Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 29. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
From what ive read Fixy network will cover Asia, Africa and Europe. Do you also plan to sell your market in the US and other continents in the future?
That is a good question so that we will know the latest plan of the team. Because crypto is slowly been accepted by some nations and I think in the near future we can totally make used of cryptos with no limits IMO.
Many are throwing questions regarding where and when will be launching. I think the project is now setting the plans for launched all we need to do is wait patiently. Selling project in Us and other progressive countries is not a problem. That will be a good new if bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be accepted and famous worldwide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I think bridging between sellers and buyers in the transaction process is very good. Fixy network acts like that, what is a Fixy token as a tool of exchange? what has not hampered government regulations?

That's why with the help of Fixy Network it is going to be more convenient for crypto buyers, I hope it will create more investment opportunity and attract more people to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
From what ive read Fixy network will cover Asia, Africa and Europe. Do you also plan to sell your market in the US and other continents in the future?

That is a good question so that we will know the latest plan of the team. Because crypto is slowly been accepted by some nations and I think in the near future we can totally make used of cryptos with no limits IMO.

You are right, because of so many unexpected happenings in the crypto world now many people are not interested or still have hesitate in cryptos. I really hope fixy network will fulfill all their goals soon.
Activity: 574
on which continents is the project planned to be launched?in the first place?I understand that the idea is global,but what countries will be the launch pad?
the information indicates that the project will cover Asia, Africa and Europe. Which countries will be involved first of all is the question to the developers, we will wait for their response.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
on which continents is the project planned to be launched?in the first place?I understand that the idea is global,but what countries will be the launch pad?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A project that does not call into question the development of cryptocurrency and its popularity around the world.This is what distinguishes fixi from many projects
Activity: 560
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
Indeed. We can expect so many changes in these days because the devs are really working hard to protect their community.
Activity: 224
The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
Attracting very easily? I don' think so, even if the team are doing a great job in improving the project to be a better one, it might still have a challenge in reaching its potential investors if there are no support coming from the community.
Yes, marketing strategy was not an easy job you need to be creative and  optimistic in every advertisement you will going to release in the market. Now the big question is how the team will do the act, for my own opinion they must assigned set of people to do the job. Specialized in marketing strategies and steps on how we can sell or promote our project in the most effective way. As of now I notice that the team has a efficient project marketers hope they can do the best of it to make this project a victorious one.
Hopefully the team can implement a marketing strategy that will be efficient enough in a long run even if the fact is it's not that easy to attract people coming to the project. They need to prove too that this one is worth the investment.

well, we should not forget that they offer two concepts; 1) a blockchain based OTC exchange 2) a blockchain based marketplace   
I think this concept is for a long run very interesting for traders and buyers/sellers

Yes, it is. The concepts of Fixy are very useful for all daily traders as they were able to continue on their doings here in crypto world day by day. This will also give them a better a chanced to gain more profits ahead and can possibly monitor always the situation in crypto-market so that everytime, they always have knowledge about the happenings here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Please follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram to stay informed!

Please visit our website to learn more about the product!

OUR WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | REDDIT

What are the coin features? What are the advantages of Fixy Network among tons of others?
Any what is the coin total supply/ distribution?
Activity: 98
PISTI
Activity: 15
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think bridging between sellers and buyers in the transaction process is very good. Fixy network acts like that, what is a Fixy token as a tool of exchange? what has not hampered government regulations?
Activity: 210
Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.

Please, Devs. Address this kind of inquiry, we need the current statistics of the platform. You need to be transparent in order for you guys to gain our trust.
Activity: 322
Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.
Activity: 210
on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.
I think there are more other franchise that is very famous and have many branches rather than 7-Eleven. As of now we cannot say anything about their partner if who it is.
Does the fixy network have any partners? I was not knowing about it. I would like for some clarification from the admins or the developers or anyone from the team. Partnering with someone can also be good for fixy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
on your site it is written what currency will be accepted by partner shops. but who are these partners? is there already a list? or at least an agreement with someone?

According to one of their article on medium, Fixy Network has already securing NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) contracts with two established franchise companies with 53 stores spread across Europe and Asia. link here
The partnership will incorporate the companies into Fixy Network store partners which customers will be able to buy cryptocurrency directly with their FIAT money via Fixy gift cards.

That's great! Fixy had already find a partner which are big franchise that have many branches. I am amaezed on what Fixy project had achieved.

Since it's Non Disclosure Agreement which means it could not be made available to the general public, we can't know in current their partner's name to be sure if it's really a big company or just hype.

This is a good news. If the company is planning to work with 7- Eleven? Well, this will be a big hit! Because this store is the one the most famous and recognizable establishments in the world.

We have the same idea mate. If the will be partnered with 7-Eleven, then they could be a high chance of being successful since 7-Eleven is a famous franchise in the world.

Interesting offer. If you propose to cooperate with a large supermarket chain, then you can cover at once a large number of users who will be calculated crypto. A very interesting proposal and I was curious if the store owners would agree.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

I think there are more other franchise that is very famous and have many branches rather than 7-Eleven. As of now we cannot say anything about their partner if who it is.
Activity: 196

Activity: 378

In reality, if partnership with shops is concluded, this is very good. So the coin team Electroneum concluded a contract with an online store and its value increased.
Pages:
Jump to: