Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 83. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I just wanted to chime in and say that I was able to download, install and run the client on the first try with no problems. Nice interface too. I'm not a coder or programmer and tend to not understand the technical details behind cryptos. As such I had so much trouble with handling the NXT client when it first came out and for the first several months. So the fact that I had no problems getting set up on this brand new crypto says a lot. I'm very impressed. Great job Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
how long does it take for my balance to become effective to forge after sending to a new secure account (sent from dgex distribution account)
Stakeholders must make an outgoing transaction before block 2880 or they'll
have to wait 1440 blocks before they can forge. Non-stakeholder accounts must
always wait 1440 blocks after their first outgoing transaction
before they can forge.  

Generally (after block 2880), upon receiving funds how long does a genesis account need to wait before those funds are effective balance used for forging?  How long goes a non-genesis account need to wait, generally (after block 2880)?

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Is forging a block heavily dependent on FIM balance or have there been changes to the Nxt algo because of the POS Reward?
While the algorithm changed slightly in some places, the outcome is still the same.
The more FIM you have the more blocks you make.
Is forging also dependent on the number of clients you have open? Meaning, if you are logged in with one FIMK account but with multiple browser windows open will this enhance your chance for forging a block?

That would be nice  Cheesy
But no sorry that's not how it works.

Grin

Btw, why is it that I see my dashboard with a "200" forged balance and after the next block the balance is reset to zero?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Jep it is. But don't forget that the amount of available Fimk is currently 333 million, not 1 billion and during the IPO more than 500 btc have been gathered, so investors won't sell low to have ROI.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500

You are not gonna regret buyin at that price.

FIMK will be really big thing in future!
Activity: 52
Is forging a block heavily dependent on FIM balance or have there been changes to the Nxt algo because of the POS Reward?
While the algorithm changed slightly in some places, the outcome is still the same.
Is forging also dependent on the number of clients you have open? Meaning, if you are logged in with one FIMK account but with multiple browser windows open will this enhance your chance for forging a block?

That would be nice  Cheesy
But no sorry that's not how it works.
legendary
Etherscan.io

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
All block rewards received to the association's accounts or related accounts during the beginning phase will be distributed to initial stakeholders on pro rata basis according to details published later.

+1 Thanks for doing the right thing.  When will this commence?
legendary
Etherscan.io

Activity: 20
So nice, everything works, so we can start =) It´s the first time i am forging. How many coins i must have before to get some blocks ?
Activity: 286
Activity: 714

...sorry if this has been discussed before...

Yeah, more FIMs you have more Fims you will get.
Did anyone reviewed the client for malicious stuff?

You could compile the code yourself and compare the resulting fim.jar with the one we put up for download.
Activity: 910
Activity: 189
any buy/sell thread?
Tomorrow FIMK is to be added to DGEX exchange.
Activity: 714
any buy/sell thread?

If you want to buy small amount you can pm your offer to me.
Or if your selling you can send your offer too.

whats the price to buy?

I will send you PM.
Pages:
Jump to: