Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 3. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
What about listing in coinmarketcap. and when it will be other exchanges.?
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
That's good. Now the community knows at least when they will receive coins. In General, now a lot of coins when entering the stock exchange strongly fall in price. Which is very bad for investors, but good for those who did not have time to buy coins on the ico.
well the price will not rise up until bounty will not be distributed, becouse someone want to buy cheaper and will dump fxy. only when huters sell their tkens probably price will rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
That's good. Now the community knows at least when they will receive coins. In General, now a lot of coins when entering the stock exchange strongly fall in price. Which is very bad for investors, but good for those who did not have time to buy coins on the ico.

How is it bad if they can predict a price drop? Just hold if you dont like the risk or swingtrade if you do like it. Either way it’ll likely go up again, it may take a year but the future looks good

It's one way to expect prices to rise again in the coming year by holding all the tokens you have.

Some people can't handle the stress. i myself trade with about 25%, and the rest is in longterm projects that I firmly believe in, so I dont care about the current value.

The high spirits you speak will make a big difference later in this project. Time is hoping great.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

How is it bad if they can predict a price drop? Just hold if you dont like the risk or swingtrade if you do like it. Either way it’ll likely go up again, it may take a year but the future looks good

It's one way to expect prices to rise again in the coming year by holding all the tokens you have.

Some people can't handle the stress. i myself trade with about 25%, and the rest is in longterm projects that I firmly believe in, so I dont care about the current value.

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 135
See Fixy Network and 3 more new partners, please continue your pace, look forward to more news of the announcement!Let's be patient and witness the brilliance of Fixy coins

Are they still doing development to make this project better and when token will be distributed to bounty participants?

Yeah, I´m interested in the same question  Huh

I don't see a response from the team for my question, it seems they are too busy to answer my question. Thank's.
Activity: 280
Merit: 62
See Fixy Network and 3 more new partners, please continue your pace, look forward to more news of the announcement!Let's be patient and witness the brilliance of Fixy coins

Are they still doing development to make this project better and when token will be distributed to bounty participants?

Yeah, I´m interested in the same question  Huh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out. I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Activity: 54
Hello, why is there no activity in Github for the past 3 months? Sorry if it's been answered already, didn't read all the thread. And thanks in advance for your answer
Activity: 15
What operating systems does the application support?

Hello.
Android and iOS.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 69
project super . good luck yeam
Activity: 67
How do you plan to introduce your technology to other countries?
Activity: 72
What operating systems does the application support?
Activity: 78
Fixy is trying to make the world more digital. The team want to people can make their payment without the use of fiat . Its very good idea.
Activity: 18
I expect good luck for the idea. Cerebral project, unblemished plan, absorbing idea!
Activity: 72
How do you plan to introduce your technology to other countries? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: