Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 16. (Read 5411 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Where can I learn more about Know Your Customer (KYC)?
Activity: 70
Closer and closer to the day when the all-in-one solution for crypto will be available
When will FID airdrop take place?
I wait for FID token be listed on exchanges, see what happens then!
copper member
Activity: 32
By the way, this project really needs more community .By the way, this project really needs more community .idelium is one of a kind! willing to participate!

Our community is growing so fast. come join our telegram channel and stay updated!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like cryptoprojects that connecting with some app. Good luck, so. Seems interested
Activity: 280
Just easy, fast and safe!Can i mine your coins?Good!
Activity: 308
Most of all love the app, that's an extremely convinient thing to have everything connected to MasterCard. So devs, wish you luck, hope you will bring it to fruition!
Activity: 140
Going to invest!The idea of project is clear although it may be hard to accomplish all the goals of it. But still Fidelium is innovative and aimed at the most urgent issues we all face with: differences in exchange rates, many wallets for different situations an so on.
Activity: 266
By the way, this project really needs more community .By the way, this project really needs more community .idelium is one of a kind! willing to participate!
Activity: 98
Perhaps i will participate.Great! Actually Fidelium can introduce more people to cryptostuff
doubt if there are even any competitors.Fidelium will be very successful, I wish luck to the developers!
I just follow all the procedures.That's really unique!Ground-breaking idea!
Activity: 112
It needs much more attention, hope it wont be lost in the flood of Icos.Love both the idea and the future design, thinking about investing
Love it! Sharing with my friends)After reading a whitepaper, i see clearly that i should invest in this project
Joining for sure!I aprecciate devs that u are concerned about the furture of crypto
Oh man, already have invested my money in another project(No denying cryptocurrency is attracting more and more peaople nowadays, well everyone knows what bitcoin is... But to tell the truth now it is obvious that we need an istrument which lets us to do stuff with currency quicker and more conviniently.
Fidelium has a potential in this field and i believe it will surpass my expectations.It deserves much more public attention.may be they should arrange question-answer session or whatever it is called
Activity: 126
Fidelium is much more worth investing in.As i see it problems with exchange have always been a stumbling block of a cryptoworld. Hope this app will be a solution, hope you ll make it)
Activity: 126
No devs in this thread?Gonna research a little bit more about it, probably will invest.
Pages:
Jump to: