Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 4. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
All right, could you tell me more about this project? I still do not understand the meaning of this "Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life"
So, do you mean I can use Fixy network for every payment transaction?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Activity: 102
what Exchange fxy?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Fixy Network is now listed on CryptoChartIndex, Now you can get all information regarding  FXY at CryptoChartIndex!
Activity: 99
How long has your company been in existence?
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
listing on yobit is planned?

the guys plan to list on 40 exchanges

Seriously? I'd rather see Fixy on 4 good exchanges than on 40 crappy ones. Exchange listings are expensive, so i think they should aim to get listed on the worst of the best exchanges like kucoin as a stepping stone to binance, instead of on the best of the worst ones. Also, they should try to get on newer ones that haven't established a big name for themselves like CGCX

you underestimate this project, I think in the future they will get on all exchanges Wink

You highly, highly overestimate this project. There are projects out there that can truly revolutionize the digital landscape that aren't getting listed on bittrex and such, why would this get any easier in the future?

on which exchanges do you see fixy?

The best ones would probably be poloniex and kucoin, maybe a few new ones like CGCX, but binance and bittrex not a chance, theyll have to have a fully working product
Activity: 69
I understand that your application also works as a purse?
Activity: 67
it's a good idea to create an application that will facilitate the use of crypto currency in everyday life. crypto-currencies are spreading more and more, so this application is indispensable. Smiley

This project has chosen good business partners.
Activity: 87

Seriously? I'd rather see Fixy on 4 good exchanges than on 40 crappy ones. Exchange listings are expensive, so i think they should aim to get listed on the worst of the best exchanges like kucoin as a stepping stone to binance, instead of on the best of the worst ones. Also, they should try to get on newer ones that haven't established a big name for themselves like CGCX

you underestimate this project, I think in the future they will get on all exchanges Wink

You highly, highly overestimate this project. There are projects out there that can truly revolutionize the digital landscape that aren't getting listed on bittrex and such, why would this get any easier in the future?

on which exchanges do you see fixy?
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

Activity: 72
Good project. Good luck team. Cheesy
Activity: 120
how much did you spend on the development of the application?
Activity: 108
Activity: 81
How many total tokens are released?
Activity: 76
I think this project will shoot, but in the future. Wink
Activity: 72
The application will be free for buyers?
Activity: 120
How much did you raise funds during ico?
Activity: 60

Pages:
Jump to: