Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 92. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
You'll receive coins without problem on July 1st. If you have made outgoing tx against our warning, there's an unknown magnitude risk of transaction replay attack on your live account until you transfer the coins to another account. We've estimated the risk to be small and will not be able to take measures to mitigate it.

Hi,
Has responded the dev on this topic?

I would like to confirm, before tomorrow 27, that the accounts that have outgoing transactions may receive their coins without problems

Will we receive the coins such as the rest or has prepared some procedure to transfer these coins to another account?

Thanks

333 millions coins are given to stakeholders. Will other 666 millions be participating in staking and receiving block rewards?
Not until they're released into circulation through block rewards and basic income. After they are released, they're just standard coins.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
333 millions coins are given to stakeholders. Will other 666 millions be participating in staking and receiving block rewards?
Activity: 697
When will you people learn, no one really wants to support a currency that is going to be given away to a bunch of people in a different country.

Also what stops you from saying you have sent out all the money to FIN citizens but secretly keeping 20% of all those funds?

They are just giving away 1/3 of the coins and the time period for the distribution is 4years. Devs are doing this with real names and FIMK is a registered association.
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
When will you people learn, no one really wants to support a currency that is going to be given away to a bunch of people in a different country.

Also what stops you from saying you have sent out all the money to FIN citizens but secretly keeping 20% of all those funds?
Activity: 226
About 200btcs are collected.
This is just a clone coin.
Ah, think about ROI

To have at least a little ROI Fimk needs to have a price of about 66 Satoshis which would be a market capitalisation of about $250.000(Considering the initial distribution of 660M Coins), if I calculated correctly. I think Fimk can make this happen, I could even imagine that it could go up to 1M. But time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
will keep on eye  this coin
Activity: 822
Merit: 531
Am not I going to receive coins for having made an outgoing transaction?
You're going to receive your FIMK genesis stake just fine. It might be we'll have to change your receiving account, as there's a risk of transaction replays between test network and live network. I'm going to consult the head dev about the degree of the risk and whether adjustmetns are needed.

Hi,
Has responded the dev on this topic?

I would like to confirm, before tomorrow 27, that the accounts that have outgoing transactions may receive their coins without problems

Will we receive the coins such as the rest or has prepared some procedure to transfer these coins to another account?

Thanks
Activity: 697
With Finland population so low, is the coin popularity limited?
No. The low population means better prospects for non-Finnish participants as the audience receiving special benefits (basic income) is limited.

I wonder if the market cap will have to be quite high to give good returns and I'm not sure that the coin can reach those heights?
We expect it to reach significant heights. Nobody is sure at this stage.

Do you have any more info on how you are going to market the coin?  Or any plans to have it reach beyond Finland borders?

FIMK is designed for international use. We're keeping most plans under a hood until launch.

How many btc´s has been donated to Fimk so far?

I made my donation yesterday and really looking forward to see how this gonna succeed.

Have you already contacted finnish media outlets with this subject?
Heatledger.com
No. The low population means better prospects for non-Finnish participants as the audience receiving special benefits (basic income) is limited.

I wonder if the market cap will have to be quite high to give good returns and I'm not sure that the coin can reach those heights?
We expect it to reach significant heights. Nobody is sure at this stage.

Do you have any more info on how you are going to market the coin?  Or any plans to have it reach beyond Finland borders?

FIMK is designed for international use. We're keeping most plans under a hood until launch.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely considering a donation but I see that there are already significant donations and I wonder if the market cap will have to be quite high to give good returns and I'm not sure that the coin can reach those heights? 

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

gvans FIMK logo version1 300x300 pixels

16x16 pix = coinmarketcap-size

colour from the Flag of Finland
colour code #18447e

I like it. Good color.
Heatledger.com
And I don't know why it is 2.5G, maybe the author can call it 10 G to attract more ppl.

http://fimk.fi/en/faq.htm

- Why 2.5G?

Bitcoin was the first cryptoprotocol of the 1st generation and its purpose was originally limited to being a payment instrument. New protocols have been built around Bitcoin's idea of decentralized peer to peer payment network. FIMK is based on one of the most promising adaptations of the p2p protocol, NXT. Unlike many other alternative cryptoprotocols, NXT is not technically based on bitcoin. NXT's source code, architecture and algorithms are completely original, thus it can be called a "2G"-cryptosystem. The FIMK system contains some significant changes that can metaphorically be counted as a leap of half a generation, thus we call FIMK a "2.5G"-cryptosystem.

I donated via dgex, how can I can my coins when FIMKis launched? How is my dgex-account linked to a FIMK-account?
Will dgex be available as an exchange for FIMK? Is there a schedule for going to an exchange?

DGEX will arrange and inform donators about the procedures to obtain your stake.
DGEX is supposed to exchange FIMK but the certain date to start is not known. There's coming up a Finnish exchange in partnership with DGEX and this may have an effect.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Only some days left till start  Grin

I have some questions:

I donated via dgex, how can I can my coins when FIMKis launched? How is my dgex-account linked to a FIMK-account?

Will dgex be available as an exchange for FIMK? Is there a schedule for going to an exchange?

This times country coin will work, I am sure...
Activity: 49
Ah, think about ROI

And I don't know why it is 2.5G, maybe the author can call it 10 G to attract more ppl.
Activity: 49
Ah, think about ROI
Heatledger.com
DEV you are here? How can I invest? Ive send you a message, please respond. Thanks
From your DGEX account or then through blockchain.info as instructed here http://fimk.fi/en/allocation.htm

National coin?
Has anyone contacted the authority of Finland to confirm if it is illegal?
It's not "officially" national (yet). We are Finnish nationals thus we can launch a national coin and no law can forbid us that right Smiley

Nice logo! We already have the coin symbol but will probably run a community logo contest to obtain the best logo after launch.
Activity: 226

16x16 pix = coinmarketcap-size

colour from the Flag of Finland
colour code #18447e
National coin?
Has anyone contacted the authority of Finland to confirm if it is illegal?

Pages:
Jump to: