Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 52. (Read 181052 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
well I hope so, I'm trying to get our community to reorganize and discuss the next steps to be made. But I need people here to respond more than it's the case up to now.
As I posted above, we have about 6 groups of teams waiting to be filled with members interested in taking that position so that we can make decisions and start new projects. If you are interested please say where you want to be!
With tips at this very low market cap (about 60-70k$) we have a lot of room for growth and those of us who take it up and bring it back to life will benefit handsomely (10-100 fold ROI). So I'm really surprised no discussion has really started to the matters I posted recently..

Keep asking! As we move into fall here in the US people will have more time and energy to devote I'm sure. Summer is a lousy time for crypto. I am willing to donate 1m TIPS and may be able to help elsewhere when not so tied up in current projects. I think, for right now, lets start with some fact finding:

What exchanges are we still on?

What exchanges do we want to be on?

What do we want the coin to be?

What area are we best suited for? Actual tipping as in commercial establishments? Behind the scenes support such as charities, special projects, etc?

What kind of talent do we currently have to make changes such as a possible move to POS or multi-algo or other structual changes?

I know, more questions and no answers but, we need these answered first. After that, I think best course is getting the coin back in the publics eye with a new direction and possible function. This will require articles to be written and published.

To start off, as I have said before, lets loose the hat thing and design a new logo. Anybody out there talented in graphic design?

What should the new theme be? Can we get some ideas and post a pole here in the forum?

Come on people! I know there are some really big bagholders out there, it won't take much of a increase to make you're investment worth real money, it can only get better from here. At this point, doesn't matter so much what we do as long as we do SOMETHING!

I challenge you all to answer the questions above and provide alternatives where needed.

As I said, I'm willing to put up 1m TIPS, anybody want to better that offer? I dare ya!  Smiley

Let's do this thing!

legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Thank you for your post.  I have enjoyed researching each coin over the preceding months.  There are only a few more coins which need attention before all coin sections are completed.

Wink

Fedoracoin TIPS has its own four page section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book.  Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

I will document all major historical events for TIPS as well as the current coin specifications.  I have been working on the book for a few months.  If you would like to help fund this future publication, here is my TIPS wallet address:

EbjEBNmAX551trBgP9vJeEj9msohjcuvKd

hey tyke that's an awesome project! I will send you some tips in few days when I get the time and open my wallet Smiley
you know all you need to know about tips history since 4chan? I myself don't know all the details and would be interested in reading all about it hehe. I think there are pretty interesting details, if you don't know all ask here I'm sure some of the members who've here since the beginning can help further.
Activity: 623
well I hope so, I'm trying to get our community to reorganize and discuss the next steps to be made. But I need people here to respond more than it's the case up to now.
As I posted above, we have about 6 groups of teams waiting to be filled with members interested in taking that position so that we can make decisions and start new projects. If you are interested please say where you want to be!
With tips at this very low market cap (about 60-70k$) we have a lot of room for growth and those of us who take it up and bring it back to life will benefit handsomely (10-100 fold ROI). So I'm really surprised no discussion has really started to the matters I posted recently..
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
icanprogram, is there somebody in charge of the forum thread now that Fargusson is gone?

No

Is the project still active?  What is currently hot?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
icanprogram, is there somebody in charge of the forum thread now that Fargusson is gone?

No
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
anybody of the previous devs still here and interested in continuing to work on tips?

Would be nice to see some active development before it drops further.
anybody of the previous devs still here and interested in continuing to work on tips?
icanprogram, is there somebody in charge of the forum thread now that Fargusson is gone? if not, is somebody willing to take over this responsibility, or you icanprogram? we will need to close the old threads and redirect people to this one, and I hope soon we can start making polls on this thread so we need a management for that. If nobody volunteers then I would take on that responsibility.
How many people have already checked our gdrive files?

This is the management structure I propose, it's available on the drive in excel format but I'll put it here for you. Decide on which team you would like to be and let me know!

This is the list of our current members on the Brain of TIPS: Members can be elected in and out of it by the community, our aim is to steer the ship and achieve our goals, defined and evolved though active members of our community.                  

The Nodes                  
   Think Tank, Devs, Research Group, Marketing, Public Relations, TiPS Fund Management   
Fedoracoin TIPS has its own four page section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book.  Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

I will document all major historical events for TIPS as well as the current coin specifications.  I have been working on the book for a few months.  If you would like to help fund this future publication, here is my TIPS wallet address:

hey tyke that's an awesome project! I will send you some tips in few days when I get the time and open my wallet Smiley
you know all you need to know about tips history since 4chan? I myself don't know all the details and would be interested in reading all about it hehe. I think there are pretty interesting details, if you don't know all ask here I'm sure some of the members who've here since the beginning can help further.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
i sold all of my coins

May I ask why?

I still have mine and if it keeps going lower I may add some but I do agree this isn't looking good.

Are the devs here still active or is this another abandoned alt?

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i sold all of my coins
just a show of hands, can everybody write to what areas they would like to contribute? how many hours per week they can afford etc?

We need the following teams:
- developers
- think tank (general strategy, keep an overview of all projects and making the connections to increase synergy and stay goal oriented)
- research group (look into whatever is of interest and gather useful information in order to make correct decisions)
- marketing
- what else?

I would like to be on the think tank team since I believe my skills are best in managing stuff and painting the big picture. i can spend upto 4 hours on week ends and one hour everyday when necessary, so I'd say like 4-8 hours per week.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
To move discussions forward, here is my sugestion. I am sure, all of you agree that people love to play games. They also keen on any competition, especially if not only blind fate decides who is the winner but rather player skills. Of course, for most of players, would be nice if every victory is also rewarded (even award of small value is usually welcome). Another important feature is the ability to play anywhere, anytime what means that player can use any terminal, PC, smartfon, tablet. Following that way of thinking, I upload the draft of a simple idea (uploaded to the id10tothe9 google drive public folder - Ideas suggested). Let's named it "Tip the Champion".

As I wrote, it is the draft so many detail have to be discussed. Another question is if Icanprogram can and willing join the idea. I do hope that my post will be the another step to reach our final decision what next.

I dont have any tech or advertising skill to support the reborn, but i do support by donate some of mine.

I like the "Tip the Champion" idea and i suggest if we could pick popular FREE game from gp store (android) or apple store (ios) and make some deal with their dev. Its better way to spread the "tipping habit" with simple skill game through mobilephone or tablet.

I would like to donate 1mil or more to support that happen.
hehe nice. I'm preparing some stuff for discussion and suggestions, I hope tomorrow or more probably the day after I can post it. Meanwhile please don't feel shy to post whatever thoughts you have, things we need to do or issues to solve etc!
Activity: 125

Toppest of keks!

>yfw sirius is here and enters with lel's of that magnitude
Activity: 182
been a 2 billion bag holder for some time now.

Toppest of keks!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hope things work out, been a 2 billion bag holder for some time now.

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Also i just checked the "Fedoracoin" User. That user wasn't active since about 2 weeks. If you lost access to the account you should consider creating a new topic. Everytime i see a topic, i personally always check the activity of the thread creator, and here it's just poor....

We have the account
That's good. Then maybe reactivate him. It could also be possible that i am only out of a few looking @ thread owner activity, but thire might be more ppl checking it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: