Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 56. (Read 184335 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hello all,

I need your help in community.I withdrawal some BTC from dgex. But the BTC withdrawal is pending for almost a week.
I sent them three mails,but no any response. The mail address: [email protected] and [email protected].

I am anxious I will lost my money in dgex. No any response,so horrible!
Can anyone give me a contact way with dgex? And give me some help or advise.

Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There is a bug in Recent Transaction for alias registering and Account information:

as you can see the alignment is wrong (OS X Safari, FIM Wallet 0.2.2)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This coin seems to be hot right now,I'l keep an eye on it Tongue
Activity: 697
We need have more exchanges involved. Price is in decline and coinmarketcap place doesnt really look promising.

I would like to see some strategy map about future development.
Coinmarketcap position and exchange rate have very little to do with measuring success at this stage. You shouldn't evaluate the circumstances based on the hour-by-hour exchange rate. It's a very common fallacy in the financial markets that prevents you from actually seeing the big picture and concentrating into the right things.

Lowering of exchange rate was expected due to initial dumping of millions of FIM for quick (and quite nice) profit taking in relatively low liquidity markets.

More exchanges at this stage are insignificant. Although it looks like BTER will list FIMK soon. Don't be disappointed if that doesn't make you millionaire overnight (= nothing will likely happen).

Development and coordination is happening daily and will be brought to the public community in due time.

Thx for the update!
Activity: 773
Heatledger.com
We need have more exchanges involved. Price is in decline and coinmarketcap place doesnt really look promising.

Coinmarketcap position and exchange rate have very little to do with measuring success at this stage. You shouldn't evaluate the circumstances based on the hour-by-hour exchange rate. It's a very common fallacy in the financial markets that prevents you from actually seeing the big picture and concentrating into the right things.

Lowering of exchange rate was expected due to initial dumping of millions of FIM for quick (and quite nice) profit taking in relatively low liquidity markets.

More exchanges at this stage are insignificant. Although it looks like BTER will list FIMK soon. Don't be disappointed if that doesn't make you millionaire overnight (= nothing will likely happen).

Development and coordination is happening daily and will be brought to the public community in due time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any idea on when and if it might go on bter, I know its 2nd on the voting list but maybe they can add the top 2
Activity: 697
This on Dgex.com yet?

yes, since the launch.

Activity: 658
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Withdraw of DGEX is very slow. I need some BTC in two days.

true.  i got FIMK out of DGEX in 24 hours, which i guess isn't too bad.

BTC withdraw is very slow. My some BTC withdraw is still pending for 6 days!

true.  i got FIMK out of DGEX in 24 hours, which i guess isn't too bad.
I want to sell 0.8million FIMK. [email protected]
Since the withdraw of dgex is very slow, I want to trade with somebody.Thus you can quickly get FIMK to forge and I can quickly get BTC.
Anyone has interest? You first or we can trade many times with little amount each time.

Only 2 days. I will stop the sell if nobody buy before 7/16.

PM me if interested.

actually, a half million shares just traded (single trade) on DGEX at .000003 so you might be able to sell them there.  of course you'd need them to be on that exchange first.

Since the withdraw of dgex is very slow, I want to trade with somebody.Thus you can quickly get FIMK to forge and I can quickly get BTC.
Anyone has interest? You first or we can trade many times with little amount each time.

PM me if interested.

actually, a half million shares just traded (single trade) on DGEX at .000003 so you might be able to sell them there.  of course you'd need them to be on that exchange first.

PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
screw it, im moving the coins.  forge-schmorge.

Yep, better to do it now will 200 coins are only worth about $.40 US.
screw it, im moving the coins.  forge-schmorge.
legendary

Yes, you will have to wait for 1440 confirms before moved coins will forge.

bummer.  i dont feel like my dgex-created wallet provides adequate safety for my coins.

but i dont really want to sit out for 24 hours of forging.

altcoinproblems.

decisions decisions.

bummer.  i dont feel like my dgex-created wallet provides adequate safety for my coins.

but i dont really want to sit out for 24 hours of forging.

altcoinproblems.
legendary
If i move coins to a new wallet, do they have to wait 1440 blocks before forging?  or was that restriction just for the genesis dgex coins?

EDIT:  I actually created the new wallet i want to move the coins into a few thousand blocks ago (and did a couple transactions from that wallet)

If i move coins to a new wallet, do they have to wait 1440 blocks before forging?  or was that restriction just for the genesis dgex coins?

EDIT:  I actually created the new wallet i want to move the coins into a few thousand blocks ago (and did a couple transactions from that wallet)
Pages:
Jump to: