Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 83. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Is it possible to contact multipool.us admin directly and convince him to disable their Tips mining until its price climb to a reasonable level? Based on my finding in the internet, they currently have been mining more than 75% of total Tips every day.

FedoraCoin (TIPS) Block Finder Analysis
Listed below are the last 300 blocks broken down and identified by Finder (where known)

Block height at time of scan: 122973

Detailed Summary
Pool / Address   Blocks Found   Percentage
EYCv3N2bffDeJ3CD4azFowo9hsYGADZXTM   230 blocks   77%
EbuChvqUuUba8vMBWYS4CsXTvdHMPQDhmH   35 blocks   12%
ETaaRa46oXNsbRkp95X6xfpZjDcyowm7qG   20 blocks   7%
EZeP9681qLmrPuXSHao9mj6YLHcSwrS57D   9 blocks   3%
Eat93m93RbdNij3GPtAcmQ5sYSgLfKH4ZV   3 blocks   1%
EQVkYEHTr41f5WhRYp6NuU7X4gtyQXMr1f   2 blocks   1%
EVkfqyHqgHSSdTKNxyDitZKvBeP9SNJuyH   1 blocks   0%

YES !

This is what i keep saying they come to mine a few blocks and leave before difficulty change, then come back...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We are number two of LTC markets right after DOGE.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/cryptsy

On page you provided we are 22 position after DOGE (LTC).

So you were almost right: we are number TWENTYtwo of LTC markets after DOGE.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
wondering what I'm going to do with 5 B tips, I've enough to tips the whole world
he bought a motor boat

My idea already Smiley

It was "mine your own boat" on irc channel, and there is dozen people to confirm this Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
6 litoshi to go and then what happens? tips/doge only pair that makes sense.

We are number two of LTC markets right after DOGE.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/cryptsy

I think TiPS / LTC market will be there for a while
Activity: 556
6 litoshi to go and then what happens? tips/doge only pair that makes sense.
Alright, now TiPS4tips on facebook is functional!!

woooohooo! you can now ask for advice, tips and tricks on whatever subject you like, get useful opinions, and send TiPS in appreciation for useful answers! Wanna know how to make great omelette, get out of the friend-zone, or find a great gift for ur grandma's 80th birthday? Ask for tips and donate TiPS, and most importantly, stay gorgeous!! Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/groups/1478427829039015/

VERY interesting. This could really have some legs if promoted. Thank you for your commitment.
Sent 200,000 TIPS. Throw him a bone folks!

you're awesome thanks!!

Great I will add this group to our list of services!

Great job, that's the spirit !

And thank you also for giving me a perfect Service of the day Tweeter topic ;-)
Activity: 623
This is a great Mr. Topsy Turvy song for inspiration  Grin Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lys3Ox-Inj8

here is a meme idea! use Mr. Topsy Turvy, he likes TiPS, he uses TiPS everyday. Mr. Topsy Turvy forgot his wallet at home, but he's got TiPS on him stored in the hat. He buys shoes, he bought a motor boat! He bought a nice puppy for his daughter on her birthday, but he left the collar loos and the puppy ran away Cheesy
look at these photos, and maybe somebody with more skill and taste than me can come up with a nice photo and some nice quote(s) from Mr. Topsy Turvy about Fedoracoin/TiPS Cheesy
https://www.google.com/search?q=mr.+topsy+turvy&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8TI9U_rSIsjQtQaFhoHIBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=675
here is a meme idea! use Mr. Topsy Turvy, he likes TiPS, he uses TiPS everyday. Mr. Topsy Turvy forgot his wallet at home, but he's got TiPS on him stored in the hat. He buys shoes, he bought a motor boat! He bought a nice puppy for his daughter on her birthday, but he left the collar loos and the puppy ran away Cheesy
look at these photos, and maybe somebody with more skill and taste than me can come up with a nice photo and some nice quote(s) from Mr. Topsy Turvy about Fedoracoin/TiPS Cheesy
https://www.google.com/search?q=mr.+topsy+turvy&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8TI9U_rSIsjQtQaFhoHIBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=675
Alright, now TiPS4tips on facebook is functional!!

woooohooo! you can now ask for advice, tips and tricks on whatever subject you like, get useful opinions, and send TiPS in appreciation for useful answers! Wanna know how to make great omelette, get out of the friend-zone, or find a great gift for ur grandma's 80th birthday? Ask for tips and donate TiPS, and most importantly, stay gorgeous!! Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/groups/1478427829039015/

VERY interesting. This could really have some legs if promoted. Thank you for your commitment.
Sent 200,000 TIPS. Throw him a bone folks!

you're awesome thanks!!
Activity: 97
0.00000007..nothing more to say.

I hope that this is a license to kill and not to die.
Unless it will kill investors, lol Smiley

Good opportunity to make a good meme Smiley

Is it possible to contact multipool.us admin directly and convince him to disable their Tips mining until its price climb to a reasonable level? Based on my finding in the internet, they currently have been mining more than 75% of total Tips every day.

FedoraCoin (TIPS) Block Finder Analysis
Listed below are the last 300 blocks broken down and identified by Finder (where known)

Block height at time of scan: 122973

Detailed Summary
Pool / Address   Blocks Found   Percentage
EYCv3N2bffDeJ3CD4azFowo9hsYGADZXTM   230 blocks   77%
EbuChvqUuUba8vMBWYS4CsXTvdHMPQDhmH   35 blocks   12%
ETaaRa46oXNsbRkp95X6xfpZjDcyowm7qG   20 blocks   7%
EZeP9681qLmrPuXSHao9mj6YLHcSwrS57D   9 blocks   3%
Eat93m93RbdNij3GPtAcmQ5sYSgLfKH4ZV   3 blocks   1%
EQVkYEHTr41f5WhRYp6NuU7X4gtyQXMr1f   2 blocks   1%
EVkfqyHqgHSSdTKNxyDitZKvBeP9SNJuyH   1 blocks   0%
If you really want to draw in new people over another coin than my suggestion would be a very basic "how to" get started mining.  One of my biggest issues getting started with alt currency was the lack of a total idiots guide to setting up in one place.  

This should be done in a Youtube video as well as a step by step document form.  

It was suggested so many times already with not much of a response. I personally could do this, but recently
I feel like I could do all this, but not really see why I should. It already looks like just 5 or so people are running
the whole business. Even greatest work will mean nothing, when it is just a dozen of passionate people against
armies of mindless autodump bots.

I start to see where the doge success come from. Not to mention others.

We need a better proportion of those who are really involved and those who mine and dump.
This disproportion also kills the fighting spirit in those involved and the whole thing just cycle all over again.
Right now I think we all know where we are spiralling to. And saying "it was more dead before" wont help on that matter.
Also "look, there are worse coins" don't work too.

And thus spoke Siriusthustra Wink

We need to develop the community and to get people more involved !

Ideas :
1) Follow TiPS_FedoraCoin on Twitter and retweet
2) Join our Facebook groups and start tipping
3) Advertize on all our features, and especially coin mixer or e-shop all over the place
4) Help us creating BitcoinTalk thread in your own language http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/21yddp/looking_for_bitcointalk_foreign_communities/
5) Just throw new ideas or make your own stuff. We are all fond of new services to and

Go TiPS

I hope that this is a license to kill and not to die.
Unless it will kill investors, lol Smiley

Good opportunity to make a good meme Smiley
If you really want to draw in new people over another coin than my suggestion would be a very basic "how to" get started mining.  One of my biggest issues getting started with alt currency was the lack of a total idiots guide to setting up in one place.  

It was suggested so many times already with not much of a response. I personally could do this, but recently
I feel like I could do all this, but not really see why I should. It already looks like just 5 or so people are running
the whole business. Even greatest work will mean nothing, when it is just a dozen of passionate people against
armies of mindless autodump bots.

I start to see where the doge success come from. Not to mention others.

We need a better proportion of those who are really involved and those who mine and dump.
This disproportion also kills the fighting spirit in those involved and the whole thing just cycle all over again.
Right now I think we all know where we are spiralling to. And saying "it was more dead before" wont help on that matter.
Also "look, there are worse coins" don't work too.

...should we ask4more ? Smiley

Definitely.
No more to say. So much to buy.

...should we ask4more ? Smiley
Activity: 85
Activity: 84
If you really want to draw in new people over another coin than my suggestion would be a very basic "how to" get started mining.  One of my biggest issues getting started with alt currency was the lack of a total idiots guide to setting up in one place. 

That's a pretty good idea, and we are actually working on it Wink

We are currently making a FedoraCoin wiki. Among the articles is a Mining guide.

If you want to contribute, you can contact Fayens here :

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/2202sl/need_someone_to_complete_the_wiki_of_fedoracoin/

And you will be very welcome !

I'll go through and type up a quick outline, tomorrow, and see if it compares to where you all are headed.

If you really want to draw in new people over another coin than my suggestion would be a very basic "how to" get started mining.  One of my biggest issues getting started with alt currency was the lack of a total idiots guide to setting up in one place. 

That's a pretty good idea, and we are actually working on it Wink

We are currently making a FedoraCoin wiki. Among the articles is a Mining guide.

If you want to contribute, you can contact Fayens here :

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/2202sl/need_someone_to_complete_the_wiki_of_fedoracoin/

And you will be very welcome !
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: