Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 20. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I wonder why no one thought to do this project before Fixy. I guess it's rather hard to do, that's why nobody tried. Checked out your team and I see that you have an experience to make this work! Just hoping that the games will be realesed as soon as possible Grin
Activity: 87
Hello!

I really like your project though I don't understand one thing. Why do you need games on your platform?

P.S. Really hope to start giving gift cards for bitcoin as birthday gifts. It seems like an awesome present Grin

Hello.

You need games to build community and stabilize price.
We fixed the ratio from fxy token now by 2$ for our business cases.
Everyone who play games, earn FXY token - just say 50fxy token on month = 100$ income value for player.
After ICO, sure some people will sell his tokens under 2$, but with time and growing community, the player will stabilize the price of token.
While, you must be active to earn tokens (Vietnam, Thailand, china, philipines love this kind of stuff!)
Who will sell his tokens to cheap?
After burn, there will be less tokens on circulation.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Thnx! We're going to the moon!!! Kiss
Activity: 129
Didn't find any information about partner program. Will Fixy have one?
Activity: 87
Hello!

I really like your project though I don't understand one thing. Why do you need games on your platform?

P.S. Really hope to start giving gift cards for bitcoin as birthday gifts. It seems like an awesome present Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 76
Hi everyone!

I want to know how do you plan on making profits in future? I'm wondering because the idea seems interesting to me though I'd like to know your financial model

Thanks in advance

In there FAQ it's written: "New brands and partners are paying listing fees and advertising with FXY token. FXY tokens will be only available by altcoin exchanges." You should check out there website! Lots of useful information)
Thanks for your help. Saw the website, just missed this piece of info.

No problem Smiley What do you think about this project if you don't mind me asking?))

I like that the project has a face. It’s team doesn’t try to hide somewhere, it is transparent. Also mostly everything is transparent there, and it’s a rare thing nowadays on ICO market
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Whether the soft cap has not been achieved to date? because in the telegram group they say it and the bounty campaign has ended.
Activity: 108
Hi everyone!

I want to know how do you plan on making profits in future? I'm wondering because the idea seems interesting to me though I'd like to know your financial model

Thanks in advance

In there FAQ it's written: "New brands and partners are paying listing fees and advertising with FXY token. FXY tokens will be only available by altcoin exchanges." You should check out there website! Lots of useful information)

No problem Smiley What do you think about this project if you don't mind me asking?))
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance

Nevertheless, I believe you'll easily reach softcap. Your app presents a new way for advertising and that's cool!

Hello.
Thank you for your message.

Is not matter softcap is reached or not, while project will be continued.
Token price from ico is now 0.11$ and will increase to near 2$ in june.
We know, this opportunity is unique at the moment on market.

Regards.
Fixy Network Team

Thanks for your response! Appreciate it  Cool
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance

Activity: 78
Hey!

Looked through your White Paper. Have a few questions about your project:

In every screenshot there is only a US map. Does this mean that you're planning to work only there?
If you plan to make a marketplace on your platform where people buy products in crypto, how will you do it in case there is a constant rate change of cryptocurrencies?

It's only 40% that is payed in BTC, BCC, ETH or LTC, 60% goes in fiat, so it's all good. I'm more concerned about the exchange markets that Fixy will choose. I really hope they wouldn't make me overpay. PLEASE THINK IT THROUGH  Smiley Smiley Good luck to us all  Wink
Hey!

Looked through your White Paper. Have a few questions about your project:

In every screenshot there is only a US map. Does this mean that you're planning to work only there?
If you plan to make a marketplace on your platform where people buy products in crypto, how will you do it in case there is a constant rate change of cryptocurrencies?
I'm glad there finally will be an easy way to buy crypto! So tired of explaining all my friends how to buy bitcoin  Grin
So you think that's a nice project to invest in? To be honest, I'm not sure it'll go to the moon Undecided
Well, I'm not quite an expert but I really like the idea. I went through the WP and found that the team has an understanding of how to run things. I'm yet not sure whether I'd buy products(except crypto) on their platform but it still looks like a cool idea. You really can't be sure if any project will go to the moon, that's why I invest in all the ICOs I like and hope for the best  Wink
Thanks for your answer  Smiley
Activity: 102
I'm glad there finally will be an easy way to buy crypto! So tired of explaining all my friends how to buy bitcoin  Grin
So you think that's a nice project to invest in? To be honest, I'm not sure it'll go to the moon Undecided
Well, I'm not quite an expert but I really like the idea. I went through the WP and found that the team has an understanding of how to run things. I'm yet not sure whether I'd buy products(except crypto) on their platform but it still looks like a cool idea. You really can't be sure if any project will go to the moon, that's why I invest in all the ICOs I like and hope for the best  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
A cool project, and minimal threshold quite a small just 2000 ETH. I'd come for digital money, it's damn handy
brand new
Activity: 0
Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hello! I wanna join to tw/fb bounty, but don't see form to this. It's closed? Answer please
Pages:
Jump to: