Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 93. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
National coin?
Has anyone contacted the authority of Finland to confirm if it is illegal?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
DEV you are here? How can I invest? Ive send you a message, please respond. Thanks
Activity: 822
Merit: 531
Am not I going to receive coins for having made an outgoing transaction?
You're going to receive your FIMK genesis stake just fine. It might be we'll have to change your receiving account, as there's a risk of transaction replays between test network and live network. I'm going to consult the head dev about the degree of the risk and whether adjustmetns are needed.
Then can I be calm until July 1?.

If there is some problem with the account (with outgoing transactions), will you notify it in this forum?

I have entered the official forum FIMK but I have seen very little information. Here there is more enough.

If it is necessary to change the account of destination, I would like to know how they would do it. It is to be calmer. Big mistake not have read the last paragraph.

Thank you very much.

Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
You're going to receive your FIMK genesis stake just fine. It might be we'll have to change your receiving account, as there's a risk of transaction replays between test network and live network. I'm going to consult the head dev about the degree of the risk and whether adjustmetns are needed.

What about international promotion? If FIMK is only known in Finland the finnish people would not be able to make full use of it.
FIMKrypto is mostly an international project. Our partnership with DGEX has already ensured there will be a large international audience to start with, and a considerable portion of FIMK activities will be directed towards promoting international use. If the project succeeds as well as planned, everyone will benefit and the Finnish people will benefit more. Just like what happened with NOKIA that reigned the world for a good decade Cheesy
Activity: 822
Merit: 531
Hi,
I have donated across Blockchain to obtain my coins.

He had not read the note that you have at the end of:

http://fimk.fi/en/allocation.htm
IMPORTANT: Do not make other transactions with the FIMK genesis block distribution account you just created, because that could cause a security hazard when the live FIMK network is launched. If you have not made outgoing transactions on your account, there is no risk of transactions replay between networks. You can create multiple FIMK accounts without costs, so please use other accounts for testing the FIMK features and functionality.

that recommends not to do outgoing transactions with the wallet that has been used for the donation.

Unfortunately I have used the wallet to receive coins of the faucet and have sent them to another account to try.

what will the day of the share-out spend?

I am worried because I have donated a significant amount for me and thought that it would have no problem transferring from my account FIMK.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Please help?

• 313 million FIMK paid as basic income for every opt-in Finnish citizen >15 yrs of age - will participate in forging till 1.10.2014 -> basic income for Finnish citizens 100 FIMK / month / opt-in person (id'd)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What about international promotion? If FIMK is only known in Finland the finnish people would not be able to make full use of it.

I can only speak for myself.

Associations main focus is in Finland but FIMK is not restricted. We are going to do international promo-stuff (this forum is one example, fimk.fi's forums english-area and partnership with DGEX).

We already have some contacts in other parts of Europe helping us. So it is quite possible that FIMK might succeed in other county.

*Updated after head of associations comment*

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What are you going to do with the raised btc?

Run the nonprofit association for at least 4 years

That association:

- arranges events
- arranges competitions & promocontests
- communicates with community (voting polls, takes comments)
- promotes FIMK (mainly in Finland)
- is official entity for Finnish people to trust
- is open and democratic (tells when and how money has been spend, asks community how it can be spent better so everyone can benefit)

Nice project, I am in. This could be a country-coin that works.

Heatledger.com
Welcome to The Official FIMK forum that has been pre-released at http://forum.fimk.fi

Goodies such as FIMK tipping and transfers from within your forum account will be added in July.
Activity: 28

Run the nonprofit association for at least 4 years

That association:

- arranges events
- arranges competitions & promocontests
- communicates with community (voting polls, takes comments)
- promotes FIMK (mainly in Finland)
- is official entity for Finnish people to trust
- is open and democratic (tells when and how money has been spend, asks community how it can be spent better so everyone can benefit)
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Looks like the project will generate well over 100btc as many are waiting on the sidelines till the last day to determine the amount they will need to contribute to get X% of total distribution.

Project seems promising. I am keeping an eye on it.

M

Heatledger.com
More than 80 btc raised already! People are obviously interested in this project although the activity in this thread seems pretty low.
Well DGEX clients mostly... maybe they just know how to make profit? Wink

Will there be a limit of donations?
No other than max 10% of stake donations (3% of total FIMK) per person

Run the nonprofit association for at least 4 years, pay bounties, cover development & promotion costs, arrange supporting projects (several under way).
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
More than 80 btc raised already! People are obviously interested in this project although the activity in this thread seems pretty low.
Two questions: Will there be a limit of donations? What are you going to do with the raised btc?
kind regards.
Heatledger.com
Also, the early adopters have an incentive to stay vested and be forging for a longer term rather than cashing out early. Perhaps the developers can consider reversing the amount on the block reward, something like below?

Thanks for the insightful suggestion! We've considered various block reward plans, and the chosen one which resembles that of Bitcoin's was evaluated to be the most suitable of the ones currently available. There are aspects such as inflation related to the basic income and such.

The plans are now locked in as this is what's promised to the donators. However later when there's an active community and developers available, even large changes like block reward alterations are possible to push through decentralized voting that the governing nonprofit association intents to make available for some major decisions if necessary.
Activity: 1
The block reward system for the forging looks interesting but I would prefer that the block reward be on an increasing trend instead of declining so that it would be more well distributed between the  early adopters and the masses.
Also, the early adopters have an incentive to stay vested and be forging for a longer term rather than cashing out early. Perhaps the developers can consider reversing the amount on the block reward, something like below?

# Extra block forger rewards

Each block forger gets both the transaction fees and an extra block reward that halves every ~309 days (889.920 blocks). There are 4 stages:

•Stage 1. 25 FIMK (Total 177.984.000) (DAY 0 to DAY 308)
•Stage 2. 50 FIMK (Total 88.992.000) (DAY 309 to DAY 618)
•Stage 3. 100 FIMK (Total 44.496.000) (DAY 619 to DAY 928)
•Stage 4. 200 FIMK (Total 22.248.000) (DAY 929 to DAY 1238)

Just my 2 cents worth
Heatledger.com
GCInc for escrow?
Yes, DGEX is the escrow.

i like the extra forger block reward system!

Good, so do I. Interesting dynamics to be seen for sure.

There's a scammer thread on this forum, copied directly from our opening post, included stakeholder allocation details with a fake blockchain.info account. They added the magic word IPO to the header, which FIMK doesn't want to do as for legal reasons we are only taking donations.

Does this copycat scamming happen to other launching coins, or do these fraudsters see something of value that the general audience necessarily doesn't? Wink

Activity: 59
i like the extra forger block reward system!
Activity: 51
Looks promising, I'm in, good luck to the FIMK staff!

+1
I'm in as well.
Activity: 78
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: