Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 79. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
 Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life ,great idea but This design will be on first public release in june 2018 and There will bea professional marketing team for rebranding from fixy network for end of year around.

i have enough time to learn about this project .
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
Can someone explain me how we will get rewards by gaming?

If I understand correctly, the rewards will be paid in Fixy coins. The only question is, what kind of gaming?
Activity: 169
Can someone explain me how we will get rewards by gaming?
Activity: 174
It seems a good project , i will follow your announcements .
Also i noticed that project has a large team and they have experienced big technical projects . Keep it up  Wink

A large and professional team is very important for any project. Fixy has it. Thanks to this, the project is developing steadily and becoming stronger. I want to believe that the team will be able to implement the project.
Activity: 5
It seems a good project , i will follow your announcements .
Also i noticed that project has a large team and they have experienced big technical projects . Keep it up  Wink
Activity: 166
Is this the final design from fixy on web site? I working as UX designer and not like it from screenshots on website.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Looking at the concept of this token, giving the idea that we will be able to utilize our tokens anywhere and anytime. Since the main purpose of this token is to be utilize in everyday life.

Most of the coins of other projects still remain inapplicable to the masses. They are used only for purchase / sale, that is, for trading. This is very bad. Since, such coins are only tools for speculation.
I believe that crypto-currencies should be used in everyday life. I'm sure, in the near future, it will happen. Such projects as Fixy are proof of this.

What is your basis of saying that Fixy is a proof that crypto can be used in everyday life?
Can you give the list of the stores that accept this token?

To say that Fixy is proof of the real use of crypto currency in everyday life will be possible after the completion of ICO. At this stage, it is too early to draw conclusions. But I hope this happens in the future.
List of stores that accept you need to clarify with the representatives of the project.
I waiting for bounty and airdrop and I will tell all my friends    Kiss Kiss                           

Does Fixy have a referral program? If I invite my friends, what kind of reward can I get?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I waiting for bounty and airdrop and I will tell all my friends    Kiss Kiss                           
Good day. I would like to know. Will be there some contests during ICO?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Looking at the concept of this token, giving the idea that we will be able to utilize our tokens anywhere and anytime. Since the main purpose of this token is to be utilize in everyday life.

Most of the coins of other projects still remain inapplicable to the masses. They are used only for purchase / sale, that is, for trading. This is very bad. Since, such coins are only tools for speculation.
I believe that crypto-currencies should be used in everyday life. I'm sure, in the near future, it will happen. Such projects as Fixy are proof of this.

What is your basis of saying that Fixy is a proof that crypto can be used in everyday life?
Can you give the list of the stores that accept this token?
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
This project is gaining traction fast I see. 

It's only begining. ICO starts in a month and a half. Fixy will prove that has a good team and project. In the near future, you can see for yourself. Soon more people will know about Fixy network  and it will bring big investments into the project.
Activity: 224
This project is gaining traction fast I see. 
In Fixy project it is indicated that there will be various contests in the games in which users will be able to participate and win awards. What will be the awards? Will they be paid in fixy coins?

How is Fixy a Blockchain solution? Working as dApp or own Blockchain?
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie

How much does 1 Fixy coin cost now? At the moment, in $
What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Hello Seryvolk.

Thank you for your reply.

Our wallet will support BTC, BCC, LTC and ETH.
FXY token self is as application token for our solution platform created.
This means, you can pay advertising, listing and another upgrades on platform with FXY token.
55% from income will be shared to our community over games and contest.
We will start to contacting exchanges for listing shortly after them softcap is reached.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

PS:Feel free to join our telegram group.
https://t.me/fixynetwork

Not much support for coins, but that's enough. BTC, ETH, BCC, LTC widely used. If FXY token is popular, then it will be used for payment too.
I think the project has good potential. But first I would like to know more about the project. There is still time before the start of the pre-sale and I will have time.
But now I have a question: Can someone explain me how gift cards will work?

Hello m2017.

Thank you for your question.
Gift Cards will be sold and accepted by FIXY NETWORK partners, this partners are also verified by local exchanges as institutional accounts.
Consumer can get a gift card in a FIXY NETWORK store and payed in his national currency like Euro or Dollar.
After them consumer can verify his bill (bon) with a unique code and identify it with gift card id by loading his balance on app.
New member have to verify and pass quick KYC process or existing user can convert his balance directly to btc,eth,ltc or bcc.
This service will be provided by 3rd part local exchanges.

We build KYC based, transparent and legal suit to use uncomplicated digital assets in real life.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut

KYC. but that means I will need to provide all my data. If I do not want to do this? then I can not use gift cards? Sad
What currencies will Fixy wallet support?Will fixed tokens be listed on stock exchanges?What is the purpose of Softcap and Hardcap?

Softcap - 2000 ETH. Hardcap - 11400 ETH. The rest of the questions are waiting for answers from fixy support.
Pages:
Jump to: