Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 22. (Read 69609 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
this coin is Wonderful work(奇葩),when people understand it,they will love it.so,we think it is easy to invitate people to play this game,and let us do it together?

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
We need a trade thread Smiley Or for some of you buying and selling folks to post publicly! Tongue
we think it is not the time to exchange, it's time to make more people to join this game.when more people come here,your coins are pump and pump.
we will do this.we hope all people do this too.

I like the pump and pump thing!

No dump!!!!!
We need a trade thread Smiley Or for some of you buying and selling folks to post publicly! Tongue
we think it is not the time to exchange, it's time to make more people to join this game.when more people come here,your coins are pump and pump.
we will do this.we hope all people do this too.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello everybody

I sell 400 Fatecoin for BTC, PM me and make me offer Wink
1 Fatecoin free for every 100 buyed.
how much? Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everybody

I sell 400 Fatecoin for BTC, PM me and make me offer Wink
1 Fatecoin free for every 100 buyed.
we are very busy these days ,and tired too.
we really appreciate everyone's support.
good luck!

Wish everyone happy.

The updated wallet does not mine. Update when?
Activity: 24
WTS some FATE for LTC.
Pls PM me with your best offer.
there are some problems with the wallet..we will improvement Step by step.
thank for dear players.

Wallet update is broken. When will we see new working version please?
the new wallet will be updated immediately,and please wait..the old wallet will failure. but your coins Is still in.

Only 5k FATE left.PM me with your offer.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hey everyone. I have a question about the cpu wallet mining. I started yesterday and my first 2 hours I got 58 fatecoins, but after that, it's been 24hours now and I haven't gain a single one.  Whats up with that? Is it that hard to mine through the wallet?
every time you find a block restart the wallet ... if the coins are still there then you were on the right chain ... if they vanish then you were on the wrong chain!

Thanks. Yes, the coins are still there. Is it really that hard to find a block? I have only found 1 and that was over 24 hours ago? Nothing since.  How many fatecoins is everyone getting a day?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Hey everyone. I have a question about the cpu wallet mining. I started yesterday and my first 2 hours I got 58 fatecoins, but after that, it's been 24hours now and I haven't gain a single one.  Whats up with that? Is it that hard to mine through the wallet?
every time you find a block restart the wallet ... if the coins are still there then you were on the right chain ... if they vanish then you were on the wrong chain!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
WTS about 10k FATE for some LTC.
pls PM me your offers.
Pages:
Jump to: