Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 19. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Didn't find any information about partner program. Will Fixy have one?

Hello.

We have Partnership, Rewarding and referral program.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Thank you for good news. In this case you will get my promotion for free in more than 50 crypto social networks ;-)
Activity: 120
How is legal side going???
Didn’t find any advocates on your team, is registration going ok?

Hello.

Fixy Network is a legal and rregistered company with nr.:2659347

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Great! Thank you
Now can sleep tight  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 120
How is legal side going???
Didn’t find any advocates on your team, is registration going ok?
Activity: 108
It's an interesting idea — to sell Fixy gift cards in regular stores. This will definitely increase the user audience and attract people to the world of cryptocurrency.
Totally agree! I just hope that the stores will understand all the possibilities they get from selling those gift cards) Though, I believe that the team will present everything to them at the best angle  Smiley Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 It's an interesting idea — to sell Fixy gift cards in regular stores. This will definitely increase the user audience and attract people to the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 102
Hello everyone!

What is Fixy's softcap??And how much do they have now?

I'd appreciate it if somebody answered me) Kiss

Softcap is 2.000 ETH According to their website they raised 1241.13 ETH. Planning on investing?
Yep Smiley But waiting for BTC to drop a little)) Don't have enough at the moment(
Don't get your hopes up) Consensus 2018 is held in New York right now and they say bitcoin price will go up Cool I think you better buy now Smiley But that's just an advice  Wink

the weeks and months after consensus the entire market could shoot up to 1 trillion, buy in now or regret forever

Thanks for the advice everybody!! Going to rethink my decision Undecided Undecided
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Will there be an android version?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Hello everyone!

Softcap is 2.000 ETH According to their website they raised 1241.13 ETH. Planning on investing?
Yep Smiley But waiting for BTC to drop a little)) Don't have enough at the moment(
Don't get your hopes up) Consensus 2018 is held in New York right now and they say bitcoin price will go up Cool I think you better buy now Smiley But that's just an advice  Wink

the weeks and months after consensus the entire market could shoot up to 1 trillion, buy in now or regret forever
Activity: 99
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Activity: 147
Hello team Fixy Network! I just wanted to ask if you're looking for any telegram moderators. I am a polyglot, content writer and would love to be of service!
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Activity: 78
in my opinion, this is an interesting project. the team at you is cool. you have a good idea. you already have a bounty or not? I wanted to participate

Hey man, you should check out this page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fixy-network-use-of-cryptocurrency-in-day-to-day-life-3109687  Wink
Activity: 17
in my opinion, this is an interesting project. the team at you is cool. you have a good idea. you already have a bounty or not? I wanted to participate
Activity: 108
That's so cool that Fixy will perhaps be listed on Binance or Bittrex! Great job team  Smiley Good luck to us all!!!  Kiss Cool
Activity: 78
Where can I find some info about the bounty program? Embarrassed
Activity: 28
Is there any discount for current token sale?
I wonder why no one thought to do this project before Fixy. I guess it's rather hard to do, that's why nobody tried. Checked out your team and I see that you have an experience to make this work! Just hoping that the games will be realesed as soon as possible Grin
Totally agree
Still unsure about one moment - why Maiking delay between pre-sale and main?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: