Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 20. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What's the future plan of this project?
This project is innovative.I really appreciate your work.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just visit YouTube channel and join your fedx telegram group too Very friendly team thinking to invest in it.  Cool

And I like ur tag line Exchange with Confidenc great guys 👼
Looks a pretty amazing tradable insurance policies.
Activity: 9
 FidentiaX is unique concept  and every one knows this, but how it is going to contribute more to block chain technology ?
Activity: 15
Can we participate in market promotion of  fidentiaX ? If yes then please let me know how and is there any benefits for us  in doing that?
Is their any competitor for fedX in market. And one more if I buy any insurance then can I sell it again? & get some profits their?
Great Project,  Unique concept. Thanks fidentiaX   team for integrating Blockchain with  Insurance Policies world.
BTC
If I involve now so what I get any bonuses or seniority or share?? And whats the next plans?
Wow Nice project guys.I really  it
Activity: 42
Well, I belong to India and in our country there's no fixed platform where we can sell our Insurance policies. So I would like to know about the reach of FidentiaX?
Is it going to work in India too?
nice project.
will you expand your platform in other countries like India or London in future?

Thanks in advance

We are definitely looking forward to expansion beyond the initial 5 countries selected and are looking for liked-minded partners in those regions. The lack of awarenes and regulatory controls would be best addressed by having a local partner. India's insurance market size is huge and adaptation of technology is pretty advance thus definitely in our scope. U.K has a market for traded policies and we will work with partners to bring fidentiaX to the market.

I have invested some money into the InsureX platform which is similar to FidentiaX but that project didn't go far. What makes you think or what separates Fidentiax from its peers?
The solution which you're giving to the policies holder are quite impressive and appreciated.
What are the benefits for early birds ?
I guess the early benefits would be a discount on fdX tokens. But They have 3 types of tokens. Why is that? What purpose these 3 types of tokens server?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I invested already in other insure project - ILedgerX (ex InsureX), and they dont have any succes  Undecided
Also in Umbrella coin. Same thing.
May be world want not insure on blockchain?
In which country you based?

Hi Magisterr, thanks for the question.

here's my understanding of the 2 projects:
InsureX (aka iledgerX) focusing on address the end-to-end process of insurance from Re-issuer, insurer, distribution channel, policyholders. We see them focusing on the B2B model and would require adaptation and buy-in of various stakeholders in the sale cycle. Its an amazing project and its tackling a big change in how insurance business is being conducted.

Umbrella coin focuses on General Insurance product and actually acts as an insurer to provide a different way of purchasing coverage. I think its a great idea and there are similar projects out there that focuses on IoT insurance, etc.

fidentiaX approach is not to change the world overnight, we are tackling one segment of the market (tradable policies) and we do not require Insurers to adopt our technology for the business to work however we would be pushing for adoptation of blockchain technology by setting up a open-source foundation to drive this. We are actually very happy to see more insurance blockchain solutions as it will push the industry to a tipping point.

Our solution is solving the inefficiencies in the current tradable policies market by leveraging on blockchain technology. Do read up on our whitepaper to find out more! www.fidentiaX.com/whitepaper

Thank you

P.S: We are based in Singapore Smiley

I know, what this 2 projects want tomake. But i said, they dont have any succes in insurance niche. Price going down, no one good exchange.
Than you are better?
Activity: 187
Merit: 104
The solution which you're giving to the policies holder are quite impressive and appreciated.
What are the benefits for early birds ?

thanks for the support! for the 1st 5 days, the bonus range from 10% ~ 15%.

Looking forward to your participation!
Activity: 70
Hi!  Wink Your project deserves attention. I really like your idea. I am ready to support the project and participate in the Bounty campaign.
Good luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: