Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 18. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, kindly pm me
Activity: 76
What currency I can buy your tokens in?
Activity: 87
How is legal side going???
Didn’t find any advocates on your team, is registration going ok?

Hello.

Fixy Network is a legal and rregistered company with nr.:2659347

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
And where're you registered?

Hello.

This question was answered few pages ago.

https://www.hongkongcompanylookup.com/company/2659347/

Our registry nummer is 2659347 in Hong Kong.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Cool! Appreciate your responce  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Hello Community.

ICO START TIME IS 16MAY 23:59 UTC

Check our last post with give away also please:
https://twitter.com/fixy_app/status/996719047881510912

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Awesome guys.

I will invest again, hope can get one of this cards.
How is legal side going???
Didn’t find any advocates on your team, is registration going ok?

Hello.

Fixy Network is a legal and rregistered company with nr.:2659347

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
And where're you registered?
Hello Community.

ICO START TIME IS 16MAY 23:59 UTC

Check our last post with give away also please:
https://twitter.com/fixy_app/status/996719047881510912

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Thanks for the reminder! Cool Hoping you won't let us down  Wink
Just found your YouTube video. Very well made. Suggest everyone to check it out, perhaps you'll understand the project better(at least I did)
Thanks for the advice Kiss Really useful  Smiley
What video? I can't find it... Sad
Activity: 108
Just found your YouTube video. Very well made. Suggest everyone to check it out, perhaps you'll understand the project better(at least I did)
Thanks for the advice Kiss Really useful  Smiley
Activity: 120
Hey team!

Just wanted to know if you checked your servers and made sure they won't crash during the first period? Really wanna buy your tokens though am a little bit worried(had this sort of unfortunate experience with other startup)
Same here Sad But I think Fixy team thought of that Wink

Hello there.

Yes, we did it.
And we have also another solution, to sort out the servers.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Thanks again for your answer  Kiss What I like about this team is that they, actually, care about there investors  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Website is very informative. Got all information from here. To all who asking questions - check the website carefully first:)
Activity: 78
Hey team!

Just wanted to know if you checked your servers and made sure they won't crash during the first period? Really wanna buy your tokens though am a little bit worried(had this sort of unfortunate experience with other startup)
Same here Sad But I think Fixy team thought of that Wink
Hey team!

Activity: 120
Hello everyone!

What is Fixy's softcap??And how much do they have now?

I'd appreciate it if somebody answered me) Kiss

Softcap is 2.000 ETH According to their website they raised 1241.13 ETH. Planning on investing?
Yep Smiley But waiting for BTC to drop a little)) Don't have enough at the moment(
Don't get your hopes up) Consensus 2018 is held in New York right now and they say bitcoin price will go up Cool I think you better buy now Smiley But that's just an advice  Wink

the weeks and months after consensus the entire market could shoot up to 1 trillion, buy in now or regret forever
Why do you think that? Is it just assumption or you have some info?)
No one can be sure of that) Nevertheless, I think the same way Smiley GO Bitcoin!!! Grin Grin
Hello everyone!

What is Fixy's softcap??And how much do they have now?

I'd appreciate it if somebody answered me) Kiss

Softcap is 2.000 ETH According to their website they raised 1241.13 ETH. Planning on investing?
Yep Smiley But waiting for BTC to drop a little)) Don't have enough at the moment(
Don't get your hopes up) Consensus 2018 is held in New York right now and they say bitcoin price will go up Cool I think you better buy now Smiley But that's just an advice  Wink

the weeks and months after consensus the entire market could shoot up to 1 trillion, buy in now or regret forever
Why do you think that? Is it just assumption or you have some info?)
Activity: 99
When will stage 1 open? It's 16 of may and I can't see how to buy your tokens Huh
Token Sale will be opened: 16 May 2018 at 23:59 UTC Time. It means in 8 hours  Smiley Cool Kiss
Thanks! Good luck to us) going to the moon!
Activity: 102
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/fixy-decisive-strategy-revealed-2-price-per-fxy-token-is-set-and-insight-to-project-continuity-fd4524a1a26d

i read this article. My conclusion is : either going short or long, fixy network investors win !
How many projects not reaching softcap committed to continue their project ? my guess is 1 in a 100.
100% agree. Just waiting for the first stage to open Smiley Smiley
When will stage 1 open? It's 16 of may and I can't see how to buy your tokens Huh
Token Sale will be opened: 16 May 2018 at 23:59 UTC Time. It means in 8 hours  Smiley Cool Kiss
Activity: 99
Hey! Was wondering how did your private sale go? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: