Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 27. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it
Trust me bud this token will be popular when the right time comes, what matters now is on how we could lift this project more so that more people will support it.
For more people to support the project, it is necessary that more people learn about it. I hope the team will spend enough time and energy to promote the project on the Internet.
Probably the dev team are just busy now in negotiating with Bancor as it will add factors for the platform to attract possible investors. Soon, if the things are set up well according to the plans, maybe that's the time they will focus in promoting and advertising the project so that it can have an assurance to succeed.
Activity: 378
Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it
Trust me bud this token will be popular when the right time comes, what matters now is on how we could lift this project more so that more people will support it.
For more people to support the project, it is necessary that more people learn about it. I hope the team will spend enough time and energy to promote the project on the Internet.
Activity: 560
This is a very interesting idea. I think the project will be successful . Smiley
Me too. "Oh, this project will gonna blow up trends in 2k18" That's what is coming to mind when I heard Fixy Network project in the first time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello team! I'm a beginner, can I participate in your ISO? I really liked your project!
Thats not actually ISO, It is ICO. (Initial Coin Offering) and for sure you can participate in their ICO token sale as the project really is getting more intresting and also more and more users are joining this project too.
Activity: 182
I hope that this project will really become our future. When the project succeeds, it will become a grandiose event in the world of crypto currency.
The project is naturally created with a reserve for the future. He is also calculated on it that in the future people will become more trustful to technologies of cryptocurrencies and will begin to use her as payment of daily payments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello team! I'm a beginner, can I participate in your ISO? I really liked your project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think bridging between sellers and buyers in the transaction process is very good. Fixy network acts like that, what is a Fixy token as a tool of exchange? what has not hampered government regulations?
It's true that switching between sellers is a good idea. The Fixy token will be used by the ga platform as a means of payment. Therefore, I think that the team has all right developed and there will be no problems.
Activity: 574
I hope that this project will really become our future. When the project succeeds, it will become a grandiose event in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 45
This is a very interesting idea. I think the project will be successful . Smiley
Activity: 154
A great idea and a well-chosen strategy is the key to success!Tell the administrators plan to host bounty of the company?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

If it's about buying goods using the crypto, this project has been way too late for 10 years. There is already bitcoin, and there is also Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay, Etc. how are they going to compete with those well established payment network?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Merit: 250
If the team has preliminary agreements, this greatly simplifies the matter. I think many investors willingly invest in an already existing business.

I don't exactly know if the team is really planning to work with other legit and famous establishments like Amazon gift cards.

It will be more complicated to do so but we should wait for further news calm what will happen with this project going forward.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
If the team has preliminary agreements, this greatly simplifies the matter. I think many investors willingly invest in an already existing business.

I don't exactly know if the team is really planning to work with other legit and famous establishments like Amazon gift cards.
Activity: 196
Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.

Check live ban in website, 1241.13 ETH.
They have online support, if you want direct answer from the team, just visit the website and scroll down then the box will pop up, you can ask them how many token sold since the website shows only how many ether received, if that what you are looking for.

https://i.imgur.com/oOYpIPX.jpg

Few bugs are expected and the teams were actively figuring out the root cause to fix with the right resolutions to fix at the right time.
Merit: 126
Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.

Check live ban in website, 1241.13 ETH.
They have online support, if you want direct answer from the team, just visit the website and scroll down then the box will pop up, you can ask them how many token sold since the website shows only how many ether received, if that what you are looking for.

Activity: 322
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.
Constantly updating its social media about the latest news for this project can help it to become more popular too, hoping that with the help of their social media accounts, people will really know more about Fixy Network features and functions.
Without advertising can't we actually achieve success?  I guess we can allocated such finds for the project benefit that can help to enrich the platform.
Activity: 238
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.
Constantly updating its social media about the latest news for this project can help it to become more popular too, hoping that with the help of their social media accounts, people will really know more about Fixy Network features and functions.
There will be more flow for the social media networks now a days as we are in the pioneer of digitalization in our advanced generation Fixy also shall aim highly on social networks that brings a faster change.
Activity: 434
on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.
My knowledge is not enough to know about 7-Eleven. But i agree that this is big hit of Fixy Network. They will get more successful when have a lot of partnership.
Pages:
Jump to: