Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 22. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
A very professional and reliable team that is friendly and works on a great project  Join us.
Yes, the team behind the Fixy is very friendly as well as it is very helpful. They always stay active and provide an answer to queries which is asked by community members as well as investors. Also the team members are very hard worker and they are wanted to complete this platform as early as possible. I am sure the team will take this project to great heights.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

They still have a long way to go so I think they will be able to reach the softcap but I think it is already impossible to achieve hardcap. The pre-ico that have a huge bonus is already finished, did they sold out all the tokens that are allocated for that round?

I guess they need to update us about the status of Pre-ICO if it's successful or not. I'm hoping the devs can see this and address this kind of issue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

I think they will be hitting the hard cap which is nearly impossible to possible because their communities just getting bigger and bigger!

Everything can be happen and what you just expected could be true. If the team will do more effort to maximize their information and I think it can be happen. Since this is an advance platform, people should realized its important in the near future as cryptos are becoming more useful in the community.
Agree,  as for me Fixy is a project that prepare us to future innovation of robotics. By simply investing and joining this project are preparatory for our future. Fixy is aiming for a success in future and aiming that many will be benefited this project.

Yeah, this project is really reaching a good future for us and for the platform too. If they succeed then early investors and supporters will also earn some good profit from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

They still have a long way to go so I think they will be able to reach the softcap but I think it is already impossible to achieve hardcap. The pre-ico that have a huge bonus is already finished, did they sold out all the tokens that are allocated for that round?
Activity: 154
Well, that is really true buddy and I wi definitely agree woth you. Why? Because in our currency world we are in, the one that don't keep on improving themselves and don't have further innovation will be left behind. So I hope that the Fixy Network team will not let this happen to this project. I will looking forward for this project next updates for us.
Yes, we need something news at crypto world and if Fixy Network can do it. I think they will have strong growth at the future.
Fixy seems so promising with their white papers and they also had a potential team who are highly experienced and dealing with the innovations of various features, they can bring a greater success.

A well-experienced team members can surely help the project to become successful. But aside from that they should also have a strategies that can make this project successful.
[/quote
It is for the right choice of strategy and need an experienced team.Only such people know which way to go
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I think they will be hitting the hard cap which is nearly impossible to possible because their communities just getting bigger and bigger!

Everything can be happen and what you just expected could be true. If the team will do more effort to maximize their information and I think it can be happen. Since this is an advance platform, people should realized its important in the near future as cryptos are becoming more useful in the community.

I agree with your thoughts sir. Anything can be achieved with great efforts from the members of the team. They need to cooperate each other so that they can collect more funds from the contributors. And it's not necessary to hit the hard cap because soft cap is enough for the team Fixy so that they can continue to improved the platform.

If anything could be achieved by effort then this world would be a much much better place. There's a lot of other variables that come into the picture
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Well, that is really true buddy and I wi definitely agree woth you. Why? Because in our currency world we are in, the one that don't keep on improving themselves and don't have further innovation will be left behind. So I hope that the Fixy Network team will not let this happen to this project. I will looking forward for this project next updates for us.
Yes, we need something news at crypto world and if Fixy Network can do it. I think they will have strong growth at the future.
Fixy seems so promising with their white papers and they also had a potential team who are highly experienced and dealing with the innovations of various features, they can bring a greater success.

A well-experienced team members can surely help the project to become successful. But aside from that they should also have a strategies that can make this project successful.
Activity: 532

Agree,  as for me Fixy is a project that prepare us to future innovation of robotics. By simply investing and joining this project are preparatory for our future. Fixy is aiming for a success in future and aiming that many will be benefited this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, if team will give their best effort and will do their best to make this project successful then reaching hard cap will be easy for them. They just really need to have a very strong and active community.
Activity: 238
A very professional and reliable team that is friendly and works on a great project  Join us.
Thats correct, the platform is well thought of and is being achieved professionally. The real challenge would be to implement this project in real world.
Activity: 574

I agree with your thoughts sir. Anything can be achieved with great efforts from the members of the team. They need to cooperate each other so that they can collect more funds from the contributors. And it's not necessary to hit the hard cap because soft cap is enough for the team Fixy so that they can continue to improved the platform.
the team is really very diligently working on the development of the project. I think it will not be difficult for them to collect a soft cap for further development of their project.
Activity: 224

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello.

Good News: FXY Token will be listed on 2 Exchanges after successfully ICO!
One of them is DEX another one with BTC/ETH pair.
We working to be listed on more exchanges.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.
Price per token will be after burn and exchange listing increase in value.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.

Hello.

IDEX is also on schedule.
We are in touch and waiting for ending of ico.
Out target is end of june 2018 be listed minimum by 5 exchanges.
2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This will definitely be a great announcement and as what you said 2 already confirmed which means this will really have a better outcome. All they need to do is to concentrate with their current activities which is the ICO.
I don't know, I wouldn't trade on idex, not up to the end I trust this platform and in general, hardly skilled trade there unless buy on bottoms. The ideal platform for dumpers
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 124
Hi guys
I Love Fixy Project. ^^
It is gamming platform like steam isn't it?
Activity: 378
I'm glad that the developer wants to make a listing on many exchanges, this will reduce the possibility of manipulating the token.
Activity: 322
Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.
I think idex is not a bad website since I was able to profit an easy $500 from there website few days ago.

Hello.

2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This will definitely be a great announcement and as what you said 2 already confirmed which means this will really have a better outcome. All they need to do is to concentrate with their current activities which is the ICO.
Activity: 560

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

Hello.

2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

It is good news that an agreement with the stock exchanges will be concluded. While they have already concluded 2 contracts, and there will be a minimum of 5. This expands the circle of selling tokens and this means that the price of the token will grow 100%!
This will boost thw popularity and community of the project. With thst they can surely reach the hard cap soon. I am really amazed with Fixy team.
Activity: 672
Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

Hello.

2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

It is good news that an agreement with the stock exchanges will be concluded. While they have already concluded 2 contracts, and there will be a minimum of 5. This expands the circle of selling tokens and this means that the price of the token will grow 100%!
Pages:
Jump to: