Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 11. (Read 41361 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
Not sure why, but the chain keeps stopping. We're looking into it... :/
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
waiting for a real working update like all flapflyers here... move
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
Still nothing

Posting basic details like wallet version and error message or related behavior would allow someone to help you further.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How to fix wallet sync Please help Thanks
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Flap no sync please help

Just another flap nap at block 727505.

Back in flight.
Flap no sync please help
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
4.0.2 will not work with previous version. Do you have an older wallet.dat backup?
I have [old] 4.0.1 wallet.dat file with coins and empty 4.0.2 wallet.dat

I have two computers with 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 applications (QT's)
4.0.2 is clean installed and synchronized

please explain in simple words how to export old wallet.dat to new application
As I see "Backup" fuction only makes one more identical "wallet.dat" file as simple "copy-paste", not "export-import"

Export private keys from old wallet and import to new wallet.  Keep in mind that your keys can be exposed during this process.  It may be best to send the coins to a new address once you've imported the keys.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5614/using-dumpprivkey-to-make-a-paper-backup
Activity: 44
4.0.2 will not work with previous version. Do you have an older wallet.dat backup?
I have [old] 4.0.1 wallet.dat file with coins and empty 4.0.2 wallet.dat

I have two computers with 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 applications (QT's)
4.0.2 is clean installed and synchronized

please explain in simple words how to export old wallet.dat to new application
As I see "Backup" fuction only makes one more identical "wallet.dat" file as simple "copy-paste", not "export-import"
i'm using version 4.0.1 and the wallet does not synchronize. do i need to upgrade to version 4.0.2?  Roll Eyes

Yes you do. And likely redownload the block chain too.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
i'm using version 4.0.1 and the wallet does not synchronize. do i need to upgrade to version 4.0.2?  Roll Eyes
We've merged some commits that may help to solve this assertion problem. Sit tight, we'll release something soon.
Activity: 44
4.0.2 wallet does synchronize after clean installation (with new empty wallet)

but does NOT accept 4.0.1 wallet (with my money  Angry)
crashes after wallet change to previous
OS is Win7

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\crypto_coins\FlappyCoin\flappycoin-qt.exe File: ..\flappycoin\src\main.cpp, Line 1566

Expression: coins.IsAvailable(input.prevout.n)

I'm baaaacccckk!!!!

Things have been crazy and an unexpected turn of events has led me to relocate Jalapeno to Colorado, shooting for Boulder or Fort Collins.

Lets get a compilation of the problems right now.

I think i had broken the chain after using a old boot strap when i should have re downloaded the chain.  I'm going to move to an older backup of my wallet and see if that works.

Is there any problem sending coins between wallets? It looks like the only problem is the inconsistent assertion error on only some wallets. Its looking like a clean install solves the problem.

I see that cryptsy is STILL showing maintenance for the Flappy Wallet, which is annoying.... I'm going to contact them again, and i encourage others to do the same so we can get some kind of response.

I'm working on bringing in a 2nd dev to work together with us. I think collaboration is important and we can all learn from each other.

FLAP FLAP FLAP!!

Still getting the assertion error, even after re-install :/

Like, 100%new everything minus wallet.dat? No boot strap?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I'm baaaacccckk!!!!

Things have been crazy and an unexpected turn of events has led me to relocate Jalapeno to Colorado, shooting for Boulder or Fort Collins.

I think i had broken the chain after using a old boot strap when i should have re downloaded the chain.  I'm going to move to an older backup of my wallet and see if that works.

Is there any problem sending coins between wallets? It looks like the only problem is the inconsistent assertion error on only some wallets. Its looking like a clean install solves the problem.

I see that cryptsy is STILL showing maintenance for the Flappy Wallet, which is annoying.... I'm going to contact them again, and i encourage others to do the same so we can get some kind of response.

I'm working on bringing in a 2nd dev to work together with us. I think collaboration is important and we can all learn from each other.

FLAP FLAP FLAP!!

Still getting the assertion error, even after re-install :/
I'm baaaacccckk!!!!

I think i had broken the chain after using a old boot strap when i should have re downloaded the chain.  I'm going to move to an older backup of my wallet and see if that works.

FLAP FLAP FLAP!!

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I had the same error some days again. I fixed it by reinstalling the wallet software  Undecided

Getting an error when I unlock for mining it says "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way." Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Any update about the wallet geting fixed?

I am curious as well, I downloaded the new wallet and it keeps crashing saying assertion error and not syncing.
Pages:
Jump to: