Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 28. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as digital currency and many users. So I think this project can compete with Bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and increase popularity.
Fixy network constantly keep building the huge connections and network and it is now trending in the crypt platform to meet all the challenges of the competitors and ultimately achieve success.
I hope that. Actually, for improve and make a social network using blockchain technology is so hard for any team. But i believe in that the team will do their best for make they grow and have big market at this industry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.
Constantly updating its social media about the latest news for this project can help it to become more popular too, hoping that with the help of their social media accounts, people will really know more about Fixy Network features and functions.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.
Yeah they seem to be working well most sales status do appear on their site but who know maybe they will announce that on their various media
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is already popular with many users as digital currency and many users. So I think this project can compete with Bitcoin, I do not think so. They have to work hard to develop themselves and increase popularity.
Fixy network constantly keep building the huge connections and network and it is now trending in the crypt platform to meet all the challenges of the competitors and ultimately achieve success.
Activity: 182
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
The project is based on great idea which will make the world more digital towards the way of payment method through crypto currency. Because of this things everyone should support this project to make our future more better. Investors needs to do support this project by making some investment in this platform.
Yeah since the project is based on a good idea, if the developers work hard towards and the project, they will be able to attract investors and hence make sure the project succeeds
If the project is based on the horoshey idea as you have said, then it will be popular also without any promotion tools, everything will be made automatically, so to speak.
Activity: 182
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
The project is based on great idea which will make the world more digital towards the way of payment method through crypto currency. Because of this things everyone should support this project to make our future more better. Investors needs to do support this project by making some investment in this platform.
Yeah since the project is based on a good idea, if the developers work hard towards and the project, they will be able to attract investors and hence make sure the project succeeds
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 252
If the team has preliminary agreements, this greatly simplifies the matter. I think many investors willingly invest in an already existing business.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 434
on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.

Interesting offer. If you propose to cooperate with a large supermarket chain, then you can cover at once a large number of users who will be calculated crypto. A very interesting proposal and I was curious if the store owners would agree.

Yes this project is very interesting,  imagine having this in our country?  It is so easy to transact with the said partner store or company.There is really a big chance that it will be happen in the future if both sides will agreed about the idea or proposal.
This project could be huge if they are permitted to run efficiently in a particular country. We have to wait and watch which countries they plan to target first.

Exactly, as I visited their bounty programs they already a lot of participants as their bounty programs launched just a week ago. I appreciate their platforms and advocacy which is very fit to the crypto currency community. I'm planning to join their bounty soon as I still study their platforms and features.
Activity: 238
on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.

Interesting offer. If you propose to cooperate with a large supermarket chain, then you can cover at once a large number of users who will be calculated crypto. A very interesting proposal and I was curious if the store owners would agree.

Yes this project is very interesting,  imagine having this in our country?  It is so easy to transact with the said partner store or company.There is really a big chance that it will be happen in the future if both sides will agreed about the idea or proposal.
This project could be huge if they are permitted to run efficiently in a particular country. We have to wait and watch which countries they plan to target first.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 154

Activity: 196
I think that this is the duty of the devs and the team members to always answer the queries from the investors. But anyhow this query could be solved individually so thats not a long part but the devs should try to answer each possible query to gain the trust from investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think bridging between sellers and buyers in the transaction process is very good. Fixy network acts like that, what is a Fixy token as a tool of exchange? what has not hampered government regulations?
Everyday new exchangers are coming in our way.But Fixy network is one of the best.but I have the same question,as so many exchangers are coming how they will maintain government rules & regulation.

Well, maybe this is not the right time to think of it now as this project is still new and need to focus on some more important things. But we cannot also avoid this thing to happen soon, I hope the team is well prepared about this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
From what ive read Fixy network will cover Asia, Africa and Europe. Do you also plan to sell your market in the US and other continents in the future?
Certainly, the market of this country needs to be subdued, then the project will be financings properly and will extend even more.
Activity: 238
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I think bridging between sellers and buyers in the transaction process is very good. Fixy network acts like that, what is a Fixy token as a tool of exchange? what has not hampered government regulations?
Everyday new exchangers are coming in our way.But Fixy network is one of the best.but I have the same question,as so many exchangers are coming how they will maintain government rules & regulation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
on which continents is the project planned to be launched?in the first place?I understand that the idea is global,but what countries will be the launch pad?
the information indicates that the project will cover Asia, Africa and Europe. Which countries will be involved first of all is the question to the developers, we will wait for their response.

Nice this continents are really huge, I just hope this project will get more supports from all the people and most specially from a lot of investors. I will continue to watch this project.
Activity: 294

That's why with the help of Fixy Network it is going to be more convenient for crypto buyers, I hope it will create more investment opportunity and attract more people to use cryptocurrency.
This is a really great opportunity for us. The Fixy Network has a great goal for the sellers and buyers especially in the market industry and crypto community. If this project will continue its good performance here in the crypto currency community then its goal to bs the crypto currency in a day to day life will eventually be achieve together with the help of its supporters and espscially the investors that will fund the Fixy Network to its developments.
Pages:
Jump to: