Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 85. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You can make the first transfer to your own address. No need to send money to someone else.

Really?
Now I lost 0.2 Fimks  Embarrassed Cry
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
You can make the first transfer to your own address. No need to send money to someone else.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If you guys want somewhere to send FIMK to generated a private key, to start forging... here is an address! Smiley

FIM-DT4P-V9M7-JN4G-7NNS5
If someone want to buy small amounts of Fimk for BTC, feel free to pm me your offer Wink
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
how long does it take for my balance to become effective to forge after sending to a new secure account (sent from dgex distribution account)
Stakeholders must make an outgoing transaction before block 2880 or they'll
have to wait 1440 blocks before they can forge. Non-stakeholder accounts must
always wait 1440 blocks after their first outgoing transaction
before they can forge.  

i have made an outgoing transaction on block 750 but my account still states i do not have any effective balance
EDIT i have transferred to a new account so im guessing i have to wait 1440 blocks?

same here guess we have to wait for 1440 more blocks

To be clear.. If you're a stakeholder you can forge before block 2880 (basically immediately) after you make an outgoing transaction.
If you use the JSON API you can even forge without making a transaction first.
I guess they force you to do a transaction in the NXT client since it's safer to do so.

If you're not a stakeholder then yes you must wait 1440 blocks (which is half a day because of the 30 sec block time)

yep no worries, i also invested via dgex so its a mandatory transfer to a new account. Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
how long does it take for my balance to become effective to forge after sending to a new secure account (sent from dgex distribution account)
before they can forge.  

i have made an outgoing transaction on block 750 but my account still states i do not have any effective balance
EDIT i have transferred to a new account so im guessing i have to wait 1440 blocks?

To be clear.. If you're a stakeholder you can forge before block 2880 (basically immediately) after you make an outgoing transaction.
If you use the JSON API you can even forge without making a transaction first.
I guess they force you to do a transaction in the NXT client since it's safer to do so.

If you're not a stakeholder then yes you must wait 1440 blocks (which is half a day because of the 30 sec block time)
Activity: 773
Heatledger.com
POS and the FIMK extra reward aren't like Bitcoin-clones POW where you receive massively more rewards if you forge early. I think this aspect may twist the perception of many. The difficulty doesn't rise. You'll be able to forge about just as effectively half a day or half a year from now. Only the slow increase in adoption and knowledge of forging affect the efficiency of your forging opportunity.
Activity: 620
before they can forge.  

yea kinda sucks tbh since we was advised to change accounts, so really all dgex investors have been penalized via investing via this method
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
before they can forge.  

Okay, my wallet is "forging" now.
What does it mean? Do I get some coins for it? How much?

There is a block reward of 200 FIM. You'll get it as soon as you'll forge a block.
How many blocks you'll forge depends on your stake.

Okay, sounds good Smiley
I hope I can get some coins soon.
before they can forge.  

There is a block reward of 200 FIM. You'll get it as soon as you'll forge a block.
How many blocks you'll forge depends on your stake.

Not sure. Try reloading your browser.
Heatledger.com
before they can forge.  
Heatledger.com
How to log on the wallet? what's the URL?
https://wallet.fimk.fi:7886

There is an annoying technical requirement to make an outgoing transaction somewhere before you can forge (do that before block 1440). FIMKrypto organization account is FIM-M3YE-7Q2G-JEZS-HPHK4.

Check all notification messages like...  You're about to send over 10000 NXT...  I will post any I find!   Wink

Guaranteed Balance:   0 NXT

Good one. It must have slipped through the cracks.
To be clear there is no hidden module in the FIM client that allows you to send NXT from thin air.  Wink

Btw. We have an issue tracker over at https://github.com/fimkrypto/fimk/issues
Activity: 40
Well, I am up and forging, now I sleep. Send me FIM to get your Public Key.

FIM-HFXM-BUEQ-K8WV-AB3TA
Heatledger.com
So 666280000/533.0380646 = 1'249'967 FIMK/BTC

Why my 1BTC stake received only 624984 FIMK ?   Am I missing something?
Yes, initial distribution was always 333 140 000 FIMK.

Another 333 140 000 lot consisting of the basic income funds and organization's funds to be used for the community & block bonuses was added to the genesis block for technical reasons as described here: http://fimk.fi/en/info.htm
Pages:
Jump to: