Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 96. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I am wondering when they will contact me.

I thought the response will be quick as they looking for investment but no...disappointment.

Hope they will start looking into repose at initial stage to gain some confidence.

Hope they will do and will contact me.

Activity: 154
very interesting, hope it's true.
Activity: 167
Hi Guys,

I try to contact these guys as per given emails ..No contact.

Krypto FIN ry Administrative Board of Directors:

- Svante Lehtinen, President & Chairman of the Board, e-mail [email protected]

- Konsta Gogoljuk, Vice president, e-mail [email protected]

- Lassi Nokelainen, Secretary & Treasurer, e-mail [email protected]

Any other contact of any member who can bother to answer the questions.

There is no Forum where we can go and post the query. Look like wrong investment  ?

Sky
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
Yes, test coins will be void by launch before July 1st. But you can use the test account for the IPO to receive your stake of the real FIMK.

For participating in IPO please use blockchain.info as instructed at http://fimk.fi/en/allocation.htm

or donate through DGEX.com starting from Monday June 9th.

Hello, I would like to consult, fim test coins to July 1 launch official currency, these coins are void test it? There you can get involved in the testing of appropriate incentives account yet? Participation ipo, there are tests to test the account currency, when you are asked to send fim according to this account? No need to use a test or currency account, hope to get your reply, thank you
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello, I would like to consult, fim test coins to July 1 launch official currency, these coins are void test it? There you can get involved in the testing of appropriate incentives account yet? Participation ipo, there are tests to test the account currency, when you are asked to send fim according to this account? No need to use a test or currency account, hope to get your reply, thank you
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
FIMK is planned to trade on DGEX but no plans to list on NXT AE. Which purpose would listing there serve, gvans please?

Imo Nxt AE would be just an alternative platform for IPO which would propably provide visibility for different crowds in addition to those who are familiar with dgex. I don't mind using dgex, I do have account there. But as an example I think the volume and visibility NEM has achieved via Nxt AE so far is pretty impressive. Not sure if that would have happened on any other platform. This is not IPO though, but a kind of pre-market for existing stakeholders to play around with their stake before the actual NEM launches.
http://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

Then again I'm not sure what would be the best way to limit the single user collecting no more than 10% of the stakeholder distribution if it is freely tradable. Maybe by listing only 10% in Nxt AE? Just thinking aloud. And sure you can do without AE, that was just another idea.
Heatledger.com
can i use the created one again?
You can use the same FIM-address to send more funds, we'll match it up with your original one eventually.

Thanks for the opinion on the IPO methods, we've received other reports also that it's unclear and will clarify the process soon enough.

FIMK is planned to trade on DGEX but no plans to list on NXT AE. Which purpose would listing there serve, gvans please?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Any info about possible share sales via dgex? Or even better, you could make it in nxt asset exchange.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Oh OK,

but should write it in your IPO Terms,  it isnt visible enough for interessted People how the distrubtion is working,  with payment of a fixed amount or a distrubtion related to single payments how it seems to be now.

So if i would like to pay more now, should i create again a new New Blockchain Wallet or can i use the created one again? i would like to use the created one again. Is that ok?

thx
Heatledger.com
ive followed your instruction, but i couldnt read anywhere how much btc i have to transfer from blockchain info wallet. Ive just sendet, 0.0001 BTC and my Fimk AccNumber,  ist that ok?
Thank you. Every little fraction of BTC helps with spreading out the distribution. Everyone can decide the donation amount for herself - the genesis block will be divided between all donators on the proportion of the total donations. So for instance if the total donation amount ends up to be 3.33 BTC, your 0.0001 BTC will get you about 10000 FIMK.
Activity: 38
fork of NXT?I dont think this one can make a success
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi,

ive followed your instruction, but i couldnt read anywhere how much btc i have to transfer from blockchain info wallet. Ive just sendet, 0.0001 BTC and my Fimk AccNumber,  ist that ok?

thank you,
hope Fimk will be full succes.
Heatledger.com
This thread is about FIMK and not DGEX. DGEX is just the initial distribution partner that's established and enjoys community trust to a level that enables more efficient distribution of the stakeholder allocation of FIMK. I'd appreciate if DGEX issues not related to FIMK distribution would be discussed elsewhere.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
I heard that Dgex.com will add this coin. There are currently some promising coins and graviton want to add this shitcoin? Congratulation dear shareholders. This is the beginning oft the end of Dgex.

I'm still holding my shares. This is the beginning of DGEX. Adding any new coin will help the site traffic, trading volume and ultimately increase market share of the exchange.

Of course you hold it, because you can't sell it now. You have paid 100 nxt or more and now the price is around 70.  Grin
Activity: 21
I heard that Dgex.com will add this coin. There are currently some promising coins and graviton want to add this shitcoin? Congratulation dear shareholders. This is the beginning oft the end of Dgex.

I'm still holding my shares. This is the beginning of DGEX. Adding any new coin will help the site traffic, trading volume and ultimately increase market share of the exchange.
Heatledger.com
Thanks for your valuable opinion.

I'm happy for the partnership with DGEX which is likely to be beneficial for all parties.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Activity: 142
Heatledger.com
if we have millions registered for basic income then the "basic income pool" will be empty much faster than we calculated. None of it goes waste or is misused. This fixes the problem auroracoin had with it's airdrop.
Exactly Smiley It was indeed a revelation to come up with this solution. Much better for everyone.
Activity: 28
What happens if/when not every finn claims the coins? Who gets the leftover?

All of it is shared as basic income. If less people are registered than we assumed, then few people get more.. if we have millions registered for basic income then the "basic income pool" will be empty much faster than we calculated. None of it goes waste or is misused. This fixes the problem auroracoin had with it's airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: