Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 15. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Activity: 11
Hello. Sorry but I forgot to ask more questions about the numbers: first about 500 billion with working capital 212 and created for Swap 100. After the Swap how many Tips Birthday can not know, but doing the Swap is equivalent to burning many of those that are in circulation , we imagine 90% and then those that will remain ten times their value? The Market will say it. Will it still be possible to create / minus about 180 billion? And instead, of the new Tip, how many will be those in circulation? Only the old ones that will participate in the Swap and divided by 50? How many will be in total counting also those that will not be in circulation but can be created or mined? Before we said the report was 500 to 212 (total supply-circulating supply): now what will the new relationship be? Thank you.
Activity: 28
I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this project, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 11
Hello. I would like to ask some things to those who promoted the Swap.
Afterwards, will someone take care of the old TIPS and their destiny (chain-exchange-value-transactions ...)? If yes, can I ask who and how? If not, can I ask how they will survive and if it is possible to detect them so as not to let them die? Thank you.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1

Did what he said and works like a Charm again , whatever corrupted my block ....
And must say I like the way you write , almost poetic , rude but poetic ....

wallet Not loading anymore : getting a message that reads
DisconnectTips failed to read block !
Anybody else ?

No but, sounds like you lost your network connection. Have you restarted it? If the Internet connection is OK then you can reinstall. Save your wallet.dat somewhere safe, delete the wallet, download latest version and install than swap your wallet.dat back in and restart. I'm sure there are other possible fixes like "rescan" but, this one covers it all... Just make sure your wallet.dat file is backed up in more than one place.

U seem like a smart girl, and this is why I chose u for wisdom giving. Crypto wont be dependent on internet protocols such as http ftp and others, it will migrate to ur local storage and sit there like a hermit. A fragrant smell of a crucified roach will make u happy that u follow crypto and not spend ur day in a dirty kitchen with unshaven overfed wife of urs.

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? How about I give YOU some advice? Here's some wisdom for you, stay away from the keyboard when your smoking that good weed, drops your IQ WAY down...

PS: There are instances where power or network loss can corrupt a wallet, depends on the state. Very rare with network but, very usual with power loss.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
The concept behind this plan is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I am with you guys 100%

GTFO!
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

If your coin is POS, and you are staking in your wallet, you need to be connected to the Internet and the coin's Blockchain to stake. If you are mining a POW coin either in the wallet or with a miner, you also need an Internet connection to the coin's blockchain. You will also need to have a balance in your wallet to successful stake a POS coin.  If you are mining a POW coin you need a connection to the internet and the coin's blockchain. Simple.
The concept behind this plan is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I am with you guys 100%
Anybody else ?

No but, sounds like you lost your network connection. Have you restarted it? If the Internet connection is OK then you can reinstall. Save your wallet.dat somewhere safe, delete the wallet, download latest version and install than swap your wallet.dat back in and restart. I'm sure there are other possible fixes like "rescan" but, this one covers it all... Just make sure your wallet.dat file is backed up in more than one place.

U seem like a smart girl, and this is why I chose u for wisdom giving. Crypto wont be dependent on internet protocols such as http ftp and others, it will migrate to ur local storage and sit there like a hermit. A fragrant smell of a crucified roach will make u happy that u follow crypto and not spend ur day in a dirty kitchen with unshaven overfed wife of urs.

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? How about I give YOU some advice? Here's some wisdom for you, stay away from the keyboard when your smoking that good weed, drops your IQ WAY down...

PS: There are instances where power or network loss can corrupt a wallet, depends on the state. Very rare with network but, very usual with power loss.
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Anybody else ?

What the website for this project? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
Done that and seems to be working ! Thanks for the TIPS ....

Anybody else ?

No problem! If it helped, you can always send some Merit..  Grin
Done that and seems to be working ! Thanks for the TIPS ....

Anybody else ?

Anybody else ?

Anybody else ?
Unless TIPS has a dedicated development team to nurture it, it's ultimately going nowhere.
If you are against the swap, at least provide hard reasons why you are against it. Ad hominem attacks like "they are trying to steal money" are pointless and counter productive.

I'm "cautiously" for the SWAP and wish the best to Robots and his team.

I'm for it as well, I think this needs to happen to "reset" Tips. I am a little perturbed at the 50:1 ratio though. I spent a lot of time and energy mining what I have and that ratio is a hard pill to swallow. I would much prefer 25 or even 30 to 1. 50:1 is painful at best.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Unless TIPS has a dedicated development team to nurture it, it's ultimately going nowhere.
If you are against the swap, at least provide hard reasons why you are against it. Ad hominem attacks like "they are trying to steal money" are pointless and counter productive.

Hi Cryptoid!

Many thanks for your thoughts, we've been working pretty much full time a while now, and look forward to continuing!!  Grin

Cheers,
Robots.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: