Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 25. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello team! I'm a beginner, can I participate in your ISO? I really liked your project!
Of course you can participate in the pre-sale of tokens and in their main sale. You. You can buy tokens and invest in projects regardless of their rank on the forum. Therefore, you can safely buy and participate in investing.
Thank you very much for the answer. I will now know that you can join the project regardless of the rank on the forum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I'm probably more interested in this project than anyone else.What opportunities are open for sellers with the implementation of this project!
I support you in your interest in the project. I also support the project and look forward to its launch, I'm very interested in how we can use the platform in real life.
Activity: 154
Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it

If it's about buying goods using the crypto, this project has been way too late for 10 years. There is already bitcoin, and there is also Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay, Etc. how are they going to compete with those well established payment network?

Fixy is different from Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay. Those are providing tools to implement in your website or shop to accept crypto currency, on other hand, Fixy wants to create online marketplace like Alliexpress when seller opens store and offer items for sell and accept cryptocuurency and benefit of different feature.

That is good to hear,  joining fixy can helps us in some of our obligations such us going to mall to do groceries and others. It helps us most especially those busy persons who have limited time because of hectic schedules. They can easily transact or reserved the item without going out. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hello team! I'm a beginner, can I participate in your ISO? I really liked your project!
Of course you can participate in the pre-sale of tokens and in their main sale. You. You can buy tokens and invest in projects regardless of their rank on the forum. Therefore, you can safely buy and participate in investing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I'm probably more interested in this project than anyone else.What opportunities are open for sellers with the implementation of this project!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
high-quality project, this is said and white paper and road map.This is confirmed by fees? How much did we raise at the moment?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it

If it's about buying goods using the crypto, this project has been way too late for 10 years. There is already bitcoin, and there is also Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay, Etc. how are they going to compete with those well established payment network?

Fixy is different from Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay. Those are providing tools to implement in your website or shop to accept crypto currency, on other hand, Fixy wants to create online marketplace like Alliexpress when seller opens store and offer items for sell and accept cryptocuurency and benefit of different feature.
Activity: 196
Fixy network have successfully launched however there should be more opportunities for the supporters who can actively involve dealing with many participants and clients.
Activity: 238
I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
I think it will depend on how they later expand their network to include more and more windows and better merchants
If there was more engagement with all the merchants and the various teams building a better network that helps better to extremely reach greater heights as the connectivity will be good with all the understanding which leads to an ultimate success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hello.

Good News: FXY Token will be listed on 2 Exchanges after successfully ICO!
One of them is DEX another one with BTC/ETH pair.
We working to be listed on more exchanges.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.
Price per token will be after burn and exchange listing increase in value.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Thank for give us updates, actually i got it at Fixy telegram channel. But listing at Dex is really good news. I hope FXY token can listed at huobi or kucoin.
In my opinion, they have listing at any exchange is okey, but they need to meet some things like : easy to deposit/withdrawal, good liquidity.
Also there should be accurate and rapid workflow without having any latency which will cause more discomfort for the crypto users who make transactions so the highly standardized implementations drive a greater success.
Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Thank for give us updates, actually i got it at Fixy telegram channel. But listing at Dex is really good news. I hope FXY token can listed at huobi or kucoin.
In my opinion, they have listing at any exchange is okey, but they need to meet some things like : easy to deposit/withdrawal, good liquidity.
Activity: 434
Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

Hello Fixy Network,

These are great news. I also give support for a new decentralized exchange that only accepts ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. For a limited time getting listed in this decentralized exchange is free.

I already sent you a PM also about the youtubers; kindly contact me asap.

regards
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
I think it will depend on how they later expand their network to include more and more windows and better merchants
Activity: 238

Well I am also interested in knowing where the gift cards will be used and one weather using the gift cards do we get any more benefits or not as in the case of big retail stores.
Its definitely going to be something interesting and new. They claim that it would be accepted everywhere which is great. I guess the cards would be bought by cryptos and would be used in the real world for fiat transactions.
Activity: 210

Yes, this project is really thinking a lot of ways how they can convince people to check cryptos and hopefully become engage to it. For now, let's watch and see how fixy network will make their project successful.

What the team did makes people trust more the project.  It is very good to have this kind of strategy because it is very effective. It will make the project more interesting. There moves doesn't focus only to the teams project but for everyone.

What did the team do lol? The comment you tagged mentions absolutely NOTHING about what the team did, for real make sure to read the comments pls

Would also appreciate if he mention what the team did or the teams achievement and not only putting some words without proofs. Although i know that they have did something but we dont really know what is it unless you specify it.

I guess it is only design for fixy network platform only, but who knows... Maybe when they get to partners i think it will be available on more exchange and shopping sites aside from its own platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

The platform very much will help those people, it is preferable to them to pay goods and services through cryptocurrency as there are some problems with her cashing in. Thus, fixy will be able to become popular among such users.
Activity: 380
The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
The team is continuously working very hard to make new strategies which can help the project to attract investors towards the project. And also they are promoting the project on various platforms. So sooner or later investors will definitely come forward to make an investment here because the platform has very high potential to become successful.

Hello, thank you for your support.
We looking forward with ICO process.
Is well planned with development and marketing team.
We can only attract new investors for our idea, if we stay authentic and clear in all lines.
Our telegram community growing and we try to answer all questions.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Activity: 434
They have a good team and I have also seen that they are recruiting some ambassadors and hopefully they will soon grab their plans so that their projects can be more popular in some countries. The concept of this project and the speed of work is very good.
Yes you're right, gaming is one of the best features but I think gaming is so common here in the world of crypto currency but somehow the team must doing some attractive features in which the investors could caught the attention. Hopefully this project may doing better and looking forward for more updates.
Pages:
Jump to: