Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 48. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
ok sent 20mil myself Smiley

edit: from cryptsy, worked really fast this time!
Hi, Just sent 9999999.99 TIPS to the fund from Cryptsy.

added! cool cryptsy now finally working have been waiting for a withdrawal for 2 weeks now but just saw that it was sent Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

From Cryptsy? Are their wallet already fixed? Last time i have checked, they cannot have deposit and withdraw

Edit : Its work fine now. Split some saving and now, i have allcoin, cryptsy and bter Cheesy
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
RJF received the 10mil thanks! noted in the table.

nomadone, 20mil are now worth 0.6-1 LTC (we've been recently up to 5lit/1TiPS) so a few dollars, might wanna buy more at these prices if our endeavour should succeed Cheesy

kajjeb, great you joined us here! not sure about your problem with the chain, as I said I don't even have a config file but my wallet works just fine, not sure what this means or why you had that problem. maybe somebody more knowledgable can comment?
I will write to invisibel today and ask if he wants to join us, I think it would be good for the coin and he is a really good dev considering he implemented the mixing service single handedly and made us the first coin with a working anonymizing service.
about btcd and the supernetwork you can read about the teleport technology in their darkpaper here: http://www.flipgorilla.com/p/23023990364728535/show#/23023990364728535/0
and about the superNet here: http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf
as I said only few coins will be in the core of this network so not sure about our chances, but if nothing else we can still use the network for the anonymization service among others, more interesting details on their thread. we would need to implement something in our code to be able to use it as far as I understand, so actually yah it would be a good timing to figure that out now before we implement the TiPS 2.0 changes! nice Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is an extremely cool idea to unite coins. If you have some time, read and comment please!

http://www.jl777.org/supernetwork-ipo/

I think we could benefit greatly from being part of this.

saw that too and also very excited about it! (even suggested that in the proposal above)
I want to write to james (the developer of this and btcd among others) about it and not all coins can join to be in the core depending on what they offer so not sure about our chances right now, but at least can use the services of this network (eg anonymization), but before we can join other groups in any way we need to have our new coin running since it seems we will switch to a TiPS 2.0. So we really need to find the right developers now and set up our new structure in order to move forward. So please try to write to talented devs you know who might want to join, you can send them the proposal as posted above to explain things.

Hi! I'm one of the only ones that comments the threads in reddit I guess!!

First off, good job on the takeover. You guys seem serious Grin

As for the issues we face, I would say that reducing the number of coins is priority number 1!!

Then, as any other coin, we need to secure the network. I just have a corrupted chain on my pc and It took me over an hour to figure out how to sync the chain again!!! no nodes were working... this is bad! I guess not a lot of people are currently mining TIPS so POS could be a way to go.

To secure the network and add future stability, something like the supernet would be awesome. We need to get more details from James but I say go for it!!!

Will be lurking around!!
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
cool got the first 3Mil TiPS donation Cheesy
thanks thiec, I'll put it in a new excel table!

edit: All donations will be documented here

Just sent my 10 million...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Nice thread.

I haven't been here in a while.

Just wondering if someone could tell me something.

I have 20,000,000 tips what are they worth?
cool got the first 3Mil TiPS donation Cheesy
thanks thiec, I'll put it in a new excel table!

edit: All donations will be documented here
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Ok I created this address for now on my own wallet, till another better solution is found we can use this address as the community fund to get things moving forward: EMsE8TCaC9BdbLp8EtzRvK6yHV9zuNBJCF
Please make your donations to that address! (and notify me here or with pm to make an entry, I think I will make a spreadsheet to register who sent what, not sure yet why but kinda makes sense to me at least for recognition of the active and generous members Wink.)

I can't get my wallet to sync. Are there any addnodes besides the one in the OP that I should be using?

huh I wanted to paste my .conf file but saw that I don't have one! and still my wallet works fine.
Anybody else have that file and can help?

Seem everyone willing to donate as little as 1m from their TIPS stock, I suggest we start to have "POOL FUND account".

Someone that we agree to hold that fund for the future used.
We need this fund to move this project not just volunteer. (i agree with Triffin)
Idea is good for direction, but setting fund to realize that is the basic one.
Not all of us (generally speaking) have interest in TIPS but in MONEY, they do. (sorry for my language)

Also, the one who speaks that want to donate to have action, not just said he/she will.

Lets start counting while we set up the pool.
$dakini = 10m
RJF = 1m + 9m
thiec = 2m + 1m
Triffin = 3m
dimke_yu = 5m
id10tothe9 = 20m
mouseman = 10m

Bag holder / Potential to donate :
Catanonia = 2b (2,000m)

Edit : Adjust donate value & donator

3m sent from allcoin
This is an extremely cool idea to unite coins. If you have some time, read and comment please!

saw that too and also very excited about it! (even suggested that in the proposal above)
I want to write to james (the developer of this and btcd among others) about it and not all coins can join to be in the core depending on what they offer so not sure about our chances right now, but at least can use the services of this network (eg anonymization), but before we can join other groups in any way we need to have our new coin running since it seems we will switch to a TiPS 2.0. So we really need to find the right developers now and set up our new structure in order to move forward. So please try to write to talented devs you know who might want to join, you can send them the proposal as posted above to explain things.
Ok I created this address for now on my own wallet, till another better solution is found we can use this address as the community fund to get things moving forward: EMsE8TCaC9BdbLp8EtzRvK6yHV9zuNBJCF
Please make your donations to that address! (and notify me here or with pm to make an entry, I think I will make a spreadsheet to register who sent what, not sure yet why but kinda makes sense to me at least for recognition of the active and generous members Wink.)

I can't get my wallet to sync. Are there any addnodes besides the one in the OP that I should be using?

huh I wanted to paste my .conf file but saw that I don't have one! and still my wallet works fine.
Anybody else have that file and can help?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
RJF
Online since '89...

RJF
Online since '89...
From CoinMarketCaps:

154   FedoraCoin    TIPS   $ 46,766   $ 1.7e-07   280,846,322,360   $ 358   -4.78 %   -6.71 %   +26.38 %

As you can see, we are UP overall 26.38% for the past week, the only number that has any real meaning here other than volume ($358.00) which is also showing growth, is the last 7 day trend.

We need to continue making people and payment services aware of TIPS so we can get rid of the exponential price and move into real money. (I know it looks better as Satoshi but makes more of an impact displayed as USD!)  Smiley

RJF
Online since '89...
Next on the agenda for us as a community:

1- discuss and decide on the fundamental changes for our new start: what do we want to change about the code (TiPS 2.0)
2- volunteer and fill the lists on Brain of TiPS
3- start using the trello boards (incl. community board)
4- decide on devs
5- agree on funds wallet format

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files
- answer the questions in the Temp folder
- decide and start using the needed tools (redbooth, trello, hojoki etc) and put those in the announcement post and reddit.

Do you have an address for the denotation/development wallet yet? I've been off for a few days and I see things are progressing nicely, great job!

not yet, I need more feedback from the community about the questions I posted regarding that. Should I just create a new address on my computer wallet, or make a cold wallet (I need help since I never done that before). Also we need to get the reddit community to agree on that as well! (many are there but don't use BTCTalk)

I, for one, would not have a problem with you managing a second wallet installation and making the address public to this community so it can be chacked against donations and withdrawals

Agree with RJF. Just go for it

okay then, I will set it up and post it!

Excellent! This will help move things along. I see we are not listed on MintPal and not included in the new coins Moolah will be adding. Do we want to start a campaign to correct this?
can you make TiPS withdrawal from cryptsy? been waiting for a week now and no support response..
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I noticed that the OSX Wallet link in the OP was down. I searched through my server and managed to find the last version I built which should be 1.0

Here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/FedoraCoin-Qt.zip

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks!
Uploaded it to the file server: http://files.fedoraco.in/1.0/FedoraCoin-1.0-osx.zip

Also fixed the link on the main page
Activity: 597
Hey guys,

I noticed that the OSX Wallet link in the OP was down. I searched through my server and managed to find the last version I built which should be 1.0

Here's the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/FedoraCoin-Qt.zip

Let me know if you have any problems.
Next on the agenda for us as a community:

1- discuss and decide on the fundamental changes for our new start: what do we want to change about the code (TiPS 2.0)
2- volunteer and fill the lists on Brain of TiPS
3- start using the trello boards (incl. community board)
4- decide on devs
5- agree on funds wallet format

Other tasks:
- sort out ideas files
- answer the questions in the Temp folder
- decide and start using the needed tools (redbooth, trello, hojoki etc) and put those in the announcement post and reddit.

Do you have an address for the denotation/development wallet yet? I've been off for a few days and I see things are progressing nicely, great job!

not yet, I need more feedback from the community about the questions I posted regarding that. Should I just create a new address on my computer wallet, or make a cold wallet (I need help since I never done that before). Also we need to get the reddit community to agree on that as well! (many are there but don't use BTCTalk)

I, for one, would not have a problem with you managing a second wallet installation and making the address public to this community so it can be chacked against donations and withdrawals

Agree with RJF. Just go for it

okay then, I will set it up and post it!
Pages:
Jump to: