Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 11. (Read 110943 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
"pools": [
    {
        "url": "112.25.215.71:5897",
        "user": "YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS",
        "pass": "YOUR_WORKER_NAME"
        "keepalive": true,
        "nicehash": false,
        "variant": 1
    }
],

Where do i put this and how will it look like , please give an example for my AMD card ...
like "pools", what is that for ?

Fedora Gold Whitepaper Abstract

Hi folks - want to know the complete vision for the Fedora solution? Please check this out.

We'd love your thoughts.

Cheers,
Robots.  Smiley

Is mining this Algo ASIC resistant , and still dont see win wallets ...
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
TIPS owners please be aware Gate.io will not be doing the swap. They are not supporting the new coin. Gate.io says that the new FED coin is vuinerableof 51% attacks. Check out there website. https://www.gate.io/article/16654

Hi all,

I'd like to mention that Gate are currently providing 2 different explanations for why they will not be listing FED coin - depending on whether you read the news in English or Chinese.  Smiley

So you're free to choose either reason (or maybe make one up) depending on your preference.  I should mention however that the core team is 8 people (not 3 as Gate have advised in Chinese).

Altilly & Coinexchange will soon be listing FED coin so please keep watching.

Cheers
Robots.
will altilly or coinexchange do the swap to the new chain or will they just list the new coin after the swap, i dont care what gate.io says, it maybe that they just dont want to do the swap.

Hi Kisleav,

Altilly and Coinexchange are happy to perform an airdrop or a swap, in addition to listing FED coin.  Given the extensive changes in the landscape lately we are talking a lot with the community about the best mechanisms to distribute FED, and the level of interaction that FED has with legacy TIPS.

Thanks very much for your thoughts!

Cheers
Robots
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
TIPS owners please be aware Gate.io will not be doing the swap. They are not supporting the new coin. Gate.io says that the new FED coin is vuinerableof 51% attacks. Check out there website. https://www.gate.io/article/16654

Hi all,

I'd like to mention that Gate are currently providing 2 different explanations for why they will not be listing FED coin - depending on whether you read the news in English or Chinese.  Smiley

So you're free to choose either reason (or maybe make one up) depending on your preference.  I should mention however that the core team is 8 people (not 3 as Gate have advised in Chinese).

Cheers
Robots.
will altilly or coinexchange do the swap to the new chain or will they just list the new coin after the swap, i dont care what gate.io says, it maybe that they just dont want to do the swap.

Hi all,

Cheers
Robots.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Fedora Gold Whitepaper Abstract

Hi folks - want to know the complete vision for the Fedora solution? Please check this out.

We'd love your thoughts.

Cheers,
Robots.  Smiley

Activity: 33
What happened to the airdrop / coin swap? This whole topic went quite.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
The info on the airdrop is different everywhere I go to look it up. Can we at least get the proper information on the website? I see September all over the place and we are half way through October.

I'm seeing the same thing and have asked several times, only to be ignored.  Not encouraging.
Activity: 87
BigBitex wants to offer free electricity for ASIC miners!
More information here: https://www.bigbitex.com/surveys/housing
I like the idea, but I'm also concerned if the community votes against the developer wishes the coin could be abandoned.
In case the team currently developing has sufficient voting weight, I wouldn't mind.

However, I don't want the community to become too important, since we're basically leeching of the people actually doing the work at the moment.

Hi Delphinus!

Thanks for your thoughts, makes complete sense!!  I hear you - that is definitely a potential risk  Smiley

We're pretty optimistic however - based on the law of averages that the direction will follow more or less a good path.  Most of the community are pretty smart and appreciate the importance of good tech. 

I think it comes back to the team putting in the effort always to make sure we communicate as well as possible.

By the way - I'd NEVER say anyone is leeching - the whole community has something to offer in different ways and we're VERY grateful  Grin

Cheers,
Robots.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The info on the airdrop is different everywhere I go to look it up. Can we at least get the proper information on the website? I see September all over the place and we are half way through October.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I like the idea, but I'm also concerned if the community votes against the developer wishes the coin could be abandoned.
In case the team currently developing has sufficient voting weight, I wouldn't mind.

However, I don't want the community to become too important, since we're basically leeching of the people actually doing the work at the moment.
Hi folks - we wanted to flag an idea that was raised by the community.  The idea is a Fedora Gold voting system based on the Bitshares voting system.

We would use it to decide major decisions for the direction of FED coin - like tech strategy, major development work, investment in exchange listings, stuff like that.

There is a community wallet that was created when we established Fedora Gold last month, so there are funds available for work of that nature.

How does the wider Fedora community feel about having a say in the future of the coin?

Thinking is the voting is based on holding amount. It would be anonymous, but obviously these forums (and others, like Discord, Telegram) would be open for free and robust arguments.

Cheers!

Great idea and the way it’s was supposed to be !
Hi folks - we wanted to flag an idea that was raised by the community.  The idea is a Fedora Gold voting system based on the Bitshares voting system.

We would use it to decide major decisions for the direction of FED coin - like tech strategy, major development work, investment in exchange listings, stuff like that.

There is a community wallet that was created when we established Fedora Gold last month, so there are funds available for work of that nature.

How does the wider Fedora community feel about having a say in the future of the coin?

Thinking is the voting is based on holding amount. It would be anonymous, but obviously these forums (and others, like Discord, Telegram) would be open for free and robust arguments.

Cheers!
He guys ! Awfully quiet here .......
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

When already, SWAP?

It will be airdrop as many times states by devs. Not a swap.
Activity: 211

When already, SWAP?
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Has a date for the airdrop been established?
Hello,

Do you have windows wallet CLI or GUI ?

AND how can i get tips if i mine your coin FEDG?

Thank you

Hi there,

We will have GUI wallets for Windows/Mac/Linux in a couple of weeks.  You can get the CLI wallet now from here: https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold-release

There's a lot of mining discussion in Telegram if you go there: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FedoraTipsCoinOfficial

Cheers,
Robots.
Pages:
Jump to: