Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 71. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
In the Fixy application, there will be games, as indicated in WP. Will these be games only for mobile applications? Or will it be possible to play them with a PC? I understand that it will not be great games, but still. Will they be multiplatform?
Activity: 165
Hello Fixy Network team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

1) Usually the listing costs money (ETH or BTC). Why are you free? What are the advantages of your site?
2) On what similar sites Fixy is already listed or is going to do it?
Activity: 166
Hello Fixy Network team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

An interesting proposal for Fixy team.
Activity: 169
Btw, it would be interesting to know if the developers are planning to arrange some kind of presentations or speeches? I think that it would be interesting for many to attend there.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
FixyNetwork plan cover the countries in Europe, Asia and Africa continents. What about the rest of the continents? In North America, there are difficulties in the population with participation in ICO. But in Australia and South America, it seems that such problems do not exist at the moment.

Main focus will be Europe, Asia and Africa as you said but Fixy will not stop there.
In long term Fixy plan to span over other continents as well.

I understood you. Fixy will start with small plans, which will increase as the project develops. This is a good decision.
Activity: 98
FixyNetwork plan cover the countries in Europe, Asia and Africa continents. What about the rest of the continents? In North America, there are difficulties in the population with participation in ICO. But in Australia and South America, it seems that such problems do not exist at the moment.

Main focus will be Europe, Asia and Africa as you said but Fixy will not stop there.
In long term Fixy plan to span over other continents as well.
What is the KYC procedure for Fixy? What are the stages? What is required for registration?
How can I find out more about the team FixyNetwork?
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
The situation on crypto-market has improved: almost everything has grown in price. This is good news. If this goes on, then this will have a positive impact on collection of ICO projects, Fixy including.

not necessary. there are projects that, even in the falling market, have made good charges on ICO. and vice versa, in the rising market a lot of projects had bad fees. from the situation on the market depends only in part. good fees depend on the idea of the project itself, its team, how it will be implemented.

Fixy has an idea and a team that's all right. And "crypt-spring" begins, therefore there are good chances for the success of the project. There is not much time left until the start, and by the beginning of summer we will know all the results.

Bitcoin has already risen in price above 8k $. investors again begin to invest in crypto-currencies. means, to increase investment in new crypto-currencies and projects. It seems to me that Fixy has chosen a good time for ICO - in a growing market. Of course, the team could not know what would happen to the crypto-currencies in this period. But in any case, the end of spring - the beginning of summer - a good time.
The situation on crypto-market has improved: almost everything has grown in price. This is good news. If this goes on, then this will have a positive impact on collection of ICO projects, Fixy including.

not necessary. there are projects that, even in the falling market, have made good charges on ICO. and vice versa, in the rising market a lot of projects had bad fees. from the situation on the market depends only in part. good fees depend on the idea of the project itself, its team, how it will be implemented.

Fixy has an idea and a team that's all right. And "crypt-spring" begins, therefore there are good chances for the success of the project. There is not much time left until the start, and by the beginning of summer we will know all the results.
It can be seen that the team went to the ICO having already the luggage of the developments, which is rapidly implementing the primary bonus for the ICO generous. not many seek to provide 40%.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie

wow! I noticed a big change on your site - The team members were given blue polos "fixy" Wink

I heard it somewhere, it seems in Fixy's telegram that a similar blue polo can be won. Does anybody know what to do for this?
wow! I noticed a big change on your site - The team members were given blue polos "fixy" Wink
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Will you have pre-ICO and what the bonus?

as far as I know, pre-ICO in Fixy has a bonus of 40%.

40% is a lot for pre-ICO. usually pay much less.

This is only for pre-ICO, further - 2 times less. And then and at all without bonuses. And apparently, ICO will not last long. Therefore, in order to have time to invest in Fixy, you can not waste time.
Will you have pre-ICO and what the bonus?

as far as I know, pre-ICO in Fixy has a bonus of 40%.

40% is a lot for pre-ICO. usually pay much less.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You write that the tokens of your project give you the opportunity to use the cryptocurrency in everyday life to learn how and in what sectors of life you can use your tokens in everyday life? Use of cryptocurrency in real life will happen through your gift cards?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This project is about network right? i would like to know how big your network will be , i mean how much the connections or even parnetships that you already have? How big the network will be when you launch the platform?

It would not be convenient to say that Fixy is all about network but network means a lot in the project.
Project will be running no matter how big is the network. I dont think its wise to keep it from launching till the network is big.
Even in that case who will define the word "big".
The main idea behind is to be purchase  and use crypto currencies easily in daily life.
Fixy has some partnerships and will announce very quickly after main marketplace launch.

Ya i understand that, i mean the more this project will have connections the more powerful this project will be and also more attractive of course.
Pages:
Jump to: