Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 9. (Read 69613 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I hold a decent amount of FATE. I do not have nearly that much and have been mining since the start. I have A decent amount and I have been trying very hard to get others to See and appreciate How Fate is different.  I have tried bribing Atomic Trade to add FATE but it did not work.... I lost coins but it was worth the effort. The Dev did not understand how it worked so, he slighted the idea.

I will keep posting as I keep mining. It is however starting to get slightly more difficult to mine this coin.

Any decent exchange should watch this coin. The Chinese market for this coin, from what I have heard- is also growing.

Good stuff man.  You're one of the originals.  Not sure why it's so hard to get FATE listed.  I've been in touch with 2 other exchanges but after providing the info on FATE, I haven't heard back yet.  I think our OP needs to be updated, especially putting the logo back.  But hey, maybe it's a good thing that we're not listed yet, gives us more time to gather up coins before the storm.  It's already getting a lot harder these past few days.  Good luck!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can we donate some FATE to a Chinese translator to do the PR for this coin?

If the front page was improved with better English and more information I really think it could take off due to its uniqueness.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i am not the dev,but i am the originator and solution provider of this coin.the dev used his skills To achieve it.tonight I will tell you what I know.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I back to my home More than ten days ago and I am come back now.thanks for person who like this coin.tonight,i will write some things to everyone.Really thank everyone!

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
I hold a decent amount of FATE. I do not have nearly that much and have been mining since the start. I have A decent amount and I have been trying very hard to get others to See and appreciate How Fate is different.  I have tried bribing Atomic Trade to add FATE but it did not work.... I lost coins but it was worth the effort. The Dev did not understand how it worked so, he slighted the idea.

I will keep posting as I keep mining. It is however starting to get slightly more difficult to mine this coin.

Any decent exchange should watch this coin. The Chinese market for this coin, from what I have heard- is also growing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
anyone else notice it seems to be getting a lot tougher to get blocks the last few hours.

Looks like a lot more hashing power coming this way

Same here. Botnets might be killing it as well, considering FATE favors more miners rather then pure hashpower.
legendary
anyone else notice it seems to be getting a lot tougher to get blocks the last few hours.

That's a good thing.  Hopefully we picked up some Heavycoin miners.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

I've made a very low offer to buy but the seller did not accept.
Right now, it's quite a gamble to determine the price of ANY altcoin. A new coin almost every day and check their prices on Mintpal/Poloniex; they are all worth close to zero.

Yes, I agree there are way too many altcoins that are getting dumped which is causing prices to be so low. However, FATE seems to be different.  I doubt any one person has more than 100k of FATEs. I could be wrong.  Also, with the block halving every 30 days down to possibly only 6 coins max per block.  The quantity out there will be much lower than other altcoins.  It's hard to say how much the current value is until it hits an exchange. By then if everyone here puts up high sell walls. That will be the current value.  The community here is small, we can make things happen. Smiley

The community is indeed very small, even though it's a very different and bold approach to the coin world. Few of us posting on this forum whereas some altcoins getting like 70k votes (ignore the Mintpal voting system) end up having a value of 0.0000001 BTC. I want to be optimistic as I liked FATE but so far it's not the brightest start.

The first post of the thread isn't very professional or welcoming as well due to the developer's English.

Time will tell :-)
legendary
Right now, it's quite a gamble to determine the price of ANY altcoin. A new coin almost every day and check their prices on Mintpal/Poloniex; they are all worth close to zero.

Yes, I agree there are way too many altcoins that are getting dumped which is causing prices to be so low. However, FATE seems to be different.  I doubt any one person has more than 100k of FATEs. I could be wrong.  Also, with the block halving every 30 days down to possibly only 6 coins max per block.  The quantity out there will be much lower than other altcoins.  It's hard to say how much the current value is until it hits an exchange. By then if everyone here puts up high sell walls. That will be the current value.  The community here is small, we can make things happen. Smiley
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Me to, i will hold on to my Fate  when it come`s to mining that is.
legendary
has anyone sold any fatecoin yet?

just wondering what the current going rate is.

Not me, I'm holding onto my FATE's for now.  Block rewards halving coming soon.
legendary
has anyone sold any fatecoin yet?

just wondering what the current going rate is.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
WTS 10K fate.
Pm me with ur offer.
Thanks mate

Now I've got 26 connections at home but haven't found a single block for 3 hours (haven't even noticed an orphan, which is weird.)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Is anyone able to explain how this coin works without the "magic" part in plain English?

What is the PoW? What is scrypt-jane + time limited algo?

What is that "to be on the wrong/right chain"? Is it part of the algo or just the chain being forked all the time?

And how do you mine using GPU or CPU? How do you select this?

Without any serious explanation, I'm sorry but this is just BS.

Valid questions. I'm curious as well.

I went to the QQ channel and asked how it works.

If I understand it right, diff doesn't readjust, but block time is fix 30 seconds, so the "wrong/right chain" basically means that there gonna be a lot of orphans because there is going to be only 1 block every 30 seconds. PoW is scrypt-jane, but it's more about luck because it's like basically during the launch of a coin.

I haven't mined it, but looks like it has to be an orphan festival all the time. In any case it sounds interesting, at least different, CPU friendly because hashing speed is not the most important. Will give it a try I guess...

It's indeed an orphan fest; I do not monitor all the time but I get an orphan block in about every 20. block (probably even more). But can you clarify it a little bit better;

What I understand from you is;

-There are 100 miners with various systems.
-20 of them is going to solve the block in the 30 sec period because it's easy to solve.
-Only 1 will be in the correct chain and the other 19 solved the block in the wrong chain.

If it's like this, how is the "correct chain" selected; does the system know it before sending out the block information at start or how does the system works? The ones with orphaned coins were in the wrong chain since the start or it's determined after everyone solves it?

There is no correct or wrong chain, it's just about orphans, if there are 100 miners, (I guess) the network doesn't accept any solution within the first 30 seconds, but after that the first one gets the block, and because diff is so low, everyone finds the solution very quick, so it's about who has better luck (probably who has more nodes which confirm his solution), just like any other coin during launch first minutes/hours. It's not about who finds the solution, but about what solution gets accepted by the network.

Activity: 420
how do I set the thread for this coin? if I want to set 6 out of 8 thread, how do I do that?

have you tried -

setgenerate true 6

in the console window?

ty
legendary
how do I set the thread for this coin? if I want to set 6 out of 8 thread, how do I do that?

have you tried -

setgenerate true 6

in the console window?
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: