Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 77. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and looking forward for updates!
maybe all participants have the same hope, if you know the project in detail it will make more optimistic that they are able to compete
despite many similar projects, but the advantages of this project that differentiate greatly and make investors more interested

To predict the development of events in the crypto-world is difficult. A lot of factors influence. Including the success of the ICO. Observing the Fixy community, I come to the conclusion that the project can be successful. For this there are all prerequisites.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
I already participate in bounty campaign  (almost 2 months). If not for this, then I would participate in bounty campaign Fixy.
I like their idea, consistency and solidarity. If I have time, I'll join later.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and looking forward for updates!
maybe all participants have the same hope, if you know the project in detail it will make more optimistic that they are able to compete
despite many similar projects, but the advantages of this project that differentiate greatly and make investors more interested
Activity: 12
The idea is good and rather interesting.
But there are many similar project here already.
The differences of your project from the others that I can see are a gift card and fiat.
Which countries (fiats) do you plan to work with?
Activity: 169
After reached Softcap for which exchangers, Fixy plans to listed?
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Activity: 165
I saw on your website that you are hiring new team members with different skills. Who do I need to contact to discuss this?
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Fixy Network seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Fixy Network SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/d8770770-ca94-4707-8e3d-d32015cb8a5c
Activity: 174
Fixy Network wil going to share 55% of FXY token income with community over games and contests. This is positive information.
Activity: 169

Recently there was a project with gift crypto cards on the shelves of stores. Etsetera was called. Unfortunately, he did not collect the software. Let's watch this. The idea is noble.

Any good project / idea will always have competitors. Not everyone will be able to cope with competition. Only the project, which has a strong team and a clear idea of what they will do, will be able to occupy its own niche in the crypto-world. Fixy can handle it. Whether it will be so, we will find out for several months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Recently there was a project with gift crypto cards on the shelves of stores. Etsetera was called. Unfortunately, he did not collect the software. Let's watch this. The idea is noble.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie

How much does FixyNetwork have ANN pages? In what languages? Because the more pages, the wider the audience's coverage and the more popular the project will be.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Concept is very good. Even more intensely in promoting ICO this will make everyone more know about Fixy you are developing at this time.  Bounty campaignwill in forum tell more about this project advertising programs.
How much is minimum fixycoin you can buy?
Activity: 165
stock exchange projects are really hard work.
If you have excessive and strong opponents and you can not provide volume, your success rate is low.

In any case there are opponents. Competition allows you to develop any project and become better. I really hope Fixy to deal with this and become the best.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
stock exchange projects are really hard work.
If you have excessive and strong opponents and you can not provide volume, your success rate is low.
Activity: 174
Have you guys seen this review on CryptoRated? https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/fixy-network/ What do you think?

I think, these sites earn on the fact that they raise the ratings and give high marks for paying them. Nothing new about Fixy found on their website.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Have you guys seen this review on CryptoRated? https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/fixy-network/ What do you think?
1 ETH = 5000 FXY or equivalently 1 FXY = 0.0002 ETH
at the moment, it turns out that 1 fxy is worth 0.092$
even if the rate of ETH by the time of the launch of ICO increases, it still will not be expensive.
Total will be issued 100,000,000 coin?
Pages:
Jump to: