks accepted last couple of days?

Rit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
And this coin definitely needs an ENGLISH WEB PAGE !!!

而这枚硬币肯定需要一个英文的网页!
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
I agree the coin needs promotion.

I will mine this because it is interesting  and keep mining. There is only one other interesting coin out there (HUC).

I think the Dev should hire some help and maybe do some advertising on other boards as well.
Activity: 24
wts 10k fate for LTC or BTC
PM me ur offer pls.
Activity: 1
Can anybody explain what the previous picture/post is about ?

Just promotion pic.
Long since the dev updating news.Such coin is creative but lacks promotion,is the promotion guy in the team really doing something?I doubt it.
The overall hashrate must be announced everyday,or we fans would lose the control of the heat for this coin.
Pls do something ,dev.

Hi guys, fate-coin is still in its infancy, we are now working hard on consolidating and building ecological circle. No hurry to profit.

just mining it and waiting to see what happens in the next few weeks~ Tongue
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Dev. really need to promote this coin, i tried posting information about this coin from another forums the response was great, if this coin hit the exchange soon i am sure Rits will be a happy man with that 5000 fate.
Activity: 24

Just promotion pic.
Long since the dev updating news.Such coin is creative but lacks promotion,is the promotion guy in the team really doing something?I doubt it.
The overall hashrate must be announced everyday,or we fans would lose the control of the heat for this coin.
Pls do something ,dev.
Activity: 34
I have 39 rejected blocks since 11:30am GMT. (11 hours).

I have restarted the miner about 20 times.

Is anyone else getting blocks? Or is something wrong here?

Rit.
Q5.挖到假币,是不是会持续留在支链上,永远挖不到真币呢? (需重开钱包?) <--110版应该不会了!
Q5: When I was in the wrong block chain, is wallet automatically return to main chain?
A5: YES! Will merge within 2 to 3 hours
A5: 不会,在2~3个小时内会合并。

Q2:競爭的模式是甚麼,有甚麼規則嗎?
Q2:What is the mode of competition is, what rules?
A2:竞争的两大因素,"朋友"及"缘分",朋友也就是你的节点,节点多就是朋友多,相对敌人也多,简单来说挖到矿时,越多朋友帮你确认,你就越容易得到该矿,反之你的朋友同时挖到这一块,他们就变成了敌人,和你竞争这块矿。除此之外,就完全靠你的缘分了!
A2:"Friends" and "fate" are two factors of competition,friens are your "nodes",you have more nodes means you have more friend to help you confirm your block,but sometimes they are enemy too,because they may have the same block with you,in that time you are not friends anymore,you are Competitor!!!  The rest is all depend on your FATE!!!

now more people mine this coin.
I have 39 rejected blocks since 11:30am GMT. (11 hours).

I have restarted the miner about 20 times.

Is anyone else getting blocks? Or is something wrong here?

Rit.
Have had no accepted blocks since early this morning - everything is not accepted. Wallet has been restarted several times to try to get onto the correct blockchain. Is this a problem with the wallet, or is this the way the "game" is meant to work?

Incidentally, anyone interested in buying 5000 FATE? PM me if so Smiley

Rit.
Would love to start trading on the Chinese exchanges. Good work!
please Pay attention to www.btc38.com,which really is the One of the largest altcoins trading platform in China.
It looks like it is collecting votes on currencies to add to the exchanges listed in the middle.

Someone has nominated FATE by the looks of it.

Good or bad? I am not sure Smiley

Rit.
Pages:
Jump to: