Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 10. (Read 110936 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Nobody killed tips. As a big holder of tips, I'm going to the Fed. Why? Because each holder of the tips earned x1000 these years and some and more.
This is one of the most serious dev's teams and a serious job is working.

Funny yeah a made a lot of money with Tips Also. As a REAL trader you know when when something is good and isn't. This isn't. LOL your moving over to FED?? There is no FED. Look back and see when the last message that was sent about FED. FED was supposed to be up and running 2 months ago. The team as moved on maybe you should also. Gate.io knew that FED was BS also.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Nobody killed tips. As a big holder of tips, I'm going to the Fed. Why? Because each holder of the tips earned x1000 these years and some and more.
This is one of the most serious dev's teams and a serious job is working.

Agreed but, they need to communicate here as well as other outlets. What's up guys?
Looks to me like this project died.It went from bad to worse. Losing exchanges, losing supporters i guess ill move on also. This is said!!

It was already dead. By the looks of it now, TIPS will stay dead but FED will be the new coin.

Sorry to tell you but if tips is dead Fed is dead to. You can't have one without the other

It’s a big disappointment for me too. It could have been the next coin after LTC over Doge.

Why is one dependent on the other? They are separate Blockchains, one could be developed, the other is not?

Huh Its called a failed project. They killed Tips thinking that the exchanges would follow. They didn't so that killed FED. It takes planning and money to start a brand new coin. They should have just left it as Tips and just improved Tips. Now Tips has no support so its dead. Have you notice all talk has stopped? This same thing happened to Carbon coin earlier this year
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Looks to me like this project died.It went from bad to worse. Losing exchanges, losing supporters i guess ill move on also. This is said!!

It was already dead. By the looks of it now, TIPS will stay dead but FED will be the new coin.

Sorry to tell you but if tips is dead Fed is dead to. You can't have one without the other

It’s a big disappointment for me too. It could have been the next coin after LTC over Doge.

Why is one dependent on the other? They are separate Blockchains, one could be developed, the other is not?
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
So.... Is this airdrop gonna happen?  Is anything going to happen..?  Windows wallets for Fed so we can mine... Airdrop was supposed to be like 2 months ago, this kind of hold up is what makes people to move on to something else. Like I will be doing too. Dumping, and moving on.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Steve

So is this scrypt or cryptonight

Hi Steve,

It's cryptonight, but it uses a custom version of cryptonight 7 for mining. 

Cheers,
Robots.
Activity: 328
I'll move mine over to CoinExchange.io for safety in that case. Would be a shame to miss out on FED.
I will buy tips from CoinExchange.io and withdraw tips to Gato.

You're trying to FUD, but it's just stupid.  

They only thing you're doing is giving your FED to Gate.io, nothing else. Tips will still exist on CoinExchange after the airdrop.
Activity: 201
I'll move mine over to CoinExchange.io for safety in that case. Would be a shame to miss out on FED.
I will buy tips from CoinExchange.io and withdraw tips to Gato.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
"pools": [
    {
        "url": "112.25.215.71:5897",
        "user": "YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS",
        "pass": "YOUR_WORKER_NAME"
        "keepalive": true,
        "nicehash": false,
        "variant": 1
    }
],

Where do i put this and how will it look like , please give an example for my AMD card ...
like "pools", what is that for ?
And i do see people mining already ... where did they get the wallets from ?

Hi Robbie,

There's a lot of folks in Telegram (https://t.me/FedoraTipsCoinOfficial) who are mining and can provide assistance.  To get you started however - we have a CLI wallet (no GUI component) that is compiled for Linux right now - check this source:

https://github.com/jojapoppa/fedoragold-release/blob/master/version1.0/fedoragold_simplewallet

There's also a community mining guide here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12RmHb9-O1oVDFjjTKHJw_rz4QZQ4WxLOBd-BzkjDKqA/edit?usp=sharing

You'll probably find it's easier to join a pool - there's several in Telegram.

NOTE! - we will be releasing an official Fedora Gold project mining pool soon. It will use our custom CryptoNight 7 algo when we do, and will therefore provide roughly double the rewards of any mining using raw CryptoNight.  Keep watching for the announcement  Smiley

Cheers,
Robots.
TIPS owners please be aware Gate.io will not be doing the swap. They are not supporting the new coin. Gate.io says that the new FED coin is vuinerableof 51% attacks. Check out there website. https://www.gate.io/article/16654

Thanks for the update!! Will get them off there asap, what date is the snapshot?

Hi Delphinus,

Cheers! We are not publicly advising any dates for any distribution of FED at this point (swaps or drops) to minimise any interactions on price of Tips, and also on FED coin which will soon be listed on Coinexchange.io & Altilly.com

Our goals are doing maximum work with those exchanges (and also several new exchanges) to facilitate the ability for FED coin to be tradeable & liquid.  Also a priority: getting the GUI & mobile wallets out, as well as the block explorer.

We still fully intend to provide some form of distribution to the current Tips community - Tips is our origin and we still support the Tips wallets.  But it's important to both decouple FED from Tips, and also to minimise impacts on pricing as well. 

Please consider jumping over to the Telegram for more conversation - a lot more chat happens there https://t.me/FedoraTipsCoinOfficial

Robots  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 201
TIPS owners please be aware Gate.io will not be doing the swap. They are not supporting the new coin. Gate.io says that the new FED coin is vuinerableof 51% attacks. Check out there website. https://www.gate.io/article/16654
Good news,Gate.io  will not swap.Buy tips from Gate.io

Thanks for the update!! Will get them off there asap, what date is the snapshot?
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
"pools": [
    {
        "url": "112.25.215.71:5897",
        "user": "YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS",
        "pass": "YOUR_WORKER_NAME"
        "keepalive": true,
        "nicehash": false,
        "variant": 1
    }
],

Where do i put this and how will it look like , please give an example for my AMD card ...
like "pools", what is that for ?
And i do see people mining already ... where did they get the wallets from ?
Pages:
Jump to: