Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 10. (Read 69591 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that you can now vote for Fatecoin to be added to our exchange!!

Start voting now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin - 1HRFodL2jK3GKwt1YhyFm7Jm2cxCwFPXVX

Cheesy

Gave the first vote ;-)

Thanks for the reply eugenetsou, BTW
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Dear All

sync your computer time with  "time.windows.com" is very important too!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that you can now vote for Fatecoin to be added to our exchange!!

Start voting now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin - 1HRFodL2jK3GKwt1YhyFm7Jm2cxCwFPXVX

Cheesy

great news, things seem to be moving on nicely for this coin.
Activity: 168
Hello!!

Cheesy
Is anyone able to explain how this coin works without the "magic" part in plain English?

What is the PoW? What is scrypt-jane + time limited algo?

What is that "to be on the wrong/right chain"? Is it part of the algo or just the chain being forked all the time?

And how do you mine using GPU or CPU? How do you select this?

Without any serious explanation, I'm sorry but this is just BS.

Valid questions. I'm curious as well.

I went to the QQ channel and asked how it works.

If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.

I haven't mined it, but looks like it has to be an orphan festival all the time. In any case it sounds interesting, at least different, CPU friendly because hashing speed is not the most important. Will give it a try I guess...

It's indeed an orphan fest; I do not monitor all the time but I get an orphan block in about every 20. block (probably even more). But can you clarify it a little bit better;

What I understand from you is;

-There are 100 miners with various systems.
-20 of them is going to solve the block in the 30 sec period because it's easy to solve.
-Only 1 will be in the correct chain and the other 19 solved the block in the wrong chain.

If it's like this, how is the "correct chain" selected; does the system know it before sending out the block information at start or how does the system works? The ones with orphaned coins were in the wrong chain since the start or it's determined after everyone solves it?

Q1: Competition in the "main chain" and "wrong chain" How did it happen?
A1: When a group of people in same time get the answer and return to the network, the competition will happened in that Block!

Q2:What is the mode of competition is, what rules?
A2:"Friends" and "fate" are two factors of competition,friens are your "nodes",you have more nodes means you have more friend to help you confirm your block,but sometimes they are enemy too,because they may have the same block with you,in that time you are not friends anymore,you are Competitor!!!  The rest is all depend on your FATE!!!

Q3: If some one Hashrate is ver hight and be the frist answer,Is competition will not happen?
A3:Theoretically, yes! However, due to the difficulty is very low, so the chance to answer the same time is very very high.

Q4:If more than two people at the same time to answer, is not the case there will be many people grab a block?
A4:YES

Q5:how is main chain generated?
A5:main chain generated by "nodes" or "miners",more confirmed by nodes will become the main chain。
we say "there is no road,but when more people walks on that road,it become a road" <--in Chinese. road means main chain
It can't be coincidence though that one instance successfully found 6 blocks and the other 2 have had all of theirs rejected. I did notice that the successful one has 10 connections and the other two have 5 and 7, is there a way to manually increase this on windows?

I do not even know what does connections actually represent. I do not get over 2-3 though. What do those mean anyway? how come yours is 10 while mine is 2? :-)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It can't be coincidence though that one instance successfully found 6 blocks and the other 2 have had all of theirs rejected. I did notice that the successful one has 10 connections and the other two have 5 and 7, is there a way to manually increase this on windows?
I've got 3 instances mining, on one of them its working great. On the other 2 though every block I mine is not accepted/unconfirmed. All 3 are up to date on the blockchain and I've tried restarting the wallet, anyone got an idea why this is happening?

I would say luck.

I did mine at home and at work with 2 different wallets. I did get a block in the first 15 minutes on both PC's.

But after those, I did get only 1 confirmed block in a 6+hours combined. Maybe it's just suspicion but it might favor new users, probably to give them motivation.
Activity: 8
I've got 3 instances mining, on one of them its working great. On the other 2 though every block I mine is not accepted/unconfirmed. All 3 are up to date on the blockchain and I've tried restarting the wallet, anyone got an idea why this is happening?
Is anyone able to explain how this coin works without the "magic" part in plain English?

What is that "to be on the wrong/right chain"? Is it part of the algo or just the chain being forked all the time?

If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.

I haven't mined it, but looks like it has to be an orphan festival all the time. In any case it sounds interesting, at least different, CPU friendly because hashing speed is not the most important. Will give it a try I guess...

It's indeed an orphan fest; I do not monitor all the time but I get an orphan block in about every 20. block (probably even more). But can you clarify it a little bit better;

What I understand from you is;

-There are 100 miners with various systems.
-20 of them is going to solve the block in the 30 sec period because it's easy to solve.
-Only 1 will be in the correct chain and the other 19 solved the block in the wrong chain.

If it's like this, how is the "correct chain" selected; does the system know it before sending out the block information at start or how does the system works? The ones with orphaned coins were in the wrong chain since the start or it's determined after everyone solves it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

Activity: 420
what exchanges accept this coin?

Activity: 14
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

Edit: I went to the QQ channel and asked how it works. If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.

Being on the correct chain based in my experience doesn't mean much. One of my PC's is going on 10+ hours and hasn't hit a block. I just restarted my wallet this morning, so we'll see.  

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no way to calculate your FATE earnings. There isn't a formula for LUCK.  That's what makes this coin unique and keeps away the big miners.  

I thought it has a very low difficulty for CPU's but because there is a difficulty and you're actually calculating something, having a faster CPU should result in a better score. Is my logic false here?

I'd say a faster CPU does make a difference since I've noticed my Core i7 has more coins that my i3, but to calculate an exact amount per day, I'd say it's impossible. I could be wrong. Maybe the dev has a better answer.

1.YES! my CPU's i3、i5 、G3220、G1820 alomst same qty of FATECOIN,but E3-1230 V3 is better!
2.calculate an exact amount per day, I'd say it's impossible! <----- YES!  it's no meaning, my G1820 sometimes got nothing in all day!

Thanks @trademark for what you have done for FATECOIN~ Smiley
Activity: 9
8 CORE on cloud hashrate 30khash any tips to increase this number ?

Core based on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5620  @ 2.40GHz
been mining this coin for 39 hours and currently have 5238 coins.

So averaging 139 coins per hour

Using an overclocked I5 @ 4.8

Seems about right. I'll update this post once I've gathered more data but so far my Phenom x965 and i5 laptop results are near to that value.

I do wonder if anyone is mining with a GPU though. Noone to share his results?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
been mining this coin for 39 hours and currently have 5238 coins.

So averaging 139 coins per hour

Using an overclocked I5 @ 4.8
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
how do I mine solo with this coin?

Through the wallet. Click on the mining button on the top. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: