Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 4. (Read 69613 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Wallet is stuck...... Tell the devs to take a look at the blockchain and Wallet and see what is going on. we may need a wallet update.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hey guys. My wallet won't sync. It is stuck on block 122749. Anyone else have this issue? How do I fix this? Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
who can Set up a Machine gun pool?and use fatecoin As the wages.This is a good way to promote.
like bc,fac,comm,etc.
yes ,it is a good way.
and In the near future,we plan to do some thing for fate.
Activity: 210
who can Set up a Machine gun pool?and use fatecoin As the wages.This is a good way to promote.
like bc,fac,comm,etc.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I really like this coin!!!
We should use it more!
legendary
fatecoin. Good to see you back. Can you please update the original post and put back the fatecoin logo? Thank you.

Altcoinfaucet, if given the new source code, will be working on a faucet.

He asked for a donations:
> Any chance to get a 20$ btc/ltc donation from you / your community to
> get the server bills paid? There are 4 servers involved in the project
> and that would cost you / your community only some 2.5$/month for 2014.

I suppose that when the work is done he deserves it so please consider to donate.
We plan to Give you sorce code webside's user.thanks For you to join us.
You can fork from here and create a new branch: https://github.com/liyang19901122/fatecoin

I suppose that when the work is done he deserves it so please consider to donate.
We plan to Give you sorce code webside's user.thanks For you to join us.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 141
Any news on the github source update?
legendary
I tried posting information about this coin from another forums the response was great, if this coin hit the exchange soon i am sure Rits will be a happy man!

Not just Rit but Turboseed and I too!  Grin
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
I cant take the fact that the hotcoin emblem reminds me of Miami Heat....  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I think Fatecoin will do well when either the community of Dav steps up a bit more and we all invest time getting the coin out into the public.
legendary
You are all welcome to join Chinese QQ FateCoin group 159537899. You can talk to dev and other people interested in FateCoin on the Chinese side. It's a bit difficult due to the timezone difference and the language as not many of them speak English.

What i've been told recently is that they plan to "come back" to the FateCoin and give it more attention - organize some promotion, games etc. Apparently they were too busy dealing with other things e.g. HotCoin (yeap, this are the same people). Hope it will happen sooner or later.

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I noticed all their attention is on Hotcoin.  I guess we are the adopted step child.  Cry
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You are all welcome to join Chinese QQ FateCoin group 159537899. You can talk to dev and other people interested in FateCoin on the Chinese side. It's a bit difficult due to the timezone difference and the language as not many of them speak English.

What i've been told recently is that they plan to "come back" to the FateCoin and give it more attention - organize some promotion, games etc. Apparently they were too busy dealing with other things e.g. HotCoin (yeap, this are the same people). Hope it will happen sooner or later.
legendary
Good to see this thread is kind of active again.  Where are the devs?  Seems like the community is doing all the work these days trying to promote and keep this coin alive. Maybe we should take over then.  Anyone know if it's possible to change the algorithm to X11? We can be the first x11 Chinese coin.
Activity: 121
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Fate has my vote. You have one vote every 12 hours.  Wink
Activity: 168

Now is your chance!

I wanted to remind everyone that in less than TWO HOURS we will have our next drawing, this means we will be adding two more coins to our exchange!
Also we just opened the LTC and DGC markets Smiley

Vote now! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Activity: 75
The github source should be updated tonight (Chinese time)- that's what I've heard on the QQ chat. If it is there's a chance for a faucet.

Alright, cool.

Drop me an email and I'll try it again Smiley

Thanks,
Altcoinfaucet.net
Pages:
Jump to: