Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 3. (Read 69613 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Hi,

any updates for the sourcecode on github?

I was asked to create a faucet, however I need a working (compiling) sourcecode for this.

Thanks,
Altcoinfaucet.net

any updates at all would be nice, dev been online a few times but nothing.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi,

any updates for the sourcecode on github?

I was asked to create a faucet, however I need a working (compiling) sourcecode for this.

Thanks,
Altcoinfaucet.net
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Looks like they are still working on the Wallet updates. Be patient
legendary
Is there a working wallet yet?  I've stopped mining for a couple days now. 

wont sync past block 122906 for me
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Is there a working wallet yet?  I've stopped mining for a couple days now. 
Activity: 93
This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins (when get at least one exchange). Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager
I watched today as around 400 of our votes were stripped from Mintpal for an unknown reason.... This is very discouraging as the vote count was going up daily. I vote about three times a day there and its frustrating to say the least. Our vote count was around 2430 last night.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I've got around 8000 I suppose but haven't been mining lately as I've lost my hope for it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
So a quick poll, how many you mined so far.

I have just over 25k at the moment.

I only have a couple of hundreds ... unders 500
legendary
So a quick poll, how many you mined so far.

I have just over 25k at the moment.
legendary
Looks like everything is all good now. All sync'd up and just hit my first block for the day.  Smiley

Are you sure? It looks like it stops for a while and ten starts again, and it's like that all the time.

I think you're right. There's still issues. It's also taking forever for the blocks to be confirmed. I stopped mining for now. Hopefully the devs can get it fixed soon. Missing out on my FATEs.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Looks like everything is all good now. All sync'd up and just hit my first block for the day.  Smiley

Are you sure? It looks like it stops for a while and ten starts again, and it's like that all the time.
legendary
Hey guys. My wallet won't sync. It is stuck on block 122749. Anyone else have this issue? How do I fix this? Thanks.

Wallet is stuck...... Tell the devs to take a look at the blockchain and Wallet and see what is going on. we may need a wallet update.

We need a updated wallet as it is not syncing.

I've spoken to the QQ official group and they were trying to fix the main node all day long today. There's been some times when it synced during the day but it still down for some reason. As there is a night in China  I think we have to wait for a few more hours. Hope it will be fixed soon.
How can I know if the solo miner is working correctly?

You will know when a transaction in a section "Recent transaction" will pop up on the right side of the main wallet's window.

It should look something like that
http://i62.tinypic.com/29fe881.jpg

You can also check in a "Debug window\console" and use getmininginfo command.
The generate value should be "true"
http://i57.tinypic.com/5fp57c.jpg

PS. Read my next post as there are some network problem and you will not be able to mine at all now - just as everyone else:)
Activity: 1
How can I know if the solo miner is working correctly?
Talked with the group just a few min ago.   A really nice community. It looks like the Dev is working on a Node fix and some Wallet updates. Stay tuned for the thread to be updated in the next few days. I'll keep in contact as much as my sleep deprivation allows ....lol
.5m-1mil  FATE?Huh? It is very hard to mine Fate. I'd be surprised if anyone has that amount. We do need a wallet update though. My offers still stand though for the other efforts.

I'll try the Chineses group to see if I can understand anything and maybe get some more info.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1.fatecoin will learn to bc,fac and comm's Marketing model;so we need 0.5M-1M fate coin's to share.

2.who can set up the  Machine gun pool?fate coin will be As miners wages.

3.hit on some Foreign trading platforms.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
We need a updated wallet as it is not syncing.
Pages:
Jump to: