Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 75. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Is this the final design from fixy? I working as UX designer and not like it from screenshots on website.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

Thanks developers! I have read the white paper. I find this project  very interesting and I see that  team is commited to the growth and development.

The project is really good and with an excellent team. Soon we will be convinced of this.
Activity: 12

Thanks developers! I have read the white paper. I find this project  very interesting and I see that  team is commited to the growth and development.
Activity: 52
How to purchase gift cards?
Activity: 166
Crypto market is not predictable. A month later, it may not be known what. I would like to see to the moon". This will favorably affect the sales of Fixy.
Activity: 169
Less than one month left before the start ICO. By that moment crypto-market stabilizes and there will be good fees.

Soon bitcoin and altcoins will fly to the moon. The market will be in "green". This is a favorable time for the start of ICO Fixy. I hope they all get together with the fees.
Activity: 165
Less than one month left before the start ICO. By that moment crypto-market stabilizes and there will be good fees.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
I, too, was very interested in the project. In the English-language branch joined the twitter bounty company. I hope everything works as it should.
I see potential good ICO maybe a lot of people would use this nowadays.

You go to them in telegram - https://t.me/fixynetwork
and know more useful information about the project FixyNetwork.
Activity: 9
I see potential good ICO maybe a lot of people would use this nowadays.
Very even looks good, I hope the game from Fixy will be fascinating and she will not quickly make you bored.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
How support FIXY Network merchant competition?

Network users or investors of FIXY will use assets in companies with the same passion in the crypto market.
That makes traditional companies without accepting crypto assets less attractive for a new generation of clients.
Brands and merchants in our Network will frequently sell more products with our marketing tools.

That's what they write on off. site Fixy.
How support FIXY Network merchant competition?
Activity: 165
Hey. Will Fixy pay dividends?

No, there are no dividends. Projects that pay dividends very little. Nothing about this is on the Fixy website.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Which steps are needed by registration and verification?

By OTC Trade and Airdrop:
Users can register for OTC Trade in simple steps with name, surname, Email, birthday, location and ETH Address.
This user is also available for our Airdrop.
By Marketplace:
KYC Upgrade needed for marketplace and store finder with the same level of exchanges. (identify document, selfie, proof of address)

as indicated on the official website Fixy Network
Which steps are needed by registration and verification?

We are going to share 55% of FXY token income with our community over games and contests.   That's what they have written. I think the dividends, in the form in which you want, will not be.
Pages:
Jump to: