Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIDELIUM – DEMO Program is Up and Ready!!! - page 46. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Facebook Campaign
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/ronaldjohnsayson
Friends: 2901
Eth Address: 0x73da0AeCfbdB8F14e8DBCee0c7A06E7f051E09c5

1st Week(2/11) – 2/12 :    
   https://www.facebook.com/ronaldjohnsayson/posts/2299098516783018?pnref=story   2/11/2018
   https://www.facebook.com/ronaldjohnsayson/posts/2300247173334819?pnref=story   2/12/2018
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
When your Bounty will start and end? I'm very interested in similar program and fond of the founders who let their users get more opportunities.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
my fidelium project is looking more deeply into this project has a very creative and innovative idw, with the ideas offered today is a problem that is still not handled .. a very creative idea for me .. exchange rate differences, lots of wallets for different circumstances , I think this is a good idw, yes .. it's a bit difficult and a tremendous challenge, I think the team can be ready with all the arranged plans, I think to unite it all with MasterCard is a tryable idea, I support the project this, I hope this project can be successful
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well done!
Activity: 154
 Can translate something for bounty)
Activity: 182
Never took part in any ICO. Thinking about this one... What do u think of it, guys?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
 Hello, I'm looking for some ICO to join. Fidelium certainly seems promising!Like both the idea and the Fortress, however I know how funding is important for any startup, so i will invest. Still i have some questions...When the pre-ico ends? Is now price lower than will be during ICO? Following th project and waiting for fresh news! Nice work done! Good Luck!
Activity: 70
Any alpha versions of your software?
Devs, make some public media stuff: interviews or conference! it will totally raise the trust level!
 Nice All-In-One platform for crypto-exchanges!
They have signed a contract with a MasterCard provider “InterCash”, which actually is quite a big deal ! Good job!
 I would have never thought that i would be able to spend crypto by just swiping a debit card
Love how everything is well-planned in advance. Just look at the timeline at their website. Looks good!
Fidelium surely innovate the payment system. Just easy, fast and safe!
Activity: 266
Do you have any video interviews?
Good! Waiting for ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
One of the biggest obstacles for cryptocurrency is the way how you can spend it in the real life. That's why i am so pleased to see such project! Fidelium has come up not only with the solution for this problem but also with a surprisingly practical tool - the mobile application. Certainly should follow this project and invite my friends. Thx devs, wish you the best!
Activity: 182
Any limits for a bounty-reward per person?
Activity: 84
Are you going to make any other projects in the same sphere?
Pages:
Jump to: