Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 51. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
The idea of the project is not unique. I would like to know what distinguishes this project from similar ones, because it interests investors

Sure, but all this similar projects with some AI or currencies are mostly different.
I like the idea with integration of fiat money, while dis can be the key for success.
While, just a marketplace app are enough on market.
This one is specific for crypto and ico's with listing and advertising, is a growing market right now.
My personal opinion is, nummers of token distribution to hardcap is near to reality cost.
I took it to my ico pot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Thank you for your question.

Hasan, CEO from Fixy Network here.
We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
2 of this companies are in venture capital for digital assets.
I put also 150 ETH from my own capital in FIXY NETWORK.
You can send me anytime your request to [email protected] and i can answer your request also here.

We use 400ETH investment fully for ICO process.
Advertising, Marketing, Team and Support cost during ICO.
Development is fully financed by me since the beginning.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

It would be good if you could provide this information directly in this branch at a forum for all users, both for old, and for new which for the first time learn about the project.
The issue here is not to compete the capability as well as the usage of bitcoin since it's the dominant crypto currency of all time. On my own understanding this project inspire the capability of bitcoin as their motivation to have a great success in the future.

The project seems really have a great plan for the usage of cryprocurrency in the future. But securing that the project is legit, asking some question is a nice idea to see if the ICO is legit. It is not doubting but just want to be secured.
The team have a nice move their which they have 2 partners that will be supporting the project. I hope what theybwill gain from it, and this project will have a bright future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
You can send me anytime your request to [email protected] and i can answer your request also here.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

It would be good if you could provide this information directly in this branch at a forum for all users, both for old, and for new which for the first time learn about the project.
The issue here is not to compete the capability as well as the usage of bitcoin since it's the dominant crypto currency of all time. On my own understanding this project inspire the capability of bitcoin as their motivation to have a great success in the future.

The project seems really have a great plan for the usage of cryprocurrency in the future. But securing that the project is legit, asking some question is a nice idea to see if the ICO is legit. It is not doubting but just want to be secured.
Activity: 154
The idea of the project is not unique. I would like to know what distinguishes this project from similar ones, because it interests investors
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.
Developers plan to conduct it - this is a good tactic in all senses to attract a large number of investors
Activity: 266
by using one network only Fixy network, then all the needs of the world crypto players can be fulfilled. Starting from exchange to other important information can be accessed from this network. I think it's a very interesting and useful concept for all of us. Hopefully there will be much support from investors for this project.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
The whole idea of the project is very good and promising. I want to know what coins will the wallet support and how it operates?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2018 : Fixy Network Game V1
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1
2020 : Gift Cards

I asked also the same question on telegram.
They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Don’t just deliver and stay to next.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.
They can’t sell it actually in few countries about regulation.
But least, they give on telegram alltime quick and clear answer.

if they can deliver it earlier would nice thing, because the only thing that I interested in gift card that redeem on their exchange and for now I don't any exchange that offer this service.

well, may be this roadmap is also a strategy; they just want to see first how people react and how investors contribute. I am sure they will gonna fixed their roadmap once the investors make pressure bcs of the launch.
Activity: 196
I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1

They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.

if they can deliver it earlier would nice thing, because the only thing that I interested in gift card that redeem on their exchange and for now I don't any exchange that offer this service.
Fixy Network is unique with their decisions and implementations as they excel the knowledge and build the innovative metrics using the Agile aspirations that was really making their individual standards highly sparking in the crypto platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 238
so the main thing in this project its this gift cards?  maybe better to buy some coins and just hold it?  or I didn't understand smth
It is better for you to go to the first page read the white papers where the complete information is listed in detail for you to understand the project easily and after you analyze if you still have any doubts you can reach out to us.
Activity: 294

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

I am also interested to know about this funds that have been invested already if it is true then it will be a big help to encourage more contributors like me to participate. In my experience, some ICO is forging a false investment statement so they can make their potential contributors to be at ease.

if ICOs are taking such statements it will be spread easily to all the other crypto participants in the industry that leads to easy downfall and no potential traffic which will drive into the platform but that scenarios mostly do not happen as they validate all the information many a times.
Activity: 126
so the main thing in this project its this gift cards?  maybe better to buy some coins and just hold it?  or I didn't understand smth
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

I am also interested to know about this funds that have been invested already if it is true then it will be a big help to encourage more contributors like me to participate. In my experience, some ICO is forging a false investment statement so they can make their potential contributors to be at ease.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Yes, the developers are consistently working very hard on projects development. The developers really want to complete its development as early as possible. Because of this hard work team will easily reach to not only soft cap but also hard cap. hopefully they will succeed soon.   

Well, if everything will be working according to their plan then maybe this project will be having no problem with regards to their advertising. They already have 2 partners and this is a great start for them and hopefully the team will do more extra effort by developing their platform with more additional features.
Major activity will be to add payment through fixy network in large shops and supermarkets if it isn't possible to make it that there is also other, more difficult option, to open own points.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Yes, the developers are consistently working very hard on projects development. The developers really want to complete its development as early as possible. Because of this hard work team will easily reach to not only soft cap but also hard cap. hopefully they will succeed soon.   

Well, if everything will be working according to their plan then maybe this project will be having no problem with regards to their advertising. They already have 2 partners and this is a great start for them and hopefully the team will do more extra effort by developing their platform with more additional features.

Yes that is true the developers are working really hard and I hope they reach soft cap soon and their hardwork let's them to finish hard cap soon too
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Oh yes they have a very large community in telegram with 6420 members all in all. For sure that will increase in the next few days because of thier expert advertising campaigns.
Thats a great number mate look like its the project to likely watch which such subscribers
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!
Pages:
Jump to: