Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 45. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What distinguishes Fidelium from other platforms and solutions?
Pre-sale will end in less than 2 weeks! So guys, join now to get 40% bonus token
Is debit card system will be available in all countries?
Just everywhere where Master Card is accepted
Activity: 5
It seems cool, easy arbitrage
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Honestly project is really good, hope you will make contracts with all payment systems needed for the project without hassle.Hope u will make it!
Activity: 308
Mind-blowing concept!
Activity: 98
Looks good. Need japanese translation, if you have it.
Activity: 154
What action will be taken if someone hacked into my wallet and steal my tokens?
As someone already mentioned, Fidelium uses offline multi-signature wallets, so its higly unlikely to be hacked
Activity: 182
What action will be taken if someone hacked into my wallet and steal my tokens?
Activity: 112
Love the design of your website.The interface cathes an eye. I put high hope in the ICO!
I'm fascinated by that idea of Fidelium, to say the least. For me cyptocurrencies looked as they were functioning as an investment item of some kind rather than an actual currency.Thanks to this project the whole situation is about to change.I can't believe it can be as simple as that! Good job! I'm sure that's the start of new era with limitless possibilities!
Activity: 126
Looking forward to taking part in this ICO. I am really interested to know more about the platform.
Will the team be participating in any near-term crypto events?
On which platforms will Fidelium come out? Android, IOS , WP?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As i see, this project is heavily linked to the idea that people will use crypto for day to day payments, I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for anything but stocking value.But from the other side, that's because such apps haven't existed before, so maybe Fidelium will greatly affect the future of crypto. Well, time will tell... Good luck devs!
Activity: 182
Hello team! The idea is just great. But i would like to know more information about you.What did you do earlier? For example in which projects you have participated before? It's a very important thing for me, I want to know whith whom i am going to work in the future. Best wishes!
Devs will be the pioneers of a crypto world! I will invest and hope will earn good money with you guys)
Can translate something for bounty)
All links are in the desription, you can participate in a translation and get a reward
Which blockchain technology behind this project?
Activity: 154
When your Bounty will start and end? I'm very interested in similar program and fond of the founders who let their users get more opportunities.
Bounty has already started!
Pages:
Jump to: