Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 81. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is it possible to get an exchange to trade Tips in the 1000? So we could be a 1k tips/btc pair.

this is actually a good idea.

Shall I contact cryptsy (or any major middleman) about that? They could be interested in such a thing, maybe..  And how? Anyone with such experience?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Is it possible to get an exchange to trade Tips in the 1000? So we could be a 1k tips/btc pair.

aah sorry I misunderstood your question  Roll Eyes it's a valid point could be good Tongue
Activity: 556

this is actually a good idea.
this is the kind of activity we also absolutely need to be doing imo!!
http://doge4warriors.org/

ps. stblackbird, it's wonderful you're mining and contributing! yah I believe we will enter the btc market sooner or later, let's just keep doing the right things and we'll sure get there!

we can't get a specific exchange to do that, the price is determined by the free market. But hopefully we'll reach that point through increased demand for the coin through having a larger community, and markets where TiPS are used to exchange value. So if you have a little time and energy please join us and help in whatever way you can to achieve that goal!

I do what I can; I mine with my 1 MH/s for quite a while!

We don't distort the market, if a market allows trading in kTips/btc. I think this coin has lots of potential, it's only drawback is the ltc pairing. Even so we have some volume, imagine what happens if tips becomes available to the btc crowd.

we can't get a specific exchange to do that, the price is determined by the free market. But hopefully we'll reach that point through increased demand for the coin through having a larger community, and markets where TiPS are used to exchange value. So if you have a little time and energy please join us and help in whatever way you can to achieve that goal!
hey thanks for adding Tips4tips to the main thread  Cheesy
btw things are getting better and better over there, discussions started and the number of participants is growing! Join us if you hadn't yet   Wink
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Maybe we should change the Total Amount of coins, maybe that will help Fedoracoin TIPS.

No 500 B is wanted and is a unique feature, designed for the concept of TIPS.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Maybe we should change the Total Amount of coins, maybe that will help Fedoracoin TIPS.
hey another idea I had yesterday, is it possible to make a TiPS button similar to the buttons we see on blogs and youtube for sharing a link? like the button for facebook, g+ etc, we can create a button for TiPS, and those sites tend to add all kinds of buttons actually, but the ones used most surface to the top for us to see. it would be easy for all platforms to implement since they already do that for a lot of new coming services, and it might be a great solution to get fedoracoin into the tipping realms of the internet.
Anybody who knows how to do that? (please spread the idea till we find somebody who can do it Wink)
hey guys, we need a platform for artists who post their work on soundcloud to post their waves there and get TiPS for that. This might evolve to a really cool thing later for all kinds of arts, or even give incentive to soundcloud to implement TiPS after it becomes beloved among artists. Please consider doing this or give the idea forward to other people until somebody does it. It's very important for the success of fedoracoin!
Thanks folks! I'll be making stuff at random. I really like this coin. Cheesy

Awesome stuff bro! love it!
Activity: 560

great work
Activity: 10

http://i62.tinypic.com/2ex3ij5.gif
wigitGetIT that's great!
FinalHeaven aweeesome pic!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Gotta have my TiPS...  Grin

I BUY MOAR!

love it. I'm going to edit/add to your poster. a bowl of golden tip coins. but tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: