Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 14. (Read 5410 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Im glad to be a part of this. advanced implementation of is weidely is supported by the community.fidelium will make much more of my trading! Im excited for the next step!
Activity: 126
Nice! makes more catchy the way this project keeps developing,makes it more catchy ! well-planned in advance ! credit card integration should be spread to the community. love it
its the best for me ! no competitors ! stands out the influence on crypto market . social media is perfect !bounty campaign join
I wonder that i do not hear about it before !Mind-blowing and Ground-breaking idea ! team does not stand , so has a good feedback from the future users. all the best
Hello ! lets build fid the community ! looking forward to its launch, because simple for understanding . hope you will bring it to fruition!
Activity: 154
love it!Im glad to be a part of this. innovative debit card feature is very iportant to develop crypto world .wait for news
Activity: 70
searching for it ! One of the best platforms,innovative! lets build fidelium s community in crypto world ! join
yeah ,it is a great opportunity to make some money by trading ! interested in project ! there is a lot of work yet,but looking forward to its launch.
Activity: 84
i like it ! it is Mind-blowing! easy arbitrage is very important ! wish success
I wonder when is gooing release to be and a solution debit card feature? Thats the one! i like the idea !wait info
Great!i like the way you present it, looking forward to its launch. A bit hard to accomplish it,butu will came across it !all the best
How are you going to secure database of all the user accounts? today personal information is one of the main goals for hackers
Activity: 280
Big decrease in crypto now... that will stop the flow of potential customers for a bit, how you will easily overcome this period!
Activity: 154
Have u already agreements about using local fiat currencies?
What the profit for the platform itself from users?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
can fortress compete with bots? they are incredibly fast and smart now
Activity: 252
You have a very smart platform, is it going to become automated?
On of the main aspects is crypto arbitrage, but is it that profitable?
Great question actually, it hugely depends on the cost of exchange charges? Is it high in Fidelium platform?
Activity: 308
there is a large decrease in ETH now, is it going to affect your project?
Activity: 140
On of the main aspects is crypto arbitrage, but is it that profitable?
Pages:
Jump to: