Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 13. (Read 5410 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Thats the one! no competitors for this devs ! make much more of my trading! Im excited for the next step!
Activity: 308
Nice ,easy-to-use app ! everyone should watch this thread for progress. Mind-blowingandGround-breaking idea !looking forward to
Activity: 280
Great combining! for progress mobile app itdeserves much more attention !
Activity: 252
Keep it up! really new, uncommon features introduce more people to cryptostuff. the way you present it is fantastic ! further research and development demand a lot of work . hope you will bring it to fruition!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
well-planned in advance! a good feedback from the future users. gain clients is weidely supported by the community! good luck to u
copper member
Activity: 32
Fidelium got listed on Coinrail as of today, one of the most trusted Korean exchanges. yaay!
I want to know more ! well-planned in advance. easy arbitrage ! hope you will bring it to fruition!
Activity: 154
As for me deserves much more attention ! hard-woking in the crypto community good! luck to u
Nice , stands out mobile app. further research and development informative .join !
Activity: 210
Keep it up! really new, uncommon features instrument necessary for users.like the way this project keeps developing! looking forward to
copper member
Activity: 32
I wonder when is gooing release to be and a solution debit card feature? Thats the one! i like the idea !wait info

The mobile app is going to be released within this month, and debit care will come along after.
Activity: 266
Looks good. social media , bounty campaign ,interface
Activity: 140
Hello , this project stands out really new, uncommon features hot and cold wallets. looking forward to implementation.
Activity: 308
yeah yes . I will stay tuned!
I wonder to watch this thread for progress turns !a great success and good chance toearn good money with you .Thats the one! wait news
Activity: 252
hot and cold wallets will gain clients! bounty conditions attraction also makes more catchy .wait info
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Why the need for multiple accounts folks ?  it damages a coins/tokens reputation !!

I'm deeply concerned about the blatant use of multiple accounts being used in this thread..

Several posters (one after the other) have the same activity score as the poster before and after
These posts also are almost identical in nature, they're one-line posts and contain approx the same word count !!

As a participant in this ICO, I'm worried now that my investment is subject to a massive spam-fest
& therefore will probably be worthless... Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Great! waiting for further research and development contribution to crypto industry . necessary for users! wish success
Keep it up! looks promising arb opportunity hot and cold wallets. huge project but veru simple for understanding !I will stay tuned!
Activity: 154
Hello! credit card integration will do a lot for the industry. combining simple for understanding and very useful. looking forward to implementation.
Pages:
Jump to: