Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 55. (Read 184335 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Can someone explain me what for the public key / transaction is needed to secure the Account?
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
can someone tell me how many confirmations are needed to confirm balance?

It won't show as "effective balance" until 1440 confirms. But, after 1 confirm you are pretty safe. After 10, probably VERY VERY safe.

Make sure to do at lest one spend (register an alias) to secure your account with a public key. This is very important.

did one transaction and a pub key is shown. so i think im safe
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

It won't show as "effective balance" until 1440 confirms. But, after 1 confirm you are pretty safe. After 10, probably VERY VERY safe.

Make sure to do at lest one spend (register an alias) to secure your account with a public key. This is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
ok so the automaticaly generated secret phrase is my passphrase

Yes, it is a brain wallet. There is no local wallet file needed. Just your password/secret phrase gives access to your funds.
legendary
legendary
very nice Smiley

thxs for your fast replys. feeling safe now
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I have the javaclient running on win and created a new wallet via localhost in browser and have now some FIMK in my wallet.
When i close the java client by shutting down my pc my wallet will be lost? Is it safed somewhere?

The account balance is saved in the blockchain.  You can open the wallet on any computer and enter the account passphrase to access the account.  This also means your passphrase must be very very secure.

so the passphrase is not my automatically generated secret phrase?Y
It is. It could be a manually generated too. The key is - only you know it, and it so hard, that to find it billions of years are required.
legendary
ok so the automaticaly generated secret phrase is my passphrase
Hi!

I have some essential questions.

I have the javaclient running on win and created a new wallet via localhost in browser and have now some FIMK in my wallet.
When i close the java client by shutting down my pc my wallet will be lost? Is it safed somewhere?

Gz
If you have some coins in your wallet that means that everyone on the network have stored a prove about that, so every time you will open your wallet using your passphrase you will see your coins.
legendary

The account balance is saved in the blockchain.  You can open the wallet on any computer and enter the account passphrase to access the account.  This also means your passphrase must be very very secure.

so the passphrase is not my automatically generated secret phrase?

Faucet isn't working  Huh
Page won't load at all...
Was working few hours ago. Don't know what happened.
legendary
Hi!

I have some essential questions.

Gz
Activity: 714
I like this cryptocurrency-by-air pilot project! Just startet with FIM, brand new account. Maybe someone from this nice community can fund it with some coins.

My account ID is: 1788557879255925091

Is there a second exchange to buy some coins (don't like dgex) ? Where can I vote for FIM to hit another exchanges?
Sent 10 FIM. There is a FIM faucet: http://jaft.tk/faucet/
FIMK is close to the first place on BTER voting list: https://bter.com/voting

Faucet isn't working  Huh
Page won't load at all...
Activity: 168
I like this cryptocurrency-by-air pilot project! Just startet with FIM, brand new account. Maybe someone from this nice community can fund it with some coins.

Is there a second exchange to buy some coins (don't like dgex) ? Where can I vote for FIM to hit another exchanges?

Thank you very much for help, dance. I will vote on BTER and hope that I can buy FIM there soon ...

Activity: 168

Hello all,

I need your help in community.I withdrawal some BTC from dgex. But the BTC withdrawal is pending for almost a week.
I sent them three mails,but no any response. The mail address: [email protected] and [email protected].

I am anxious I will lost my money in dgex. No any response,so horrible!
Can anyone give me a contact way with dgex?

Thanks.

ive seen other people talk about slow withdrawals, although i've never had a problem.

you might consider posting over at nextcoin.org.  Graviton, who operates DGEX, is pretty good about replying to these kinds of issues.

Thanks.I have PM Graviton in nxtforum.org. I am waiting his response.
Make a public post on nextcoin.org also.
Activity: 602
Hello all,

I need your help in community.I withdrawal some BTC from dgex. But the BTC withdrawal is pending for almost a week.
I sent them three mails,but no any response. The mail address: [email protected] and [email protected].

Thanks.

ive seen other people talk about slow withdrawals, although i've never had a problem.

you might consider posting over at nextcoin.org.  Graviton, who operates DGEX, is pretty good about replying to these kinds of issues.

Thanks.I have PM Graviton in nxtforum.org. I am waiting his response.
Activity: 658
Hello all,

Thanks.

you might consider posting over at nextcoin.org.  Graviton, who operates DGEX, is pretty good about replying to these kinds of issues.
Pages:
Jump to: